FoodBanter.com

-   -   Wake up rfc!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/169617-wake-up-rfc.html)

Andy[_15_] 16-03-2009 11:33 AM

Wake up rfc!!!

Sleepy heads!

Andy

brooklyn1 16-03-2009 11:51 AM

Wake up rfc!!!

"Andy" wrote:

> Sleepy heads!

Which one?

Andy[_15_] 16-03-2009 12:09 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

brooklyn1 said...

> "Andy" wrote:
>>
>> Sleepy heads!

> Which one?

brooklyn1,

Heh heh heh heh heh!

Dog!!!

Andy

Omelet[_7_] 16-03-2009 12:45 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

In article >, Andy > wrote:

> Sleepy heads!
>
> Andy

I'm going back to sleep. Just finished watching Disney's "Enchanted".

Sort of like a Snow White in Manhattan. <g>
Strange but cool movie.
--
Peace! Om

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. -- Dalai Lama

Sqwertz[_27_] 16-03-2009 04:56 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

Andy wrote:

> Sleepy heads!

Yeah - Andy needs some fellow morons to play with.

-sw

Andy[_15_] 16-03-2009 05:21 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

Sqwertz said...

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Sleepy heads!

> Yeah - Andy needs some fellow morons to play with.
>
> -sw

Warts, what took you so long, Fidiot!!!

cybercat 16-03-2009 05:21 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Andy wrote:
>
>> Sleepy heads!

> Yeah - Andy needs some fellow morons to play with.

And there you are!

Gregory Morrow[_197_] 16-03-2009 07:05 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

Andy wrote:

> Sqwertz said...
>
> > Andy wrote:
> >
> >> Sleepy heads!

> > Yeah - Andy needs some fellow morons to play with.
> >
> > -sw

> Warts, what took you so long, Fidiot!!!

Steve's "busy" pondering a sex change, Andy...

He told me he's starting hormone shot treatments first...that way he can get
natural big breasts...he's really kind tired of wearing a bra filled with
bags of lentils to get that "bust effect"...

;-P

--
Best
Greg

brooklyn1 16-03-2009 08:27 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

"Sqwertz" wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Sleepy heads!

> Yeah - Andy needs some fellow morons to play with.

And being the weak minded spineless imbecile you are you couldn't resist
joining Andy's Playtime Club... and a dwarf like you doesn't even need to
get down on his knees to pay Andy his dues! LOL

rosie[_1_] 16-03-2009 09:20 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

On Mar 16, 6:33�am, Andy > wrote:
> Sleepy heads!
>
> Andy

That's WAAAYYYYYYY to early for me, I need lotsa beauty sleep!!!

Rosie

Andy[_15_] 16-03-2009 09:54 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

rosie said...

> On Mar 16, 6:33�am, Andy > wrote:
>> Sleepy heads!
>>
>> Andy

> That's WAAAYYYYYYY to early for me, I need lotsa beauty sleep!!!
>
> Rosie

I go to sleep by 10pm at the latest, normally.

I wake up wide awake and talkative.

I've been punched for that!

Andy

Becca 17-03-2009 12:47 AM

Wake up rfc!!!

Andy wrote:
> I go to sleep by 10pm at the latest, normally.
>
> I wake up wide awake and talkative.
>
> I've been punched for that!
>
> Andy

Same here, I always wake up with a zippity-do-da attitude. One morning,
my youngest son, who is a grump when he wakes up, told me to "cheer down."

Becca

Andy[_15_] 17-03-2009 07:51 AM

Wake up rfc!!!

Becca said...

> Andy wrote:
>> I go to sleep by 10pm at the latest, normally.
>>
>> I wake up wide awake and talkative.
>>
>> I've been punched for that!
>>
>> Andy
>>

> Same here, I always wake up with a zippity-do-da attitude. One morning,
> my youngest son, who is a grump when he wakes up, told me to "cheer

down."

Becca,

LOLOL!

"cheer down"

"The kid's gonna be far out!!
--John Sebastian, Woodstock, 1969

Best,

Andy

blake murphy[_2_] 17-03-2009 03:26 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:54:56 -0500, Andy wrote:

> rosie said...
>
>> On Mar 16, 6:33�am, Andy > wrote:
>>> Sleepy heads!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> That's WAAAYYYYYYY to early for me, I need lotsa beauty sleep!!!
>>
>> Rosie

> I go to sleep by 10pm at the latest, normally.
>
> I wake up wide awake and talkative.
>
> I've been punched for that!
>
> Andy

apparently, not often enough.

blake

cybercat 17-03-2009 07:24 PM

Wake up rfc!!!

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:54:56 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> rosie said...

>>> That's WAAAYYYYYYY to early for me, I need lotsa beauty sleep!!!
>>>
>>> Rosie

>> I go to sleep by 10pm at the latest, normally.
>>
>> I wake up wide awake and talkative.
>>
>> I've been punched for that!
>>
>> Andy

> apparently, not often enough.