Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Spring is HERE!!

Time to enjoy dinner on the veranda...finally!! Should be about 70
tonight.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2yvupg4.jpg

Nice pitcher of margs to round out the gathering!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2009-04-18, Mr Bill > wrote:
> Time to enjoy dinner on the veranda...finally!! Should be about 70
> tonight.

Lucky you! We had Winter storm warnings, snow, and our truck broke down in
town. Hadda wait for 2-1/2 hrs for tow. Fortunately, we broke down right
in front of mom's hair salon and the owner took us in and we read magazines
the whole time. At least we were warm.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Mr. Bill > wrote:

> Time to enjoy dinner on the veranda...finally!! Should be about 70
> tonight.
>
> http://i39.tinypic.com/2yvupg4.jpg
>
> Nice pitcher of margs to round out the gathering!

I know Spring is here with no more frosts when we start having
thunderstorms.

We had a LOUD one last night with lots and lots of lightning.

I'm glad I routinely unplug my computer system when I go to work at
night, or leave the house for any period of time!
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mr. Bill" wrote:

> Time to enjoy dinner on the veranda...finally!! Should be about 70
> tonight.
>
> http://i39.tinypic.com/2yvupg4.jpg
>
> Nice pitcher of margs to round out the gathering!

We had snow last night :P

Anyone doing anything this spring? George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 5 26-04-2015 06:43 PM
Spring Brooklyn1 General Cooking 7 18-04-2015 12:04 AM
Pizzahouse has a great Spring Salad..anyone hav a spring salad recipe? spus Recipes 0 16-07-2010 10:35 PM
[OT] How do you know it's really Spring? notbob General Cooking 47 16-03-2008 12:11 PM