Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default YUMMY

yummy .... This recipe is a recipe I like the most ever since I tried
make it, after I try it out so I hooked. materials in the recipe This is
very easily obtained. I give it to you for free cooking recipes
and also easy cooking recipes
material
6 chicken breasts
2 onions
8 c. water (approximately)
3/4 loaf bread
Celery
Poultry seasoning
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
Sharp cheese, sliced
cooking :
1. Boil chicken breasts with 1 onion in approximately 8 cups of water
until tender.
2. Remove skin and bones and separate into pieces. Save chicken stock.
Use 13 x 9 inch pan
******(sprayed with Pam). Tear small hunks of bread (about
3/4 of a loaf) and lay in bottom
******of pan.
3. Slice 1 onion thin and lay on top of bread. Sprinkle celery, poultry
seasoning on
******top. Lay chicken pieces on top. Melt margarine and
pour over chicken pieces.
******Combine mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup and pour
on top. Cover the top with
******sharp cheese sliced all over the top.
4 Bake until done.

Yummy!! Chemo the Clown General Cooking 2 08-10-2010 04:25 PM
Something Yummy Brawny General Cooking 6 06-01-2010 05:41 PM
Yummy! Mexican Cooking 1 27-07-2009 08:05 PM
Yummy Dick Adams Sourdough 0 16-11-2005 01:38 PM
Yummy; T General Cooking 7 07-08-2004 11:14 PM