Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Kona coffee (Hawaiian)

Our favourite BIL came and stayed on Monday night, and brought some
presents.... as he always does.

He had travelled to Hawaii with a friend to watch the Superbowl (some
ritual they do every year) and brought me back some coffee. It's ground,
because he said something about not being able to bring in beans.

After reading up on the Smithfarms website that *all* Kona coffee is good,
I'm waiting for the morning to chuck some of it into "Max" and have him
whip me up a long black.

Here's the coffee..... I love the little clip they put on the bag!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/198rd4.jpg

The other presents were a couple bottles of 2005 Penfolds 138.... a
variety that the SO and I know quite well as we had made our own 138 in
the Penfolds laboratory in 2006.

http://www.penfolds.com/library/tasting/2005_Bin138.pdf

(And yes........ next year I *promise* to make him go to SmithFarms and
get the coffee!!)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 May 2009 13:49:27 +0000 (UTC), PeterL >
wrote:

>Our favourite BIL came and stayed on Monday night, and brought some
>presents.... as he always does.
>
>He had travelled to Hawaii with a friend to watch the Superbowl (some
>ritual they do every year) and brought me back some coffee. It's ground,
>because he said something about not being able to bring in beans.
>
>After reading up on the Smithfarms website that *all* Kona coffee is good,
>I'm waiting for the morning to chuck some of it into "Max" and have him
>whip me up a long black.
>
>Here's the coffee..... I love the little clip they put on the bag!!
>
>http://i44.tinypic.com/198rd4.jpg

We order it every couple of months, $16 a pound plus shipping... I
usually order two pounds and a pound of macadamia nuts for my brother
in law.

>The other presents were a couple bottles of 2005 Penfolds 138.... a
>variety that the SO and I know quite well as we had made our own 138 in
>the Penfolds laboratory in 2006.
>
>http://www.penfolds.com/library/tasting/2005_Bin138.pdf
>

>(And yes........ next year I *promise* to make him go to SmithFarms and
>get the coffee!!)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PeterL" > wrote

> (And yes........ next year I *promise* to make him go to SmithFarms and
> get the coffee!!)

Why don't you just try order it, brah? Mebbe SmithFarms got da license to
ship whole beans to another country?

TFM® - Stopped at the Maui airport X-Ray for a single seed... (don't ask)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
news
> On Tue, 12 May 2009 13:49:27 +0000 (UTC), PeterL >
> wrote:
>
>>Our favourite BIL came and stayed on Monday night, and brought some
>>presents.... as he always does.
>>
>>He had travelled to Hawaii with a friend to watch the Superbowl (some
>>ritual they do every year) and brought me back some coffee. It's ground,
>>because he said something about not being able to bring in beans.
>>
>>After reading up on the Smithfarms website that *all* Kona coffee is good,
>>I'm waiting for the morning to chuck some of it into "Max" and have him
>>whip me up a long black.
>>
>>Here's the coffee..... I love the little clip they put on the bag!!
>>
>>http://i44.tinypic.com/198rd4.jpg
>>

> We order it every couple of months, $16 a pound plus shipping... I
> usually order two pounds and a pound of macadamia nuts for my brother
> in law.

But Canada's not even a real country. It's like a tumor on America.

TFM® (Certified tongue in cheek)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 12, 6:49*am, PeterL > wrote:
> Our favourite BIL came and stayed on Monday night, and brought some
> presents.... as he always does.
>
> He had travelled to Hawaii with a friend to watch the Superbowl (some
> ritual they do every year) and brought me back some coffee. It's ground,
> because he said something about not being able to bring in beans.
>
> After reading up on the Smithfarms website that *all* Kona coffee is good,
> I'm waiting for the morning to chuck some of it into "Max" and have him
> whip me up a long black.
>
> Here's the coffee..... I love the little clip they put on the bag!!
>
> http://i44.tinypic.com/198rd4.jpg
>
> The other presents were a couple bottles of 2005 Penfolds 138.... a
> variety that the SO and I know quite well as we had made our own 138 in
> the Penfolds laboratory in 2006.
>
> http://www.penfolds.com/library/tasting/2005_Bin138.pdf
>
> (And yes........ next year I *promise* to make him go to SmithFarms and
> get the coffee!!)
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> Killfile all Google Groups posters.........
>
> http://improve-usenet.org/
>
> http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Kona's good but I prefer Sumatra.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 May 2009 16:46:42 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>On May 12, 6:49*am, PeterL > wrote:
>> Our favourite BIL came and stayed on Monday night, and brought some
>> presents.... as he always does.
>>
>> He had travelled to Hawaii with a friend to watch the Superbowl (some
>> ritual they do every year) and brought me back some coffee. It's ground,
>> because he said something about not being able to bring in beans.
>>
>> After reading up on the Smithfarms website that *all* Kona coffee is good,
>> I'm waiting for the morning to chuck some of it into "Max" and have him
>> whip me up a long black.
>>
>> Here's the coffee..... I love the little clip they put on the bag!!
>>
>> http://i44.tinypic.com/198rd4.jpg
>>
>> The other presents were a couple bottles of 2005 Penfolds 138.... a
>> variety that the SO and I know quite well as we had made our own 138 in
>> the Penfolds laboratory in 2006.
>>
>> http://www.penfolds.com/library/tasting/2005_Bin138.pdf
>>
>> (And yes........ next year I *promise* to make him go to SmithFarms and
>> get the coffee!!)
>>
>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia
>>
>> Killfile all Google Groups posters.........
>>
>> http://improve-usenet.org/
>>
>> http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

>Kona's good but I prefer Sumatra.

the bold or extra bold?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Our favourite BIL came and stayed on Monday night, and brought some
>presents.... as he always does.
>
>He had travelled to Hawaii with a friend to watch the Superbowl (some
>ritual they do every year) and brought me back some coffee. It's ground,
>because he said something about not being able to bring in beans.
>
>After reading up on the Smithfarms website that *all* Kona coffee is good,
>I'm waiting for the morning to chuck some of it into "Max" and have him
>whip me up a long black.
>
>Here's the coffee..... I love the little clip they put on the bag!!
>
>http://i44.tinypic.com/198rd4.jpg

>(And yes........ next year I *promise* to make him go to SmithFarms and
>get the coffee!!)

Oh Peter, just got back from a trip to the US last night (visiting our
far-flung kids in MD, MO, and WA) and saw this. You know, I don't
know that coffee company. Never met them and we've been active in
Kona Coffee for (more than) 20 years- but we do not know everyone. And
I hope I did not ever say all Kona is good. Good Kona is indeed one
of the world's (two) best---but you know some farmers are better than
others. Honestly.

Did your BIL come to the ProBowl? Held in early February? The Super
Bowl is not played here. Bob and I go over to the ProBowl, as well,
and enjoy just a total relaxing, do-nothing weekend on the island of
Oahu and we do Honolulu city kinds of things.

Oh, as to ground coffee- Australian Customs just changed the
regulations this year, and we are able to ship whole beans. We have a
good customer who lives in Urangan, Queensland, and he orders our
fresh roast, sent Expre$$ mail and we send it on our Monday and he
receives by his Thursday. Pretty amazing speed. Very nice customer.

And finally, we don't have visitors to our farm/house. (I've had 3
requests in the last week-in my email when I got back, and tell
everyone the same thing.) It's too hard for so many reasons, but we
can happily meet people at the local Post Office. Bob and I work
every day on stuff and it is JUST the 2 of us, and if we had to
prepare for visitors to drop in- EGADS- it would be crazy. Our road is
treacherous, our dogs are often dirty scoundrels- jumping up and I was
not made to be a welcoming hostess after working on office/volunteer
stuff for 12 hours. That's why the Internet has been our savior. We
stay home, grow coffee and roast it, package it, and once a day, I go
to the Post Office after walking 4 or so miles. Other than that we do
house and farm stuff. Hope everybody understands but if they don't, I
can am old enough to say "no" <g>. Sorry.

with aloha,
Cea

Let me know what you think of the coffee. I am truly interested.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 May 2009 16:46:42 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>Kona's good but I prefer Sumatra.

Sheesh. That's not very patriotic of you. Buy AMERICAN, brotha.

Actually, I need to buy some coffee from Smithfarms and get a snootful
of real Kona coffee. I don't think I've ever had the real thing, just
coffee that claimed to be the real thing.

I'm an Indonesian coffee fan too, but Kona is close enough to
rate.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

pure kona > wrote in
:

> On Tue, 12 May 2009 13:49:27 +0000 (UTC), PeterL >
> wrote:
>

>>Here's the coffee..... I love the little clip they put on the bag!!
>>
>>http://i44.tinypic.com/198rd4.jpg

>>(And yes........ next year I *promise* to make him go to SmithFarms and
>>get the coffee!!)

> Oh Peter, just got back from a trip to the US last night (visiting our
> far-flung kids in MD, MO, and WA) and saw this. You know, I don't
> know that coffee company. Never met them and we've been active in
> Kona Coffee for (more than) 20 years-

http://www.mulvadi.com/frame_home.php?bodyID=4

Their base is in Honolulu.

> but we do not know everyone. And
> I hope I did not ever say all Kona is good.

Just had another look and you're right....... you only say that your Kona is
good :-)

> Good Kona is indeed one
> of the world's (two) best---but you know some farmers are better than
> others. Honestly.

That's exactly right.

(Read why down below.......)

> Did your BIL come to the ProBowl? Held in early February?

Nope, the SuperBowl.

> The Super
> Bowl is not played here.

Yep, I know that...... he and is mate fly to Hawaii and sit in a bar and
watch the SuperBowl!!

Go figger!!

S'pose he thinks he's getting closer to the action....... or he has a lot of
locals on hand to try and explain what the hell is happening on the field!!

> Bob and I go over to the ProBowl, as well,
> and enjoy just a total relaxing, do-nothing weekend on the island of
> Oahu and we do Honolulu city kinds of things.
>
> Oh, as to ground coffee- Australian Customs just changed the
> regulations this year, and we are able to ship whole beans. We have a
> good customer who lives in Urangan, Queensland, and he orders our
> fresh roast, sent Expre$$ mail and we send it on our Monday and he
> receives by his Thursday. Pretty amazing speed. Very nice customer.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

> And finally, we don't have visitors to our farm/house. (I've had 3
> requests in the last week-in my email when I got back, and tell
> everyone the same thing.) It's too hard for so many reasons, but we
> can happily meet people at the local Post Office. Bob and I work
> every day on stuff and it is JUST the 2 of us, and if we had to
> prepare for visitors to drop in- EGADS- it would be crazy. Our road is
> treacherous, our dogs are often dirty scoundrels- jumping up and I was
> not made to be a welcoming hostess after working on office/volunteer
> stuff for 12 hours. That's why the Internet has been our savior. We
> stay home, grow coffee and roast it, package it, and once a day, I go
> to the Post Office after walking 4 or so miles. Other than that we do
> house and farm stuff. Hope everybody understands but if they don't, I
> can am old enough to say "no" <g>. Sorry.

Totally understadable. He wouldn't make the trek anyways :-)

> with aloha,
> Cea
>
> Let me know what you think of the coffee. I am truly interested.

Lets see......... a good word would be 'nondescript'.... about 2/10ths away
from being crap.

Now I know what you mean when you say "Some farmers are better than others".

I remember back in the early 90's when I was travelling around a lot of the
industrial estates here in Brisbane, quite a few of them had the coffee
percolaters with Kona coffee..... and I remember it being quite good. The
coffee used to come in a single serving size blue bag that filled the pot
(about 8-10 cups?). Haven't seen it around for ages though........ probably
because I don't do that line of work anymore.

I'm pretty sure it had this pic on the sachet.........

http://www.fountaincitycoffee.com/Fo...ns_p/100kona.h
tm

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

pure kona > wrote in
:

> Oh, as to ground coffee- Australian Customs just changed the
> regulations this year, and we are able to ship whole beans. We have a
> good customer who lives in Urangan, Queensland, and he orders our
> fresh roast, sent Expre$$ mail and we send it on our Monday and he
> receives by his Thursday. Pretty amazing speed. Very nice customer.

How much does that work out at in the final tally?? (ie, whole beans and
postage)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>> Oh, as to ground coffee- Australian Customs just changed the
>> regulations this year, and we are able to ship whole beans. We have a
>> good customer who lives in Urangan, Queensland, and he orders our
>> fresh roast, sent Expre$$ mail and we send it on our Monday and he
>> receives by his Thursday. Pretty amazing speed. Very nice customer.
>>

>How much does that work out at in the final tally?? (ie, whole beans and
>postage)

Our customer pays 56$ postage to get the fresh roast- 5 full pounds,
within those 3 days. So 95$ plus the 56$---or 121$. Many customers
go for the 5 pounds at 95$ plus 11.35$ postage to get it in the US
within 4 or 5 days.

Our Queensland customer is exceptional and I know he is an really nice
person.

Thanks Peter

aloha,
Cea
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh jees- it costs our Australian customer $155. Calculator mis-types,
not included.

aloha,
cea
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 12, 6:46*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On May 12, 6:49*am, PeterL > wrote:
>

> > Our favourite BIL came and stayed on Monday night, and brought some
> > presents.... as he always does.

> > He had travelled to Hawaii with a friend to watch the Superbowl (some
> > ritual they do every year) and brought me back some coffee. It's ground,
> > because he said something about not being able to bring in beans.

> > After reading up on the Smithfarms website that *all* Kona coffee is good,
> > I'm waiting for the morning to chuck some of it into "Max" and have him
> > whip me up a long black.

> > Here's the coffee..... I love the little clip they put on the bag!!

> >http://i44.tinypic.com/198rd4.jpg

> > The other presents were a couple bottles of 2005 Penfolds 138.... a
> > variety that the SO and I know quite well as we had made our own 138 in
> > the Penfolds laboratory in 2006.

> >http://www.penfolds.com/library/tasting/2005_Bin138.pdf

> > (And yes........ next year I *promise* to make him go to SmithFarms and
> > get the coffee!!)

> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia

> > Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

> >http://improve-usenet.org/

> >http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

> Kona's good but I prefer Sumatra.

I too prefer Sumatra to Kona.

I remember from my teenage years that Kona produced another most
excellent item.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL > wrote in
. 25:

> pure kona > wrote in
> :
>

>> Bob and I go over to the ProBowl, as well,
>> and enjoy just a total relaxing, do-nothing weekend on the island of
>> Oahu and we do Honolulu city kinds of things.
>>
>> Oh, as to ground coffee- Australian Customs just changed the
>> regulations this year, and we are able to ship whole beans. We have
>> a good customer who lives in Urangan, Queensland, and he orders our
>> fresh roast, sent Expre$$ mail and we send it on our Monday and he
>> receives by his Thursday. Pretty amazing speed. Very nice customer.

> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Not aware that Customs have ever had any restrictions on coffee. There are
Quarantine restrictions on green coffee beans - you can bring in ground
roasted coffee or roasted whole beans with no restrictions, but you require
an import permit to bring in green coffee beans.

I work for AQIS (Quarantine) to pay for my cooking ingredients but this is
not official advice :-) Peter can check import conditions on the AQIS
website.
--
Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

Core of my heart, my country! Land of the rainbow gold,
For flood and fire and famine she pays us back threefold.
My Country, Dorothea MacKellar, 1904

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" > wrote in message
om...

> > wrote in message
> news
>> On Tue, 12 May 2009 13:49:27 +0000 (UTC), PeterL >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Our favourite BIL came and stayed on Monday night, and brought some
>>>presents.... as he always does.
>>>
>>>He had travelled to Hawaii with a friend to watch the Superbowl (some
>>>ritual they do every year) and brought me back some coffee. It's ground,
>>>because he said something about not being able to bring in beans.
>>>
>>>After reading up on the Smithfarms website that *all* Kona coffee is
>>>good,
>>>I'm waiting for the morning to chuck some of it into "Max" and have him
>>>whip me up a long black.
>>>
>>>Here's the coffee..... I love the little clip they put on the bag!!
>>>
>>>http://i44.tinypic.com/198rd4.jpg
>>>

>> We order it every couple of months, $16 a pound plus shipping... I
>> usually order two pounds and a pound of macadamia nuts for my brother
>> in law.

> But Canada's not even a real country. It's like a tumor on America.
>
> TFM® (Certified tongue in cheek)

OI!! Bite down.........Sharon in Canada ;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Rhonda Anderson > wrote in
.5:

> PeterL > wrote in
> . 25:
>
>> pure kona > wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> Bob and I go over to the ProBowl, as well,
>>> and enjoy just a total relaxing, do-nothing weekend on the island of
>>> Oahu and we do Honolulu city kinds of things.
>>>
>>> Oh, as to ground coffee- Australian Customs just changed the
>>> regulations this year, and we are able to ship whole beans. We have
>>> a good customer who lives in Urangan, Queensland, and he orders our
>>> fresh roast, sent Expre$$ mail and we send it on our Monday and he
>>> receives by his Thursday. Pretty amazing speed. Very nice customer.

>> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
>>

> Not aware that Customs have ever had any restrictions on coffee. There
> are Quarantine restrictions on green coffee beans - you can bring in
> ground roasted coffee or roasted whole beans with no restrictions, but
> you require an import permit to bring in green coffee beans.
>
> I work for AQIS (Quarantine) to pay for my cooking ingredients but this
> is not official advice :-) Peter can check import conditions on the AQIS
> website.

I was sent a 'care package' from SanFran quite a while back by a skydiving
buddy of mine. She got an Aussie flag waving skydiving Koala called
'Kenny' (plus various Aussie T's, caps and stuff), and I got some
Starbucks beans, mugs, various T's and caps.

There was about 3 packets of beans (IIRC). This was going back to the
early-mid 90's. No probs back then, and it wasn't opened either, unlike my
last package of spices!!

I used to work, quite close in hand, with AQIS and Customs out on the
Brisbane container wharves :-)

Man oh man..... the shit we used to see!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"biig" > wrote in :

> "TFM®" > wrote in message
> om...

>> But Canada's not even a real country. It's like a tumor on America.
>>
>> TFM® (Certified tongue in cheek)
>>

> OI!! Bite down.........Sharon in Canada ;-)

Anyhoo's...... Canuk scenery is magnificent (when it's not covered in snow),
and the only thing that the US has to equal it is Wyoming and Montana :-)

Pretty good, eh??!!

;-P

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 13, 8:53*am, PeterL > wrote:

> Anyhoo's...... Canuk scenery is magnificent (when it's not covered in snow),
> and the only thing that the US has to equal it is Wyoming and Montana :-)
>
> Pretty good, eh??!!

You should check south Ontario some time. (The bits abutting Lake
Erie.)

Flat. Farmland.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 May 2009 07:27:05 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>You should check south Ontario some time. (The bits abutting Lake
>Erie.)
>
>Flat. Farmland.

And in the summertime, they have those pesky flies that bite like
hell!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 May 2009 10:31:22 -0400, Mr. Bill > wrote:

>On Wed, 13 May 2009 07:27:05 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>
>>You should check south Ontario some time. (The bits abutting Lake
>>Erie.)
>>
>>Flat. Farmland.

>And in the summertime, they have those pesky flies that bite like
>hell!

They're called horse flies, and yes they bite.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

said...

> On Wed, 13 May 2009 10:31:22 -0400, Mr. Bill > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 13 May 2009 07:27:05 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>>
>>>You should check south Ontario some time. (The bits abutting Lake
>>>Erie.)
>>>
>>>Flat. Farmland.

>>And in the summertime, they have those pesky flies that bite like
>>hell!

> They're called horse flies, and yes they bite.

There are also the deer flies and the green flies. They bite too. But, the
bush flies of Australia are the most pesky flies I know of. When the sun rose
and the ground warmed up they swarmed us. They didn't bite but they'd try to
fly into every orifice constantly AND they'd collect on the back of our
shirts by the dozens, licking the sweat that wicked through from our backs. I
bought a box of Cuban cigars thinking I could keep them at bay from the
smoke. Not a chance!!! Nice when the sun went down and they went away.

They are credited with creating the "Australian Salute." The process of
waving them away from your face! Came in particularly handy before EVERY bite
of food!!!

So, to all the BUMS!!! in Oz,.. I salute you! [waving/saluting]

Best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 May 2009 12:25:01 GMT, Rhonda Anderson
> wrote:

>Not aware that Customs have ever had any restrictions on coffee. There are
>Quarantine restrictions on green coffee beans - you can bring in ground
>roasted coffee or roasted whole beans with no restrictions, but you require
>an import permit to bring in green coffee beans.
>
>I work for AQIS (Quarantine) to pay for my cooking ingredients but this is
>not official advice :-) Peter can check import conditions on the AQIS
>website.

Yes, I probably did not have the correct Government office. I just
know that it was lifted in about January and yes, I have only sent
roasted beans. Thanks for the correction.

aloha,
Cea
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 13, 9:27*am, Cindy Hamilton >
wrote:
> On May 13, 8:53*am, PeterL > wrote:
>
> > Anyhoo's...... Canuk scenery is magnificent (when it's not covered in snow),
> > and the only thing that the US has to equal it is Wyoming and Montana :-)

> > Pretty good, eh??!!

> You should check south Ontario some time. *(The bits abutting Lake
> Erie.)
>
> Flat. *Farmland.

I love the Salem Plateau:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ozarks
http://www.rollanet.org/~conorw/cwom...trip_guide.htm
http://www.eminencemo.com/galleryriverpictures.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_County,_Missouri

> Cindy Hamilton

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 May 2009 07:27:05 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On May 13, 8:53*am, PeterL > wrote:
>
>> Anyhoo's...... Canuk scenery is magnificent (when it's not covered in snow),
>> and the only thing that the US has to equal it is Wyoming and Montana :-)
>>
>> Pretty good, eh??!!

>You should check south Ontario some time. (The bits abutting Lake
>Erie.)
>
>Flat. Farmland.

....and they can pass for American. LOL! My grandfather was one of
them. He got away with it until he wanted a US Gov't job back in the
'30's. Then he had to pass "the test". He did.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Kona coffee growers plagued by beetle put hopes in fungus Steve Ackman Coffee 0 21-12-2010 05:21 AM
OT Kona Coffee Wars pure kona General Cooking 57 09-05-2010 10:11 PM
Real Hawaiian Kona Coffee smithfarms pure kona Coffee 0 29-11-2004 10:53 PM
Real Hawaiian Kona Coffee Betty Coffee 1 29-11-2004 10:53 PM
Kona coffee, a la Smithfarms Nancy Young General Cooking 26 17-01-2004 07:57 PM