Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.ozdebate

Default Dinner toady, Sun 8th Mar 2009

I started cooking dinners for my SO as a way to save money. I
experimented with a few different ingredients until I found the ones
that both my SO, my purse and my Occupational psych was happy with.
Now my SO will not eat anything else (which is kind of great and kind
of annoying, if you know what I mean). I cook up enough for two
months. You will have to experiment with quantities until you have
enough to last you the desired amount of time.

Ingredients:

Equal quantities of good quality Pet Mince (hunt around until you find
really cheap mince, usually pet mince is cheapest, and frozen mixed
vegetables. I do 5kgs of pet mince, and 5kgs of frozed mixed
vegetables.
1 cup rice (more if you think it needs it)
1 cup Pasta (more if you think it needs it)
1 tablespoon Mixed herbs
1 tablespoon Dried parsley

Procedu
In a very large pot cook the pet mince until thoroughly brown. Break
up with a spoon as it cooks so there are no large clumps of meat.
Add the Herbs and the parsley.
Add the frozen vegetables, mixing into the mince mix as much as
possible
Let the vegetables cook for a while, adding water if you think it
needs it.
Add more water, and the rice and pasta.
When the rice and pasta have cooked well, and the mixure is not so
wet, let cool and then spoon into containers for daily doggy dinners.
Keep refridgerated.

Bon appetite!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Join us in our fight for personal freedoms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
http://www.nambla.org/