FoodBanter.com

-   -   Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/172955-chicken-cheddar-biscuits-nc.html)

Andy[_15_] 30-05-2009 05:51 PM

Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA

I just saw a "Man vs. Food" program where he visited UNC (University of North
Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC) and showcased thise biscuits.

The students were certainly enamored with them. Looked like slop of fried
boneless chicken breast and melted cheddar cheese on a buttermilk biscuit.

I question the claim that it's ONLY made in NC? The restaurant is called
"Time Out Chicken." http://alturl.com/34jw

Anyone?

Andy

Chemo the Clown 30-05-2009 05:58 PM

On May 30, 9:51*am, Andy > wrote:
> Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA
>
> I just saw a "Man vs. Food" program where he visited UNC (University of North
> Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC) and showcased thise biscuits.
>
> The students were certainly enamored with them. Looked like slop of fried
> boneless chicken breast and melted cheddar cheese on a buttermilk biscuit..
>
> I question the claim that it's ONLY made in NC? The restaurant is called
> "Time Out Chicken."http://alturl.com/34jw
>
> Anyone?
>
> Andy

I like chicken. I like cheese. I like biscuits. I'd give 'em a try!

Andy[_15_] 30-05-2009 07:18 PM

Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA

Chemo the Clown said...

> On May 30, 9:51*am, Andy > wrote:
>> Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA
>>
>> I just saw a "Man vs. Food" program where he visited UNC (University of

> orth
>> Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC) and showcased thise biscuits.
>>
>> The students were certainly enamored with them. Looked like slop of

fried
>> boneless chicken breast and melted cheddar cheese on a buttermilk

biscuit
> .
>>
>> I question the claim that it's ONLY made in NC? The restaurant is called
>> "Time Out Chicken."http://alturl.com/34jw
>>
>> Anyone?
>>
>> Andy

> I like chicken. I like cheese. I like biscuits. I'd give 'em a try!

Alex,

I would too!

Thinking about it though, there are some restaurants making chicken fried
steak and eggs and biscuits with sausage gravy around here.

Andy

Chemo the Clown 30-05-2009 07:51 PM

On May 30, 11:18*am, Andy > wrote:
> Chemo the Clown said...
>

> > On May 30, 9:51*am, Andy > wrote:
> >> Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA

> >> I just saw a "Man vs. Food" program where he visited UNC (University of

> > orth
> >> Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC) and showcased thise biscuits.

> >> The students were certainly enamored with them. Looked like slop of

> fried
> >> boneless chicken breast and melted cheddar cheese on a buttermilk

> biscuit
> > .

> >> I question the claim that it's ONLY made in NC? The restaurant is called
> >> "Time Out Chicken."http://alturl.com/34jw

> >> Anyone?

> >> Andy

> > I like chicken. I like cheese. I like biscuits. I'd give 'em a try!

> Alex,
>
> I would too!
>
> Thinking about it though, there are some restaurants making chicken fried
> steak and eggs and biscuits with sausage gravy around here.
>
> Andy- Hide quoted text -

Ok...now you're just plain making me hungry!!

Andy[_15_] 30-05-2009 08:09 PM

Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA

Chemo the Clown said...

> Ok...now you're just plain making me hungry!!

Alex,

Some BUMS!!! would disagree. Reviewing the rfc annual reports

"Lost Appetites (in millions)..."

LOL!

Best,

Andy

Tara 31-05-2009 06:16 PM

On Sat, 30 May 2009 11:51:14 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>The students were certainly enamored with them. Looked like slop of fried
>boneless chicken breast and melted cheddar cheese on a buttermilk biscuit.
>
>I question the claim that it's ONLY made in NC? The restaurant is called
>"Time Out Chicken." http://alturl.com/34jw
>
>Anyone?

I love all the exclamation points on the home page!

Chick-Fil-A will add cheese to your chicken biscuit if you ask! I
prefer it without!

Tara