FoodBanter.com

-   -   Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL... (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/168442-peter-lucas-plucas-peterlucas.html)

Shona 20-02-2009 07:47 AM

Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...

Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...

Why does he keep changing his identity?

David Moss 20-02-2009 11:42 AM

Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...

"Shona" > wrote in news:betnl.22212$cu.18387@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

> Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...
>
> Why does he keep changing his identity?

I don't know "thereisa", do you have any suggestions?

--
David Moss
Personal opinion only

son of a bitch 20-02-2009 11:48 AM

Shona wrote:
> Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...
>
> Why does he keep changing his identity?

He has Personality Disorder, he doesn't remember who he is half
the time.

addinall 20-02-2009 12:29 PM

On Feb 20, 5:47*pm, "Shona" > wrote:
> Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...
>
> Why does he keep changing his identity?

Geez Thereisa, changing a sign-on name from Peter Lucas to something
shrewd and cunning like PeterLucas will keep the spooks dumbfounded
for centuries. A crafty OTLP that is planned to takes a machine
capable of Yottaflops, wait....., could this be a Ceaser cipher,
replacing a chr( 20 ) with a chr( 0 ).......?

Is there any pertikular reason you posting this lame crap in
aus.politics. I mean, the global financial system is in meltdown, at
least one of our major political parties is disappearing, the QLD
parliment today suggested that the budget is "STUFFED", a fair bit of
Victoria just burnt to the ground and now we have the rabid greenies
that caused the fires, wanting MORE money to make things worse, there
is a Dengue epidemic a few hours north, and yet you thought (possible
the wrong term) that somehow, somewhere, to someone, that a damp-
lettuce, pathetic, inane, flame cross posted all over the ****ing net,
just MIGHT be more interesting than world and national events? Good
thinking 99.

Mark Addinall.

ViLco 20-02-2009 01:58 PM

addinall wrote:

>> Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...
>> Why does he keep changing his identity?

> Geez Thereisa, changing a sign-on name from Peter Lucas to something
> Mark Addinall.

Geez Mark, is a damn killfile so hard to use? And if you use googlegroups,
are you always compelled to answer to any freakin' troll on the net?
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

BRUCE 20-02-2009 02:53 PM

Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...

don't be so fundamentalist

it is only the iunternet

one can be whoever they want surely
\:)

Dimitri 20-02-2009 04:44 PM

"Shona" > wrote in message
> Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...
>
> Why does he keep changing his identity?

Because the real name is

Pukes

Dimitri

Pee Lu 20-02-2009 11:45 PM

Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:47:19 GMT, in
alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.general,aus.politics,aus.services.defence ,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,

Pineapple Logistics 20-02-2009 11:51 PM

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:47:19 +0000, Shona wrote:

> Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...
>
> Why does he keep changing his identity?

Peter Stone, Peter McGrath, Peter Williams, Peter Lucas...

Why does he keep changing his name by deed poll?

son of a bitch 21-02-2009 02:11 AM

Pineapple Logistics wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:47:19 +0000, Shona wrote:
>
>> Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...
>>
>> Why does he keep changing his identity?

> Peter Stone, Peter McGrath, Peter Williams, Peter Lucas...
>
> Why does he keep changing his name by deed poll?

I was thinking of changing mine to Son of a Witch, he he
nobody would ever guess it was me.