Posted to alt.ozdebate,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.cars

Default Biggest Loser here I come....!!

During the last couple of months I have been mistaken for a contestant on
The Biggest Loser.

Yes I am now the exact image of Cameron from Runaway Bay, Qld when he
weighed in at 164kg. I even grew a beard like Cameron.

Well imagine the surprise when I received a phone call from Cameron on my
brand new Nokia mobile phone.

"Pete," he said, and I almost hit the floor when he told me who he was.

Well to make a long story short, he asked me if I would like to appear on
the 2010 Biggest Loser.

"Why hell yes", I screamed and then I offered to put on even more weight for
the show.

I could sense that he was suitably impressed after I informed him that:
I was an ex-SAS soldier, I had a 52" TV, I was a sniper, I was a martial
arts expert, I have 90 bottles of wine in my cellar ( next to my 52" TV), I
was in the army band, I am an exceptionally excellent cook, that women love
me, I am a skydiver, and that I am the better half of a DINK couple.

"Then I'll add you to my Rolodex," he said.

Now I am soooo eggcited..

Hell I am going to be a TV star.

Logies here I come!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Posted to alt.ozdebate,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.cars

Shona wrote:
> During the last couple of months I have been mistaken for a contestant on
> The Biggest Loser.
>
> Yes I am now the exact image of Cameron from Runaway Bay, Qld when he
> weighed in at 164kg. I even grew a beard like Cameron.
>
> Well imagine the surprise when I received a phone call from Cameron on my
> brand new Nokia mobile phone.
>
> "Pete," he said, and I almost hit the floor when he told me who he was.
>
> Well to make a long story short, he asked me if I would like to appear on
> the 2010 Biggest Loser.
>
> "Why hell yes", I screamed and then I offered to put on even more weight for
> the show.
>
> I could sense that he was suitably impressed after I informed him that:
> I was an ex-SAS soldier, I had a 52" TV, I was a sniper, I was a martial
> arts expert, I have 90 bottles of wine in my cellar ( next to my 52" TV), I
> was in the army band, I am an exceptionally excellent cook, that women love
> me, I am a skydiver, and that I am the better half of a DINK couple.
>
> "Then I'll add you to my Rolodex," he said.
>
> Now I am soooo eggcited..
>
> Hell I am going to be a TV star.
>
> Logies here I come!

Oh dear, any real troll knows to double check the account before
pretending to be Someone Else

No onya's for Srpingthorpe wannabees

TFTLOTSL

Why does MasterChef keep that loser Hetal? [email protected] General Cooking 8 21-08-2015 11:33 PM
Celebrity Aust's Biggest Loser? Andrew Staker Wine 0 14-02-2006 10:39 PM
Fad Diet Wars: Low-carb v. low-fat: No clear loser, studies find Steve Vegan 2 28-05-2004 02:47 PM
Ronny the loser... rick etter Vegan 6 20-03-2004 08:34 PM
TN: 2 QPR winners, one loser Dale Williams Wine 1 01-10-2003 11:27 PM