Old 19-03-2009, 05:23 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mummy Candy

I read somewhere that in Guanajuato, Mexico people eat mummy candy.
Does anybody know anything about this?

Old 19-03-2009, 07:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
I read somewhere that in Guanajuato, Mexico people eat mummy candy.
Does anybody know anything about this?

Do a google search on "Day of the Dead"
Old 19-03-2009, 01:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 19, 12:23*am, wrote:
I read somewhere that in Guanajuato, Mexico people eat mummy candy.
Does anybody know anything about this?

A recent post wrote as to the impropriety of sister candy, but even I
draw the line here.

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

--Bryan
Old 19-03-2009, 03:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 19, 7:54*am, Becca wrote:
wrote:
I read somewhere that in Guanajuato, Mexico people eat mummy candy.
Does anybody know anything about this?

It is just candy, they sell it on the steps of the Mummy Museum.

Becca

I thought the answer was gonna be Day of Death treats.
Lynn in Fargo

Old 19-03-2009, 05:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
I read somewhere that in Guanajuato, Mexico people eat mummy candy.
Does anybody know anything about this?

Sure - Google Day of the dead candy.

http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/

you can also Google Images or recipes.

Dimitri

Old 20-03-2009, 10:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dimitri wrote:

wrote in message

I read somewhere that in Guanajuato, Mexico people eat mummy candy.
Does anybody know anything about this?

Sure - Google Day of the dead candy.

http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/

you can also Google Images or recipes.

Dimitri

My daughter is attending vet tech school. They wear scrubs - hunter
green, but they can mix and match coordinating prints. I was seriously
tempted by a "Day of the Dead" print I spotted at the fabric store, with
skulls and whatnot.. Unfortunately, the skeletal dogs wearing sombreros
put it over the top for a vet tech's scrubs.

Never mind that they are currently dissecting pickled cats...