Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Russell Stover's chocolates remain a mystery to most people, but MarkFrame,

Russell Stover's chocolates remain a mystery to most people, but Mark
Frame,
director of new product development and marketing, offers some help:
round or oblong
shapes are soft-centered creams; square or rectangular shapes are
chewy--caramel or
nougat; and bumps indicate nuts or coconut. Of course, there's always
the old-fashioned
way of doing things too. Break the pieces open and see what's inside.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"werwiniskp" > wrote in message
> Russell Stover's chocolates remain a mystery to most people, but Mark
> Frame,
> director of new product development and marketing, offers some help:
> round or oblong
> shapes are soft-centered creams; square or rectangular shapes are
> chewy--caramel or
> nougat; and bumps indicate nuts or coconut. Of course, there's always
> the old-fashioned
> way of doing things too. Break the pieces open and see what's inside.

THIEF!

http://www.masterstech-home.com/The_...gArticles.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 10:25:04 -0700, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>THIEF!

We got the point...and you are becoming tired.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mr. Bill" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 10:25:04 -0700, "Dimitri" >
> wrote:
>

>>THIEF!

> We got the point...and you are becoming tired.

Nope I just has several cups of coffee.

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:19:18 -0700, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>Nope I just has several cups of coffee.

You might want to "try" to taper that off a bit. Drives the BP off
the charts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mr. Bill" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:19:18 -0700, "Dimitri" >
> wrote:
>
>>Nope I just has several cups of coffee.

> You might want to "try" to taper that off a bit. Drives the BP off
> the charts.

Unfortunately there is little I could ingest that is capable of raising my
BP.

:-(

Dimitri