Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Brave Bull, a cold and rainy night drink.

When it's cold and rainy I drink this and it warms me to my toes.

In a glass, size is your choice, place some ice then fill 3/4 full of
tequila.
http://i44.tinypic.com/xmshsg.jpg

To this drizzle in Kahlua to fill.
http://i40.tinypic.com/nmgsqu.jpg

Sip and enjoy.
http://i40.tinypic.com/303enn9.jpg

Let it rain.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko wrote:

> When it's cold and rainy I drink this and it warms me to my toes.
>
> In a glass, size is your choice, place some ice then fill 3/4 full of
> tequila.
> http://i44.tinypic.com/xmshsg.jpg
>
> To this drizzle in Kahlua to fill.
> http://i40.tinypic.com/nmgsqu.jpg
>
> Sip and enjoy.
> http://i40.tinypic.com/303enn9.jpg

OMG. Good job there was that 'hangover cures' thread recently, you might
need a few tips after a drinking a couple of those...

I'll pass. Thanks. ;-)
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in news:12dkp490aiarkjam1u6h5m6u3oc2srrvub@
4ax.com:

> When it's cold and rainy I drink this and it warms me to my toes.
>
> In a glass, size is your choice, place some ice then fill 3/4 full of
> tequila.
> http://i44.tinypic.com/xmshsg.jpg
>
> To this drizzle in Kahlua to fill.
> http://i40.tinypic.com/nmgsqu.jpg
>
> Sip and enjoy.
> http://i40.tinypic.com/303enn9.jpg
>
> Let it rain.

LOL!! A couple of them and you wouldn't care if it flooded!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko wrote:
> When it's cold and rainy I drink this and it warms me to my toes.
>
> In a glass, size is your choice, place some ice then fill 3/4 full of
> tequila.
> http://i44.tinypic.com/xmshsg.jpg
>
> To this drizzle in Kahlua to fill.
> http://i40.tinypic.com/nmgsqu.jpg
>
> Sip and enjoy.
> http://i40.tinypic.com/303enn9.jpg
>
> Let it rain.

Yerk...

I made myself deathly ill drinking tequila and kahlua. Threw up every
20 minutes for about 18 hours straight. I was afraid I *wasn't* going
to die.

It was approximately 20 years before I could even look a margarita in
the eye and I still can't touch kahlua.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
koko > wrote:

> When it's cold and rainy I drink this and it warms me to my toes.
>
> In a glass, size is your choice, place some ice then fill 3/4 full of
> tequila.
> http://i44.tinypic.com/xmshsg.jpg
>
> To this drizzle in Kahlua to fill.
> http://i40.tinypic.com/nmgsqu.jpg
>
> Sip and enjoy.
> http://i40.tinypic.com/303enn9.jpg
>
> Let it rain.
>
> koko

That looks and sounds really yummy! ;-d
--
Peace! Om

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. -- Dalai Lama

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:09:39 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

>koko wrote:
>>
>> When it's cold and rainy I drink this and it warms me to my toes.
>>
>> In a glass, size is your choice, place some ice then fill 3/4 full of
>> tequila.
>> http://i44.tinypic.com/xmshsg.jpg
>>
>> To this drizzle in Kahlua to fill.
>> http://i40.tinypic.com/nmgsqu.jpg
>>
>> Sip and enjoy.
>> http://i40.tinypic.com/303enn9.jpg

>OMG. Good job there was that 'hangover cures' thread recently, you might
>need a few tips after a drinking a couple of those...
>
>I'll pass. Thanks. ;-)

Smart girl. This is the only drink that ever made the room spin, back
in my younger days of course.

Moderation, moderation

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw
www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 02/16
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in news:f1smp41segj2fvjmrcqj4q2fbofj437akn@
4ax.com:

> On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:09:39 +0200, ChattyCathy
> > wrote:
>
>>koko wrote:
>>>
>>> When it's cold and rainy I drink this and it warms me to my toes.
>>>
>>> In a glass, size is your choice, place some ice then fill 3/4 full of
>>> tequila.
>>> http://i44.tinypic.com/xmshsg.jpg
>>>
>>> To this drizzle in Kahlua to fill.
>>> http://i40.tinypic.com/nmgsqu.jpg
>>>
>>> Sip and enjoy.
>>> http://i40.tinypic.com/303enn9.jpg

>>OMG. Good job there was that 'hangover cures' thread recently, you might
>>need a few tips after a drinking a couple of those...
>>
>>I'll pass. Thanks. ;-)

> Smart girl. This is the only drink that ever made the room spin, back
> in my younger days of course.
>
> Moderation, moderation

It *is* in moderation!! It's in a small glass :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
jalapenos. What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.services.defence,melb.general

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 02:25:36 +0000, Peter wrote:

> koko > wrote in
> news:f1smp41segj2fvjmrcqj4q2fbofj437akn@ 4ax.com:
>
>> On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:09:39 +0200, ChattyCathy
>> > wrote:

>>>OMG. Good job there was that 'hangover cures' thread recently, you
>>>might need a few tips after a drinking a couple of those...
>>>
>>>I'll pass. Thanks. ;-)

>> Smart girl. This is the only drink that ever made the room spin, back
>> in my younger days of course.
>>
>> Moderation, moderation
>>

> It *is* in moderation!! It's in a small glass :-)

You suck peter!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Join us in our fight for personal freedoms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
http://www.nambla.org/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 02:25:36 +0000 (UTC), Peter >
fired up random neurons and synapses to opine:

>It *is* in moderation!! It's in a small glass :-)

Which reminds me of my late MIL who used to cook family dinners with
an ever present, itsy bitsy glass of sherry at the ready. It was an
amazing thing, as the level never seemed to lower, but the level in
the sherry bottle sure did :-)

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

- Duncan Hines

To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Pulliam Burd > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 02:25:36 +0000 (UTC), Peter >
> fired up random neurons and synapses to opine:
>
>>It *is* in moderation!! It's in a small glass :-)

> Which reminds me of my late MIL who used to cook family dinners with
> an ever present, itsy bitsy glass of sherry at the ready. It was an
> amazing thing, as the level never seemed to lower, but the level in
> the sherry bottle sure did :-)

Ahhhhh, but a nip of sherry now and then was a 'panacea' for all ills to that
older generation :-)

But then again, she probably just wanted to get shitfaced because she had a
bunch of noisy people around her ;-P

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 02:25:36 +0000 (UTC), Peter >
> fired up random neurons and synapses to opine:
>
>> It *is* in moderation!! It's in a small glass :-)

> Which reminds me of my late MIL who used to cook family dinners with
> an ever present, itsy bitsy glass of sherry at the ready. It was an
> amazing thing, as the level never seemed to lower, but the level in
> the sherry bottle sure did :-)

We get a variety of traumas where alcohol is involved. One very
distinguished gentleman in the public eye "fell" at home. When he went
into DT's his family was in total denial. Daughter insisted loudly that
"Daddy is a gentleman, he only drinks a little wine!" and further
questioning revealed that wine was carried around all day in a large
"tum'bla"
Geeez. LOL