Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Do you love Coffee? Espresso? Lattes? 50420

Cherry Renee wrote:

> This is a totally Free site for everyone, it is the way the Internet used to be. I have been

What sort of dishonest scam are you running? You posted
the same spam here under the alias Jake Mitchell
>. You also posted it
to alt.coffee under the alias Elaine Meyer
> and to rec.food.chocolate
under the alias Linda Hanover

Why do you need so many phony identities for this scam?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2009-02-26, Mark Thorson > wrote:

> Why do you need so many phony identities for this scam?

Why do you respond?

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> On 2009-02-26, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>
> > Why do you need so many phony identities for this scam?

> Why do you respond?

It's my sport. Some people shoot squirrels.
I annoy spammers.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> notbob wrote:
> >
> > On 2009-02-26, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> >
> > > Why do you need so many phony identities for this scam?

> > Why do you respond?

> It's my sport. Some people shoot squirrels.
> I annoy spammers.

It's well known, among knowledgeable people, that true spammers *never*
check back to see if there are responses to their spam.

The only people you are annoying are the regular readers.

I am annoyed.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA