Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A little rock'n'roll to end the day.

A little rock'n'roll to end the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4

Goes good with baked sesame chicken and beer!

Andy
--
HONK if I'm paying your mortgage!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 4, 4:31*pm, Andy > wrote:
> A little rock'n'roll to end the day.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4

In the related videos section it has She's Not There. Not a big fan
of Argent's solo stuff, but The Zombies were awesome.
There's also a video of Steely Dan doing Reelin' In the Years. I need
to put in the new soundcard.

> Goes good with baked sesame chicken and beer!
>
> Andy
> --

--Bryan http://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/?saved=1

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 4, 2:31*pm, Andy > wrote:
> A little rock'n'roll to end the day.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4
>
> Goes good with baked sesame chicken and beer!
>
> Andy
> --
> HONK if I'm paying your mortgage!

and there's always a little Wishbone Ash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp5Kf...eature=related
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> A little rock'n'roll to end the day.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4
>
> Goes good with baked sesame chicken and beer!
>
> Andy

http://droptrio.com/Music/other/ELP_...Impression.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown said...

> On May 4, 2:31*pm, Andy > wrote:
>> A little rock'n'roll to end the day.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4
>>
>> Goes good with baked sesame chicken and beer!
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> HONK if I'm paying your mortgage!

> and there's always a little Wishbone Ash
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp5Kf...eature=related

THAT'S entertainment, imho!!!

Thanks,

Andy
--
HONK if I'm paying your mortgage!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 4, 4:44*pm, Food Snob® > wrote:
> On May 4, 4:31*pm, Andy > wrote:
>
> > A little rock'n'roll to end the day.

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4

> In the related videos section it has She's Not There. *Not a big fan
> of Argent's solo stuff, but The Zombies were awesome.

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBdrDu9nq7Q

:-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy > wrote in :

> A little rock'n'roll to end the day.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4

I hate it when people post this crap without telling you what they are
posting. Wasted time clicking on a link that I would never listen to.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

elaich said...

> Andy > wrote in :
>
>> A little rock'n'roll to end the day.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4

> I hate it when people post this crap without telling you what they are
> posting. Wasted time clicking on a link that I would never listen to.

elaich,

We're not here just for your benefit.

Remember that!

Andy
--
HONK if I'm paying your mortgage!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

And knock off the hate crap!

Serves no purpose to humanity.

It doesn't make the world a better place.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 May 2009 07:38:38 +0000 (UTC), elaich > wrote:

>Andy > wrote in :
>
>> A little rock'n'roll to end the day.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4

>I hate it when people post this crap without telling you what they are
>posting. Wasted time clicking on a link that I would never listen to.

The link was to youtube, he did say a little rock n'roll to end the
day, what did you think it was Mother Goose rhymes?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 5, 6:03*am, wrote:
> On Tue, 5 May 2009 07:38:38 +0000 (UTC), elaich > wrote:
> >Andy > wrote :

> >> A little rock'n'roll to end the day.

> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA8AVpf6M4

> >I hate it when people post this crap without telling you what they are
> >posting. Wasted time clicking on a link that I would never listen to.

> The link was to youtube, he did say a little rock n'roll to end the
> day, what did you think it was Mother Goose rhymes?

Yeah! and how much time did he really waste....what, 5 seconds?

Rock N Roll Sushi! Tomatoes Sushi 4 04-05-2012 04:41 AM
ROCK N ROLL STEPPER [email protected] Diabetic 0 22-05-2009 05:04 AM
Pink: Let The Rock and Roll Party Get Started [email protected] General Cooking 0 16-11-2007 08:57 PM