Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

Default It does not matter

It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
or non-believer...

**GOD LOVES YOU ALL**

Why not love him back?

--
Julienne Bougie

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 16:18:46 +0100, Julienne Bougie wrote:

>It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
>or non-believer...
>
> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
>Why not love him back?

What a ****ing moron.
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 16:18:46 +0100, Julienne Bougie wrote:

>It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
>or non-believer...
>
> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
>Why not love him back?

Are you operating with your own personal definition of "non-believer"?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julienne Bougie" wrote in message

> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
> believer
> or non-believer...
>
> --
> Julienne Bougie

(snipped ridiculous cross-postings, not that Julienne is paying attention or
even cares)

Why don't you stop with the proselytizeing? The age of the missionaries is
OVER. Or at least it should be. You're about as welcome here as a Jehovahs
Witness handing out tracts from door to door. Go away and stop emulating
"Doctor" Chung.

OB FOOD: Dinner tonight: salmon patties (yes, I love them even if the are
made from canned salmon) and fresh steamed yellow crookneck squash.

Jill

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

Christopher A. Lee > wrote in
:

> On Sat, 09 May 2009 16:18:46 +0100, Julienne Bougie wrote:
>

>>It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or
>>black, believer or non-believer...
>>
>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>
>>Why not love him back?

> What a ****ing moron.

You're a breath of sunshine. < rolls eyes >

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

Why not **** Jesus up the ass while you're at it?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in
:

> "Julienne Bougie" wrote in message
>>
>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or
>> black, believer
>> or non-believer...
>>
>> --
>> Julienne Bougie
>>

> (snipped ridiculous cross-postings, not that Julienne is paying
> attention or even cares)
>
> Why don't you stop with the proselytizeing? The age of the
> missionaries is OVER. Or at least it should be. You're about as
> welcome here as a Jehovahs Witness handing out tracts from door to
> door. Go away and stop emulating "Doctor" Chung.
>
> OB FOOD: Dinner tonight: salmon patties (yes, I love them even if the
> are made from canned salmon) and fresh steamed yellow crookneck
> squash.
>
> Jill

What is a cross post?
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

"Robibnikoff" > wrote in news:76llu8F1d76e3U1
@mid.individual.net:

> <Julienne Bougie> wrote in message
>>
>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
>> believer
>> or non-believer...
>>
>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>
>> Why not love him back?

> Why not **** Jesus up the ass while you're at it?

Another spawn of satan speaks.
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

"Robibnikoff" > wrote in message

> <Julienne Bougie> wrote in message
>>
>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
>> believer
>> or non-believer...
>>
>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>
>> Why not love him back?

> Why not **** Jesus up the ass while you're at it?
> --
> Robyn
> Resident Witchypoo
> BAAWA Knight

If per chance there is a God, well you can imagine the rest.

Idiot.

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

<Julienne Bougie> wrote in message

> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
> believer
> or non-believer...
>
> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
> Why not love him back?

I don't know about everybody else but I love the HELL out of God.

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 May 2009 11:31:18 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
> wrote:

><Julienne Bougie> wrote in message
.. .

>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
>> believer
>> or non-believer...
>>
>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>
>> Why not love him back?

>Why not **** Jesus up the ass while you're at it?

Because buggering 2000 year old corpses isn't good for your health.
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

On May 9, 8:18*am, Julienne Bougie wrote:
> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
> or non-believer...
>
> * * * * **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
> Why not love him back?
>
> --
> Julienne Bougie

Emotional blackmail does not make a convincing argument. Besides, if
he loves me so much, why can't he tell me himself? Is the omnipotent
deity too shy?
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 May 2009 08:35:52 -0700, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>"Robibnikoff" > wrote in message
>>
>> <Julienne Bougie> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
>>> believer
>>> or non-believer...
>>>
>>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>>
>>> Why not love him back?

>> Why not **** Jesus up the ass while you're at it?
>> --
>> Robyn
>> Resident Witchypoo
>> BAAWA Knight

>If per chance there is a God, well you can imagine the rest.

So demonstrate there is one in the real world beyond your religion
before threatening us with a figment of your deluded imagination,
imbecile.

What a ****ing moron.

>Dimitri

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

"Dimitri" > wrote in
:

> "Robibnikoff" > wrote in message
>>
>> <Julienne Bougie> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or
>>> black, believer
>>> or non-believer...
>>>
>>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>>
>>> Why not love him back?

>> Why not **** Jesus up the ass while you're at it?
>> --
>> Robyn
>> Resident Witchypoo
>> BAAWA Knight

> If per chance there is a God, well you can imagine the rest.
>
> Idiot.
>
> Dimitri

There is and He loves us all. He provides the food you discuss here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in news:gu480h$uvd$1
@news.motzarella.org:

> <Julienne Bougie> wrote in message
>>
>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or

black,
>> believer
>> or non-believer...
>>
>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>
>> Why not love him back?
>>

> I don't know about everybody else but I love the HELL out of God.

Me too, Why is everyone so angry?

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

Haywire > wrote in
:

> On May 9, 8:18*am, Julienne Bougie wrote:
>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or
>> black, b

> eliever
>> or non-believer...
>>
>> * * * * **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>
>> Why not love him back?
>>
>> --
>> Julienne Bougie

> Emotional blackmail does not make a convincing argument. Besides, if
> he loves me so much, why can't he tell me himself? Is the omnipotent
> deity too shy?

Another clueless newbie joins the fray.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lamey said...

> "cybercat" > wrote in news:gu480h$uvd$1
> @news.motzarella.org:
>

>> <Julienne Bougie> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or

> black,
>>> believer
>>> or non-believer...
>>>
>>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>>
>>> Why not love him back?
>>>

>> I don't know about everybody else but I love the HELL out of God.

> Me too, Why is everyone so angry?

I don't love God. He loves me!

Waitresses **** me off from time to time.

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy > wrote in :

> Lamey said...
>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in news:gu480h$uvd$1
>> @news.motzarella.org:

>> black,

>>> I don't know about everybody else but I love the HELL out of God.

>> Me too, Why is everyone so angry?

> I don't love God. He loves me!
>
> Waitresses **** me off from time to time.
>
> Andy

Some at teh waffle house. They are kinda fat. I don't like hooters ones?
How bout you? God luvs the fat ones I bet.
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

It is an ancient Julienne Bougie, and he posteth:

> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
> or non-believer...
>
> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
> Why not love him back?

Which one? I want to thank him/her for not existing. You'll have to pass
the message on.

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

<Julienne Bougie> wrote in message

> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
> believer
> or non-believer...
>
> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
> Why not love him back?
>
> --
> Julienne Bougie

This is your Gods love???

God fanatics constantly make the claim the wonders and complexity of the
world is proof of God's love.

This pretty negative proof and complexity is NOT evidence of some God. It is
only evidence that the world and Universe is complex relative to human
mental capacity, nothing more.

Why does this all powerful creator, all loving and caring intelligent
designer, create Plagues, Tsunamis, Tornadoes, Volcanic Eruptions, Floods,
Wars, Earth Quakes, Cancers and hundreds of debilitating diseases and
serious body malfunctions? There are 12,000 known diseases that affect and
punish mankind indiscriminately. Why does he permit millions of both young
and old to starve to death or die of miserable diseases? Why punish millions
of INNOCENT CHILDREN in this horrible way?

Why does this all powerful and caring god permit totally "innocent children"
to die at birth? Or worse, be born lacking eyesight, a fully developed
brain, deaf and dumb, missing limbs etc.? Why are some born idiots and
others with super intelligence? Why are some born into wealth and others
pauper poor? Why does he permit over 2,000,000 innocent children to die of
starvation every year?

Why are his human creations designed to deteriorate into a miserable and
devastating old age regardless of their religious affiliation?

God supposedly created the world like it is, to punish man for Adam and Eve's
'original sin'. Why does he also punish supposedly innocent children and
animals with thousands of diseases, birth defects, starvation and to be
eaten by other animals?

Why did this all powerful and loving creator create things like sharks,
jelly fish, octopus, lions, tigers, rhinoceros, wolves, poisonous snakes,
stinging and poisonous insects, poisonous plants etc.? Why did this caring
and benevolent god create animals (including man) that need to painfully
kill and eat other animals to survive?

World War I claimed 9,000,000 lives of people of many religious faiths.

World II indiscriminately claimed over 20,000,000 lives of people of all
ages and religious faiths, plus a vast destruction of property and more
millions maimed for life.

The recent Asian Tsunami has claimed the lives of 200,000 men, women and
children of all religious persuasions. Over 100,000 of these were totally
INNOCENT children!

There were three major epidemics of the Bubonic Plaque - in the 6th, 14th.
and 17th centuries. The death toll was over 137 million men, women and
totally innocent children.

The influenza of 1918-1919 killed at least 25 million men, women and
innocent children indiscriminately.

Diseases like malaria, AIDS, tuberculosis, etc. maim and kill millions
indiscriminately every year. More millions die of starvation and
malnutrition.

These indiscriminately afflicted the young and old, atheists and those of
all religious persuasions.

Meanwhile MAN, not god, has developed defenses and cures for hundreds of
serious diseases. Man has learned to create shelter, heat and cooling,
purify water, world wide electronic communications, power and transportation
systems including flying through the air.

Man has created a wonderful medical and drug system and improved housing and
food production. The result of MAN'S inventiveness has

DOUBLED the average life span. None of this was created by any gods.

Perhaps your loving and caring god is actually a cruel, heartless, mean and
torturing tyrant. If he treats us so cruelly during life, why do you think
he will let us enjoy peace and eternal happiness in his Heaven? And why does
he keep all this a secret by preventing communication with our dead parents,
siblings and friends? (Or this god?)

There are thousands of different religious and god beliefs but NO OJECTIVE
VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE for the actual existence of ANY of these gods. ALL god
beliefs are based on the unsubstantiated 'opinions and claims of errant men.

If there is a god that created the Universe, he is obviously not an
all-caring and benevolent god. Nor is he an "Intelligent Designer". The
objective evidence is if there is a god creator, he has NO concern about the
welfare of the creatures on Earth.

The objective evidence is that no gods created man but quite the opposite;
that man created gods!

I challenge god believers to supply ANY objective verifiable evidence that
their god actually exists except in their over active imaginations.

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 16:18:46 +0100, Julienne Bougie wrote:

> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
> believer or non-believer...
>
> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
> Why not love him back?

Your God was nailed to a tree. Thor carries a hammer. Any questions?

--
Enkidu

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
-Epicurus
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lamey" > wrote in message
> "jmcquown" > wrote in
> :
>
>> "Julienne Bougie" wrote in message
>>>
>>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or
>>> black, believer
>>> or non-believer...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Julienne Bougie
>>>

>> (snipped ridiculous cross-postings, not that Julienne is paying
>> attention or even cares)
>>
>> Why don't you stop with the proselytizeing? The age of the
>> missionaries is OVER. Or at least it should be. You're about as
>> welcome here as a Jehovahs Witness handing out tracts from door to
>> door. Go away and stop emulating "Doctor" Chung.
>>
>> OB FOOD: Dinner tonight: salmon patties (yes, I love them even if the
>> are made from canned salmon) and fresh steamed yellow crookneck
>> squash.
>>
>> Jill
>>

> What is a cross post?

It's what you will be crucified on.

TFM®

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking
Syd Syd is offline

On May 9, 11:18*am, Julienne Bougie wrote:
> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
> or non-believer...
>
> * * * * **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
> Why not love him back?

Because I don't love fictional characters.

PDW

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1781586
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking
Syd Syd is offline

On May 9, 11:39*am, Christopher A. Lee > wrote:
> On Sat, 9 May 2009 11:31:18 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
>
> > wrote:
>
> ><Julienne Bougie> wrote in message
> .. .

> >> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
> >> believer
> >> or non-believer...

> >> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**

> >> Why not love him back?

> >Why not **** Jesus up the ass while you're at it?

> Because buggering 2000 year old corpses isn't good for your health.

And there can't be that much left anyway.

PDW

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1781586
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

The scrolls speak of the day, Sat, 09 May 2009 16:18:46 +0100, when
the mysterious Julienne Bougie spoke thusly in alt.atheism:

>It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
>or non-believer...
>
> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
>Why not love him back?

Because "god" is a fictional character.
--

Douglas E. Berry

http://gridlore.livejournal.com/

Do the OBVIOUS thing to email. Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5
Jason Gastrich is praying for me on 8 January 2011

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

On 2009-05-09, Julienne Bougie <Julienne> wrote:

> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
> or non-believer...
>
> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
> Why not love him back?

Likely, because there's no such critter to love.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

On 9 May, 16:18, Julienne Bougie wrote:
> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
> or non-believer...
>
> * * * * **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
> Why not love him back?
>
> --
> Julienne Bougie

Oh well done. You started a flame war. Happy now? What do you have
against food anyway? But I guess this is all the food a troll needs
isn't it.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 9, 10:27*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "Julienne Bougie" wrote in message

> > It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
> > believer
> > or non-believer...

> > --
> > Julienne Bougie

> (snipped ridiculous cross-postings, not that Julienne is paying attention or
> even cares)
>
> Why don't you stop with the proselytizeing? *The age of the missionaries is
> OVER. *Or at least it should be. *You're about as welcome here as a Jehovahs
> Witness handing out tracts from door to door. *Go away and stop emulating
> "Doctor" Chung.
>
> OB FOOD: *Dinner tonight: salmon patties (yes, I love them even if the are
> made from canned salmon) and fresh steamed yellow crookneck squash.

I sure hope you haven't jinxed the NG. It'd suck if that doctor
returned.

> Jill

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 16:18:46 +0100, Julienne Bougie wrote:

>It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
>or non-believer...
>
> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>
>Why not love him back?

As a matter of fact I do... but I don't think a cooking newsgroup is a
very good place to try to persuade other people to do the same. If you
want to post here, post a recipe or something about food, and then you
can put whatever else you want into the post...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

TFM® wrote:

> "Lamey" > wrote in message
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in
>> :

>>> (snipped ridiculous cross-postings, not that Julienne is paying
>>> attention or even cares)
>>>
>>> Why don't you stop with the proselytizeing? The age of the
>>> missionaries is OVER. Or at least it should be. You're about as
>>> welcome here as a Jehovahs Witness handing out tracts from door to
>>> door. Go away and stop emulating "Doctor" Chung.
>>>
>>> OB FOOD: Dinner tonight: salmon patties (yes, I love them even if the
>>> are made from canned salmon) and fresh steamed yellow crookneck
>>> squash.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>>

>> What is a cross post?

> It's what you will be crucified on.
>
> TFM®

Word.

-dk

Posted to alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

The Chief Instigator wrote:
> On 2009-05-09, Julienne Bougie <Julienne> wrote:
>
>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
>> or non-believer...
>>
>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>
>> Why not love him back?

> Likely, because there's no such critter to love.

Yup.

-dk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

TFM® > wrote in news:4a05d918$0$8210
:

> "Lamey" > wrote in message
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in
>> :

>>> (snipped ridiculous cross-postings, not that Julienne is paying
>>> attention or even cares)
>>>
>>> Why don't you stop with the proselytizeing? The age of the
>>> missionaries is OVER. Or at least it should be. You're about as
>>> welcome here as a Jehovahs Witness handing out tracts from door to
>>> door. Go away and stop emulating "Doctor" Chung.
>>>
>>> OB FOOD: Dinner tonight: salmon patties (yes, I love them even if

the
>>> are made from canned salmon) and fresh steamed yellow crookneck
>>> squash.

Sad sense of humor. Try watching some standup and get new material.
GIT-R-DONE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"DK" > wrote in message
> TFM® wrote:
>>

>> "Lamey" > wrote in message
>>> "jmcquown" > wrote in
>>> :

>>> What is a cross post?

>> It's what you will be crucified on.
>>
>> TFM®

> Word.
>
> -dk

You appear to think he's agreeing with "Lamey". DK really is clueless. I
certainly hope he wasn't actually related to Christy.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bobo Bonobo®" > wrote in message
On May 9, 10:27 am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "Julienne Bougie" wrote in message

> > It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black,
> > believer
> > or non-believer...

> > --
> > Julienne Bougie

> (snipped ridiculous cross-postings, not that Julienne is paying attention
> or
> even cares)
>
> Why don't you stop with the proselytizeing? The age of the missionaries is
> OVER. Or at least it should be. You're about as welcome here as a Jehovahs
> Witness handing out tracts from door to door. Go away and stop emulating
> "Doctor" Chung.
>
> OB FOOD: Dinner tonight: salmon patties (yes, I love them even if the are
> made from canned salmon) and fresh steamed yellow crookneck squash.

I sure hope you haven't jinxed the NG. It'd suck if that doctor
returned.

I don't think I have jinxed the ng, Bryan. I think the idiot has someone
else taking his place, though.

Jill

Posted to alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

On 2009-05-09, DK > wrote:
> The Chief Instigator wrote:
>> On 2009-05-09, Julienne Bougie <Julienne> wrote:
>>
>>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or black, believer
>>> or non-believer...
>>>
>>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>>
>>> Why not love him back?

>> Likely, because there's no such critter to love.
>>

> Yup.
>
> -dk

It definitely isn't rocket science.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
LAST GAME: Milwaukee 4, Houston 3 (May 9: Aeros lead, 3-2)
NEXT GAME: Monday, May 11 at Milwaukee, 7:05 (Game 6)

Posted to alt.atheism,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.christian.religion,rec.food.cooking

One fine day in alt.atheism, "Dimitri" > wrote:

> "Robibnikoff" > wrote in message
>>
>> <Julienne Bougie> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It doesn't matter if you're man or woman, rich or poor, white or
>>> black, believer
>>> or non-believer...
>>>
>>> **GOD LOVES YOU ALL**
>>>
>>> Why not love him back?

>> Why not **** Jesus up the ass while you're at it?
>> --
>> Robyn
>> Resident Witchypoo
>> BAAWA Knight

> If per chance there is a God, well you can imagine the rest.
>
> Idiot.
>
> Dimitri

You're the one who insists there's an invisible man in the sky who loves
everyone, but found it necessary to sacrifce himself to himself to save
his own creation from his own wrath. An invisible man whose son, born of
incest, was sent to earth to inform everyone that we now get to live
forever, regardless of the fact that we still die when our bodies wear
out.

You're the one that believes that biological man lives forever somehow,
without the biological brain that makes him him.

And you're the one that believes in talking snakes, magic wands, the
healing of disease by prayer, the resurrection of the dead, and hundreds
of "second comings of Jeeezuz" that never happened.

And we're the idiots?

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> "DK" > wrote in message
>> TFM® wrote:

>>> It's what you will be crucified on.
>>>
>>> TFM®

>> Word.
>>
>> -dk

> You appear to think he's agreeing with "Lamey". DK really is clueless. I
> certainly hope he wasn't actually related to Christy.

DK is a good friend of mine. Christy loved him.
STFU reK

Ya hear?

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TFM® > wrote in
om:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> Word.
>>>
>>> -dk

>> You appear to think he's agreeing with "Lamey". DK really is
>> clueless. I certainly hope he wasn't actually related to Christy.

> DK is a good friend of mine. Christy loved him.
> STFU reK
>
> Ya hear?
>
> TFM®

Or what? LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Lamey > wrote:

> TFM® > wrote in
> om:

> >> You appear to think he's agreeing with "Lamey". DK really is
> >> clueless. I certainly hope he wasn't actually related to Christy.

> > DK is a good friend of mine. Christy loved him.
> > STFU reK
> >
> > Ya hear?
> >
> > TFM®
> >

> Or what? LOL

Be careful dud, he's armed!
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" > wrote in message
om...

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> Word.
>>>
>>> -dk

>> You appear to think he's agreeing with "Lamey". DK really is clueless.
>> I certainly hope he wasn't actually related to Christy.

> DK is a good friend of mine. Christy loved him.
> STFU reK
>
> Ya hear?
>
> TFM®

Only when a man who keeps slamming me without ever having spoken to me shuts
the **** up. Christy was my friend. You know that. She was HORRIFIED by
the way he addressed me here. She apologized to me over and over again for
his loutish behaviour. I don't care if he's your friend. He needs to show
a little respect for the dead. It's not like he contributes anything but
negative crap to this ng anyway, and all of it is directed towards me. What
would Christy think, hmmmm? Maybe you should think about that.

Jill

A matter of taste Bob-tx[_2_] Barbecue 1 03-11-2010 02:58 AM
pro-choice on the veg matter dh@. Vegan 62 20-04-2010 07:16 AM
Does it really matter... Scott[_11_] General Cooking 28 01-02-2008 02:57 PM
Does it matter? kingvitamin Winemaking 2 12-08-2004 08:34 PM
"It's a matter of taking..." Tofu Guy Barbecue 11 15-11-2003 12:52 AM