Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New coffee shop opens in Vassalboro.

Where the hell is VASSALBORO???

I want a cup of coffee!!

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.co...l/5990458.html

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:32:30 +0000, PeterLucas wrote:

> Where the hell is VASSALBORO???
>
> I want a cup of coffee!!
>
> http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.co...l/5990458.html

Geeze... ya don't think it might be in... MAINE, by any chance?
Hmm?

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> I support the Greens, and I hope you do too:
> http://greens.org.au
> www.qld.greens.org.au
> www.greenpeace.org.au

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterLucas > wrote:

> Where the hell is VASSALBORO???
>
> I want a cup of coffee!!
>
> http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.co...l/5990458.html

Where are the pictures?

:-)

I loved this comment:

"I definitely think it's not a good idea. I've lived in town my whole
life and we've never had anything like this,"

I can just imagine her response a couple of months ago, on the first day
of year 2009:

"I definitely think it's not a good idea. I've lived in town my whole
life and we've never had anything like this,"

Probably hear the same comment when it hits 2010!

:-)

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

favorite coffee shop? genevie Coffee 7 13-04-2018 07:04 AM
In 2008, Blue Bottle Coffee turned heads in San Francisco when it unveiled a halogen-powered siphon bar. On Saturday, Blue Bottle will introduce New York to the theatrical coffeemaker when it opens its newest shop in a former loading dock on the grou `.@...' Coffee 0 19-02-2012 10:26 PM
Coffee Shop Linda[_4_] Coffee 0 16-03-2007 02:50 AM
Gourmet coffee shop akia Coffee 0 28-08-2006 11:15 AM
New Coffee Shop Owner JitterTX Coffee 0 20-02-2005 09:07 PM