Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Vote in Barack Obama poll

I did NOT write the article attributed to me above.

But ...

You can download my e-book about Narcissistic and Psychopathic Leaders
(at
no charge to you) he

http://www.narcissistic-abuse.com/freebooks.html

I have written about the psychological make-up of Obama he

http://www.narcissistic-abuse.com/obama.html

http://www.narcissistic-abuse.com/obama1.html

http://www.globalpolitician.com/sear...keyword=Vaknin

http://www.analyst-network.com/profile.php?user_id=79

http://www.losangeleschronicle.com/authors/view/941

These may be of interest - click on the links:

Narcissism of leaders and authority figures

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/15.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq47.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq11.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal45.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal79.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal70.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...arcissism.html

Celebrity narcissists

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq19.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal73.html

Narcissism and Religion

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal45.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq47.html

"Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited" , a work of reference
about the
Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is available from Barnes and
Noble
and Amazon:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...=9788023833843

Or from my publisher's Website: