FoodBanter.com

-   -   Page 3 (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/169801-page-3-a.html)

Josef Fritzl 20-03-2009 03:21 PM

Page 3

I bought the Sun on my way to prison today, and, my, there was a really hot girl
on page 3!

If she were my daughter, I'd lock her in my cellar.

Dave[_38_] 20-03-2009 07:51 PM

Page 3

"Josef Fritzl" > wrote in message
>I bought the Sun on my way to prison today, and, my, there was a really hot
>girl
> on page 3!
>
> If she were my daughter, I'd lock her in my cellar.

Watch that your missus doesn't catch you, and you ought to put kids in
another room in your cellar for later on.
Most of all, don't admit ANYTHING, especially to your local Judge.
Ah well, that's LIFE !!!
Regards;
Dave

Arthur 51 20-03-2009 11:55 PM

Page 3

"Josef Fritzl" > wrote in message
>I bought the Sun on my way to prison today, and, my, there was a really hot
>girl
> on page 3!
>
> If she were my daughter, I'd lock her in my cellar.

Presumably, the lady in question is am expert damp eradication.

Arthur

mark 22-03-2009 09:31 PM

Page 3

"Arthur 51" > wrote in message

> "Josef Fritzl" > wrote in message
>>I bought the Sun on my way to prison today, and, my, there was a really
>>hot girl
>> on page 3!
>>
>> If she were my daughter, I'd lock her in my cellar.
>>

> Presumably, the lady in question is am expert damp eradication.

Could you be so kind as to run that by me in English.
mark