FoodBanter.com

-   -   What other groups, forums around the web are there about microwaveoven cooking?... besides rec.food.cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/169655-what-other-groups-forums.html)

thezak 17-03-2009 09:40 AM

Goomba[_2_] 17-03-2009 09:48 AM

thezak wrote:
> What other groups, forums around the web are there about microwave
> oven cooking?... besides rec.food.cooking

I didn't know we were "about microwave oven cooking" per se...?
<shrug>
I don't really *cook* anything in mine, but I'm a mean re-heater!

Melba's Jammin' 17-03-2009 01:27 PM

What other groups, forums around the web are there about microwave oven cooking?... besides rec.food.cooking

In article
thezak > wrote:

> What other groups, forums around the web are there about microwave
> oven cooking?... besides rec.food.cooking

Go to groups.yahoo.com and seach for microwave cooking -- turns up 90
groups.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - pot pie