FoodBanter.com

-   -   corn flour versus wheat flour (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/171989-re-corn-flour-versus.html)

Andy[_15_] 10-05-2009 01:09 PM

corn flour versus wheat flour

nefletch said...

Good evening all.

We are having company soon, and they will be here for
one week. I have just discovered that one person in the
party is allergic to wheat, barley and rye. His biggest
hurdle is wheat flour. He suggested corn flour instead of
wheat flour. Is there any difference in cooking between
the two? Anything I should do differently? I am a big
fan of pancakes, and biscuits and gravy for breakfast,
any simple recipes for these two using corn flower?
Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

For lots of ideas visit:

http://alturl.com/ofy2

Note this is an ingredient search for what you do AND don't want in
recipes. You can of course change it around however you like.

If all else fails, "let them eat popcorn!" :)

Good luck,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.