FoodBanter.com

-   -   Carne Asada burritos-- in your town? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/170925-re-carne-asada-burritos.html)

Pennyaline[_7_] 13-04-2009 07:14 PM

Nexis wrote:
> "Dimitri" > wrote:
>> Where back east? I suspect she's is looking in the wrong areas.

> She's in St. Paul, MN...and she's still looking :)

Oh hell! That may be "back east" but it ain't East! Shit!

<it especially kills me how people around here say "back east" to refer
to a place they've never even been!>

Dan Abel 13-04-2009 09:16 PM

Carne Asada burritos-- in your town?

In article >,
Pennyaline > wrote:

> Nexis wrote:
> > "Dimitri" > wrote:
> >> Where back east? I suspect she's is looking in the wrong areas.

> > She's in St. Paul, MN...and she's still looking :)

> Oh hell! That may be "back east" but it ain't East! Shit!
>
> <it especially kills me how people around here say "back east" to refer
> to a place they've never even been!>

So you wouldn't be too impressed if I told you that I thought you lived
"back east"?

Hey, it's back east to me!

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

"[Don't] assume that someone is "broken" just because they behave in ways
you don't like or don't understand." --Miche