Jack Schidt®

Default How Much Is A Slice Of Pizza?

"OhJeeez" > wrote in message

> << OhJeeez wrote:
>
> > in forest hills, ny, where rare is a plain slice for under $2.00, 'the

family
> > restaurant' on queens blvd. - a great italian restaurant by any

standard -
> > makes arguably the best, most consitent pizza in the area and holds

their
> slice
> > price to $1.50.

> Ah -- Forest Hills. Our favorite place there used to be Mike's Pizzieria

(not
> even
> sure if that was the official name) near Fleet St, across from King

Kullen. But
> that was so many years ago!
>
> April
> in San Antonio and missing NYC pizza!!>>
>
> ... i moved on to florida and maintain you can't touch nyc for the best

pizza,
> period.

Next to new haven, it's the best.

Jack Pepe

OhJeeez

<< >in forest hills, ny, where rare is a plain slice for under $2.00, 'the
family
>restaurant' on queens blvd. - a great italian restaurant by any standard -
>makes arguably the best, most consitent pizza in the area and holds their

slice
>price to $1.50.

Where on Queens Blvd? >>

i'm not a 'shill' for the place (honest!) but i did this little search and
found they have a site:

<A HREF="http://www.familyrestaurant-pizza.com/">Family Pizzeria &
Restaurant</A>
OhJeeez

<< However, note that the price for a slice is now $1.65 >>

ouch!

Kajikit

Tim Vanhoof saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told us
all about it on Fri, 07 Nov 2003 22:07:25 GMT:

>Kajikit > wrote:
>

>> Restauranteurs must HATE my family then. We only ever have one drink,
>> one glass of wine,

>Do you each have a straw or do you just pass the glass around? ;-)

lol! One EACH :P Though my father would like it if he could have four
and the rest of us watched him...

(huggles)

~Karen AKA Kajikit

Nobody outstubborns a cat...

Visit my webpage: http://www.kajikitscorner.com

Slice, serve, lick thumb, slice, serve... Buzinkum General Cooking 46 08-12-2005 05:12 AM
when to slice? santina Sourdough 2 13-11-2005 07:28 AM
fisherman's slice of pizza for kids Rob General Cooking 0 15-11-2003 05:12 PM