Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mac and Salami

I've been hungry for mac and cheese for a few days now. On my drive
home from work today, I was running through my mind what cheese I
might have tucked away in the nooks and crannies of the fridge that
would make a killer M&C.
Got home, walked the dog, did assorted chores etc...Now it's too late
to even start a quick and dirty M&C so here's what I did.

I cooked the macaroni and mixed it with a little butter. To this I
added some thinly sliced Genoa Salami and tossed it together over low
heat, just long enough to take the chill off the salami.
When it was warm enough I plated it and topped with some grated
Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
Really tasty quick meal.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rus8b9.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/3602.jpg

I_will_get my mac and cheese soon though.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

salami A Moose In Love General Cooking 0 29-04-2010 03:08 AM
Homemade salami Michael Boyd Barbecue 23 31-01-2007 07:17 AM
Salami Tampa Florida General Cooking 10 15-08-2004 08:50 AM