Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Scrambled eggs

Michael...If you don't mind, i'd like to suggest a new recipie for you
to try for breakfast. Use two (only) & (ALWAYS) room tempture
eggs...the yolk creams easier, crack them in a stainless bowl, and
whip well. Add about 1 teaspoon of instant creamora..thickens the egg
and is easier to fold your omlet, while cooking in pan, I don 't use
liquids,( it only thins the mixture and is just a filler... to make
the egg go farther). set aside. Have on hand a slice of Harvarty
Cheese,1/4 cup cream cheese at room temp. My son's favorite to add to
this is raspberry jam and fresh raspberry's on the side or top when
ready to serve with whip cream (I use the home made stuff with a touch
of Grnd Marnge and use powdered sugar to thicken the cream only after
you thicken it up real well...make sure it's really cold to whip .)
Heat the cream cheese and the raspberry jam in microwave so you cam
mix it well. Cook the egg mixture just like you would for any regular
omlet BUT...on med-low not high...give the egg a chance to cook on the
bottom, and when there is just a tad of softness left, add half the
cream chese and raspberry mixture on top of the slice of havarty
cheese. If you use two spatulas to turn the egg it's easier, and then
roll it onto the plate.. (roll the omlet in the pan in the direction
you want to fold it onto the plate).if you think the egg needs to be
cooked more, pop it ito the microwave for just a few seconds to cook
the inside ..then top with remaining raspberry and crean cheese , add
a drop of homemade whip cream serve with fresh sliced bananas and
berrys, and for toast, use a thinly sliced toasted bagel to dip in the
remaining sauce ...if you have and left that is...I've served this for
over 30 years, and it's a hit every time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 8, 10:23*pm, BubbiesMom > wrote:
> Michael...If you don't mind, i'd like to suggest a new recipie for you
> to try for breakfast. *Use two (only) & (ALWAYS) room tempture
> eggs...the yolk creams easier, crack them in a stainless bowl, and
> whip well. *Add about 1 teaspoon of instant creamora..thickens the egg
> and is easier to fold your omlet, while cooking in pan, I don 't use
> liquids,( it only thins the mixture and is just a filler... to make
> the egg go farther). set aside. Have on hand a slice of Harvarty
> Cheese,1/4 cup cream cheese at room temp.

You are a very stupid woman. I'm sorry to hear that you have polluted
the gene pool by reproducing. With any luck your son will be either
*** or sterile.
What kind of a moron would add non-dairy coffee creamer to scrambled
eggs? The same kind of moron who can't spell or punctuate at a third
grade level.

Of course I must allow for the possibility that you are OK
genetically, but have been rendered intellectually feeble by the fumes
from varnish stripper.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bobo SHIT for BRAINS® Bonobo" bleats:
> BubbiesMom wrote:
>
> Michael...If you don't mind, i'd like to suggest a new recipie for you
> to try for breakfast. Use two (only) & (ALWAYS) room tempture
> eggs...the yolk creams easier, crack them in a stainless bowl, and
> whip well. Add about 1 teaspoon of instant creamora..thickens the egg
> and is easier to fold your omlet, while cooking in pan, I don 't use
> liquids,( it only thins the mixture and is just a filler... to make
> the egg go farther). set aside. Have on hand a slice of Harvarty
> Cheese,1/4 cup cream cheese at room temp.

You are a very stupid woman. I'm sorry to hear that you have polluted
the gene pool by reproducing. With any luck your son will be either
*** or sterile.
What kind of a moron would add non-dairy coffee creamer to scrambled
eggs? The same kind of moron who can't spell or punctuate at a third
grade level.

Of course I must allow for the possibility that you are OK
genetically, but have been rendered intellectually feeble by the fumes
from varnish stripper.

You're the SHIT for BRAINS® moron... millions of people use non-dairy
creamer for all sorts of dietary reasons (medical and religious) and many
just like it, and turned out just fine, all way smarter than you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 said...

> "Bobo SHIT for BRAINS® Bonobo" bleats:
>> BubbiesMom wrote:
>>
>> Michael...If you don't mind, i'd like to suggest a new recipie for you
>> to try for breakfast. Use two (only) & (ALWAYS) room tempture
>> eggs...the yolk creams easier, crack them in a stainless bowl, and
>> whip well. Add about 1 teaspoon of instant creamora..thickens the egg
>> and is easier to fold your omlet, while cooking in pan, I don 't use
>> liquids,( it only thins the mixture and is just a filler... to make
>> the egg go farther). set aside. Have on hand a slice of Harvarty
>> Cheese,1/4 cup cream cheese at room temp.

> You are a very stupid woman. I'm sorry to hear that you have polluted
> the gene pool by reproducing. With any luck your son will be either
> *** or sterile.
> What kind of a moron would add non-dairy coffee creamer to scrambled
> eggs? The same kind of moron who can't spell or punctuate at a third
> grade level.
>
> Of course I must allow for the possibility that you are OK
> genetically, but have been rendered intellectually feeble by the fumes
> from varnish stripper.
>

> You're the SHIT for BRAINS® moron... millions of people use non-dairy
> creamer for all sorts of dietary reasons (medical and religious) and many
> just like it, and turned out just fine, all way smarter than you.

Sheldon,

How about if we want your inept opinion wel'll ask for it?

Forgetting your meds has become an everyday thing hasn't it?

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:

> On May 8, 10:23*pm, BubbiesMom > wrote:
> > Michael...If you don't mind, i'd like to suggest a new recipie for you
> > to try for breakfast. *Use two (only) & (ALWAYS) room tempture
> > eggs...the yolk creams easier, crack them in a stainless bowl, and
> > whip well. *Add about 1 teaspoon of instant creamora..thickens the egg
> > and is easier to fold your omlet, while cooking in pan, I don 't use
> > liquids,( it only thins the mixture and is just a filler... to make
> > the egg go farther). set aside. Have on hand a slice of Harvarty
> > Cheese,1/4 cup cream cheese at room temp.

> You are a very stupid woman. I'm sorry to hear that you have polluted
> the gene pool by reproducing. With any luck your son will be either
> *** or sterile.
> What kind of a moron would add non-dairy coffee creamer to scrambled
> eggs? The same kind of moron who can't spell or punctuate at a third
> grade level.

Boy, what a way to make a newbie feel welcome!

Just makes your Email address seem stranger than it already is
(CLASSACT).

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA