Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christy's Cats, part deux

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:25:55 -0400, "cyberpurrs"
> wrote:

>This really does sound like the kind of fight that ends in angry sex. Just
>my TWO CENTS.

Angry sex? Never... it's passionate make up sex.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michael "Dog3"" > wrote:

> Sqwertz > news:230409.182108rfc2227.570
> @sqwertz.com: in rec.food.cooking
>
>> "Michael "Dog3"" > wrote:
>>
>>> Sqwertz >
>>> : in rec.food.cooking

>>> Yes you are. You're trying to tie me in with some imaginary, paranoid
>>> plot you've dreamed up. No email came through my server from you.

>> Yes, it did. Had I known it would be such an issue now I would have
>> saved those SMTP logs.

> Yes, before you tell a bold face lie and vigorously pursue the character
> assasination of another poster, you should have something in hand to back
> up that lie. You made it an issue. I just responded accordingly. Wertz,
> I manage my own email. I control my own filters.

Oh, well - there you go then.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>>> No, take your shit storm or love fest out of the newsgroup to email
>>> where it belongs

>> I agree.

> Backing out of the war you created? Pity. I was just warming up.

Oh, I'm never done with you, you pathetic little ****.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christy

"Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in
:

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
>> In article >,
>> PeterL > wrote:
>>

> snippage
>
>> Hell KNOWS I'll take over!
>>
>> "The Bitch is back".
>> --
>> Peace! Om
>>
>> Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
>> It's about learning to dance in the rain.
>> -- Anon.

> I have that as my ringtone........for all calls but family.

Didn't realise that it was actually a song. (I've led a *very* sheltered
life!! ;-P ) So went and looked up the lyrics.

Apart from the glue sniffing, it sounds OK :-)

> My family
> has the Funeral March, because if one of them interrupts something
> important for something stupid someone is gonna die.

LOL!!! Love it!!

THE BITCH IS BACK.......

I was justified when I was five
Raising cane, I spit in your eye
Times are changing, now the poor get fat
But the fevers gonna catch you when the bitch gets back

Eat meat on friday thats alright
Even like steak on a saturday night
I can bitch the best at your social dos
I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue

Im a bitch, Im a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
`cause Im better than you
Its the way that I move
The things that I do

I entertain by picking brains
Sell my soul by dropping names
I dont like those, my god, whats that
Oh its full of nasty habits when the bitch gets back

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" wrote:

> Did you collect the dues from them? They'll be a nice contributing
> member after they learn the ropes

Collecting dues is Barb's job. But the Cabal's (TINC) coffers could do
with a little plumping up, IMHO - so hopefully she'll chase 'em up ;-)
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> So I'm not trying to grandstand.

Is that what they call "irony", as they say, there, Steve...???

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Becca" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> I watch the news every night, local and national on CBS and CNN several
>> times a day. Just so's they won't sneak up on me.

> In the morning, I will watch the news, but not at night. Any time I do,
> they will show a dog or a child that has been horribly abused, then I am
> up most of the night. I will admit, I am too soft hearted, I can not
> take it.
>
> Before I retired, I would listen to the BBC on the radio while I took a
> shower. I am thinking about going back to work just so I can keep up with
> the news.

Just turn off the news.

I have my tinfoil hat on, my TV off. I'm happy.

I also have lots of ammo.

TFM®
We will go down in history as the greatest nation to offer the least
resistance.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
TFM® > wrote:

> "Becca" > wrote in message
> > cybercat wrote:
> >> I watch the news every night, local and national on CBS and CNN several
> >> times a day. Just so's they won't sneak up on me.

> > In the morning, I will watch the news, but not at night. Any time I do,
> > they will show a dog or a child that has been horribly abused, then I am
> > up most of the night. I will admit, I am too soft hearted, I can not
> > take it.
> >
> > Before I retired, I would listen to the BBC on the radio while I took a
> > shower. I am thinking about going back to work just so I can keep up with
> > the news.

> Just turn off the news.
>
> I have my tinfoil hat on, my TV off. I'm happy.

Same here. I almost never watch TV any more.

> I also have lots of ammo.

Shotgun?

> TFM®
> We will go down in history as the greatest nation to offer the least
> resistance.

Don't count on it.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:22:38 -0500, Omelet wrote:

> In article > ,
> TFM® > wrote:

>>> In the morning, I will watch the news, but not at night. Any time I do,
>>> they will show a dog or a child that has been horribly abused, then I am
>>> up most of the night. I will admit, I am too soft hearted, I can not
>>> take it.
>>>
>>> Before I retired, I would listen to the BBC on the radio while I took a
>>> shower. I am thinking about going back to work just so I can keep up with
>>> the news.

>> Just turn off the news.
>>
>> I have my tinfoil hat on, my TV off. I'm happy.

> Same here. I almost never watch TV any more.
>

>> I also have lots of ammo.

> Shotgun?
>

>> TFM®
>> We will go down in history as the greatest nation to offer the least
>> resistance.

> Don't count on it.

dear god. are you still waiting on being rounded up and packed off to
re-education camps?

frankly, i wouldn't mind, but i don't think that's part of obama's program.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .

> dear god. are you still waiting on being rounded up and packed off to
> re-education camps?
>
> frankly, i wouldn't mind, but i don't think that's part of obama's
> program.
>
> blake

not yet.
--
C.D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 15:37:30 -0400, C.D wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> dear god. are you still waiting on being rounded up and packed off to
>> re-education camps?
>>
>> frankly, i wouldn't mind, but i don't think that's part of obama's
>> program.
>>
>> blake

> not yet.

then i think you should cower in the basement until that fateful day
arrives. posting on usenet just gives the jackbooted thugs from d.h.s. a
line on where to find you.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 15:37:30 -0400, C.D wrote:
>
>> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>>
>>> dear god. are you still waiting on being rounded up and packed off to
>>> re-education camps?
>>>
>>> frankly, i wouldn't mind, but i don't think that's part of obama's
>>> program.
>>>
>>> blake

>> not yet.

> then i think you should cower in the basement until that fateful day
> arrives. posting on usenet just gives the jackbooted thugs from d.h.s. a
> line on where to find you.

When they find Dan, I want video.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 15:37:30 -0400, C.D wrote:
>
>> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>>
>>> dear god. are you still waiting on being rounded up and packed off to
>>> re-education camps?
>>>
>>> frankly, i wouldn't mind, but i don't think that's part of obama's
>>> program.
>>>
>>> blake

>> not yet.

> then i think you should cower in the basement until that fateful day
> arrives. posting on usenet just gives the jackbooted thugs from d.h.s. a
> line on where to find you.
>
> blake

sure....you jest now, but........

--
C.D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

C.D wrote:
> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 15:37:30 -0400, C.D wrote:
>>
>>> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> not yet.

>> then i think you should cower in the basement until that fateful
>> day
>> arrives. posting on usenet just gives the jackbooted thugs from
>> d.h.s. a line on where to find you.
>>
>> blake

> sure....you jest now, but........

Hi, everyone. This thread has wandered all over the place since its
inception. Any chance you can choose a new subject line?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

Default Hi Dora, was: Christy

Dora wrote:

> Hi, everyone. This thread has wandered all over the place since its
> inception. Any chance you can choose a new subject line?

Well, you could have changed it yourself! ;-)

This work any better for you?

OBFood: Tonight we are going to a Wine Maker's Dinner at our new
favorite restaurant.

http://www.hawksrestaurant.com/

--Lin (staring the Birthday Week off right!)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Miscellaneous, was Hi Dora, was: Christy

Lin wrote:
> Dora wrote:
>
>> Hi, everyone. This thread has wandered all over the place since
>> its
>> inception. Any chance you can choose a new subject line?

> Well, you could have changed it yourself! ;-)
>
> This work any better for you?
>
> OBFood: Tonight we are going to a Wine Maker's Dinner at our new
> favorite restaurant.
>
> http://www.hawksrestaurant.com/
>
> --Lin (staring the Birthday Week off right!)

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

Dora sort of replied to me by changing the subject line and all I gotta
say is, "Well, there ya go, Ms. Smartypants!" ;-)

--Lin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lin wrote:
> Dora sort of replied to me by changing the subject line and all I
> gotta say is, "Well, there ya go, Ms. Smartypants!" ;-)
>
> --Lin

No, it wasn't my intention to be smart. What started out to be about
Christy later became quite a word battle about other subjects and
about each other. Hardly sensitive to leave her name as the subject.

Dora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:25:22 -0700, Lin >
wrote:

>Dora wrote:
>
>> Hi, everyone. This thread has wandered all over the place since its
>> inception. Any chance you can choose a new subject line?

>Well, you could have changed it yourself! ;-)
>
>This work any better for you?
>
>OBFood: Tonight we are going to a Wine Maker's Dinner at our new
>favorite restaurant.
>
>http://www.hawksrestaurant.com/
>
>--Lin (staring the Birthday Week off right!)

Local lamb and Tasmanian trout... what could be better than that?

Looks like a very interesting restaurant! How long (time, not miles)
do you have to travel to get to it?

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lin > wrote in news:9df37$49f614b3$453e8ce6$1155
@EVERESTKC.NET:

> Dora wrote:
>
>> Hi, everyone. This thread has wandered all over the place since its
>> inception. Any chance you can choose a new subject line?

> Well, you could have changed it yourself! ;-)
>
> This work any better for you?
>
> OBFood: Tonight we are going to a Wine Maker's Dinner at our new
> favorite restaurant.
>
> http://www.hawksrestaurant.com/

Tell Molly from me, that she is * H O T *!!!!!!!!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:06:00 -0400, C.D wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 15:37:30 -0400, C.D wrote:
>>
>>> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> not yet.

>> then i think you should cower in the basement until that fateful day
>> arrives. posting on usenet just gives the jackbooted thugs from d.h.s. a
>> line on where to find you.
>>
>> blake

> sure....you jest now, but........

seriously, get down to the basement now!!! they're coming to get you!!!
take plenty of cheetos and diet mountain dew!!!

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:22:33 -0400, Dora wrote:

> C.D wrote:
>> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> then i think you should cower in the basement until that fateful
>>> day
>>> arrives. posting on usenet just gives the jackbooted thugs from
>>> d.h.s. a line on where to find you.
>>>
>>> blake

>> sure....you jest now, but........

> Hi, everyone. This thread has wandered all over the place since its
> inception. Any chance you can choose a new subject line?

i didn't think 'CD is ****ing in his pants' would sell...

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:06:00 -0400, C.D wrote:
>
>> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> then i think you should cower in the basement until that fateful day
>>> arrives. posting on usenet just gives the jackbooted thugs from d.h.s.
>>> line on where to find you.
>>>
>>> blake

>> sure....you jest now, but........

> seriously, get down to the basement now!!! they're coming to get you!!!
> take plenty of cheetos and diet mountain dew!!!
>
> blake

already there my man, already there.

--
C.D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:22:33 -0400, Dora wrote:
>
>> C.D wrote:
>>> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> sure....you jest now, but........

>> Hi, everyone. This thread has wandered all over the place since its
>> inception. Any chance you can choose a new subject line?

> i didn't think 'CD is ****ing in his pants' would sell...
>
> your pal,
> blake

i don't know. i think it might.

http://i40.tinypic.com/33tgkcp.jpg

--
C.D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> How long (time, not miles) do you have to travel to get to it?

It was toward the end of rush hour, so it took about 35 minutes.

Bob