FoodBanter.com

-   -   YUMMY (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/171783-yummy.html)

ROSE NO NAME 04-05-2009 08:26 PM

YUMMY

yummy .... This recipe is a recipe I like the most ever since I tried
make it, after I try it out so I hooked. materials in the recipe This is
very easily obtained. I give it to you for free cooking recipes
and also easy cooking recipes
material
6 chicken breasts
2 onions
8 c. water (approximately)
3/4 loaf bread
Celery
Poultry seasoning
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
Sharp cheese, sliced
cooking :
1. Boil chicken breasts with 1 onion in approximately 8 cups of water
until tender.
2. Remove skin and bones and separate into pieces. Save chicken stock.
Use 13 x 9 inch pan
******(sprayed with Pam). Tear small hunks of bread (about
3/4 of a loaf) and lay in bottom
******of pan.
3. Slice 1 onion thin and lay on top of bread. Sprinkle celery, poultry
seasoning on
******top. Lay chicken pieces on top. Melt margarine and
pour over chicken pieces.
******Combine mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup and pour