Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Other pics of brother's birthday dinner...

Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

Sformato di Peperoni (Bell peppers flan)
http://i41.tinypic.com/2ewpism.jpg

Involtini di prosciutto cotto in gelatina ripieni di insalata russa (Cooked
Ham roulade filled with russian salad):
http://i44.tinypic.com/2dsep9d.jpg

Involtini di speck ripieni di formaggio cremoso alle erbe (Speck roulade
filled with herbs cream chease):
http://i41.tinypic.com/2w69qxe.jpg

Focaccia al pesto:
http://i40.tinypic.com/hsqsu1.jpg

Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg

Meringue Lemon Wayne (nude look):
http://i42.tinypic.com/xblaog.jpg

A slice of Lemon Meringue Pie:
http://i44.tinypic.com/254wjev.jpg

L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):
http://i44.tinypic.com/qn9oo4.jpg

--
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:03:25 +0100, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>
>Sformato di Peperoni (Bell peppers flan)
>http://i41.tinypic.com/2ewpism.jpg
>
>Involtini di prosciutto cotto in gelatina ripieni di insalata russa (Cooked
>Ham roulade filled with russian salad):
>http://i44.tinypic.com/2dsep9d.jpg
>
>Involtini di speck ripieni di formaggio cremoso alle erbe (Speck roulade
>filled with herbs cream chease):
>http://i41.tinypic.com/2w69qxe.jpg
>

>Focaccia al pesto:
>http://i40.tinypic.com/hsqsu1.jpg
>
>Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
>http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg
>

>Meringue Lemon Wayne (nude look):
>http://i42.tinypic.com/xblaog.jpg
>
>A slice of Lemon Meringue Pie:
>http://i44.tinypic.com/254wjev.jpg
>
>L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):
>http://i44.tinypic.com/qn9oo4.jpg

Oh My!!!! Beautiful!!!

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in message
. ..
> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

So gorgeous, Pandora.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 16, 10:03*am, "Pandora" > wrote:
> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>
> Sformato di Peperoni (Bell peppers flan)http://i41.tinypic.com/2ewpism.jpg
>
> Involtini di prosciutto cotto in gelatina ripieni di insalata russa *(Cooked
> Ham roulade filled with russian salad):http://i44.tinypic.com/2dsep9d.jpg
>
> Involtini di speck ripieni di formaggio cremoso alle erbe (Speck roulade
> filled with herbs cream chease):http://i41.tinypic.com/2w69qxe.jpg
>
> Focaccia al pesto:http://i40.tinypic.com/hsqsu1.jpg
>
> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg
>
> Meringue Lemon Wayne (nude look):http://i42.tinypic.com/xblaog.jpg
>
> A slice of Lemon Meringue Pie:http://i44.tinypic.com/254wjev.jpg
>
> L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):http://i44.tinypic.com/qn9oo4.jpg
>
> --
> Cheers
> Pandora

Beautiful Pandora- you have lucky friends!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

Pandora wrote:

> L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):
> http://i44.tinypic.com/qn9oo4.jpg

And THAT says it all!

What a lovely evening. Thank you for sharing it!

--Lin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:
> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

Everything looks so elegant,Pandora.
What beautiful presentations!

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lin" > ha scritto nel messaggio
.. .
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):
>> http://i44.tinypic.com/qn9oo4.jpg

> And THAT says it all!
>
> What a lovely evening. Thank you for sharing it!
>
> --Lin

Thank you everybody from italian friends

--
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gloria P" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>>

> Everything looks so elegant,Pandora.
> What beautiful presentations!
>
> gloria p

Thank you. My brother's house is new . He must finish it. Not very elegant

--
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 16 Feb 2009 11:03:25a, Pandora told us...

> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

> L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):

Pandora, all of the food looks absolutely delicious, and your company looks
happy, indeed!

Good job!

--
Wayne Boatwright
e-mail to wayneboatwright at gmail dot com
Date: Monday, 02(II)/16(XVI)/09(MMIX)
Today is: Washington's Birthday (Observed)
Cats must push the VCR off the top of the TV.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > ha scritto nel messaggio > Hoping you enjoy
like we did on february 14th 2009

> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
> http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg

All lovely, but could reach right into the monitor for these fagottini!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel
messaggio 5.250...
> On Mon 16 Feb 2009 11:03:25a, Pandora told us...
>
>> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

>> L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):

> Pandora, all of the food looks absolutely delicious, and your company
> looks
> happy, indeed!
>
> Good job!

Thank you Wayne. Italians are waiting for other american recipe

--
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in message
. ..
> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>
> Sformato di Peperoni (Bell peppers flan)
> http://i41.tinypic.com/2ewpism.jpg
>
> Involtini di prosciutto cotto in gelatina ripieni di insalata russa
> (Cooked Ham roulade filled with russian salad):
> http://i44.tinypic.com/2dsep9d.jpg
>
> Involtini di speck ripieni di formaggio cremoso alle erbe (Speck roulade
> filled with herbs cream chease):
> http://i41.tinypic.com/2w69qxe.jpg
>

> Focaccia al pesto:
> http://i40.tinypic.com/hsqsu1.jpg
>
> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
> http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg
>

> Meringue Lemon Wayne (nude look):
> http://i42.tinypic.com/xblaog.jpg
>
> A slice of Lemon Meringue Pie:
> http://i44.tinypic.com/254wjev.jpg
>
> L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):
> http://i44.tinypic.com/qn9oo4.jpg

I can almost look down your blouse... and those pink pantaloons make your
ass look big... I like! LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>>
>> Sformato di Peperoni (Bell peppers flan)
>> http://i41.tinypic.com/2ewpism.jpg
>>
>> Involtini di prosciutto cotto in gelatina ripieni di insalata russa
>> (Cooked Ham roulade filled with russian salad):
>> http://i44.tinypic.com/2dsep9d.jpg
>>
>> Involtini di speck ripieni di formaggio cremoso alle erbe (Speck roulade
>> filled with herbs cream chease):
>> http://i41.tinypic.com/2w69qxe.jpg
>>

>> Focaccia al pesto:
>> http://i40.tinypic.com/hsqsu1.jpg
>>
>> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
>> http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg
>>

>> Meringue Lemon Wayne (nude look):
>> http://i42.tinypic.com/xblaog.jpg
>>
>> A slice of Lemon Meringue Pie:
>> http://i44.tinypic.com/254wjev.jpg
>>
>> L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):
>> http://i44.tinypic.com/qn9oo4.jpg

> I can almost look down your blouse... and those pink pantaloons make your
> ass look big... I like! LOL

BIG like your stupidity!!!!!!!

--
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" > wrote in message
> "Pandora" > ha scritto nel messaggio > Hoping you
> enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>>
>> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
>> http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg

> All lovely, but could reach right into the monitor for these fagottini!

Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > wrote in message

> "Giusi" > wrote in message
>> "Pandora" > ha scritto nel messaggio > Hoping you
>> enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>>>
>>> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
>>> http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg

>> All lovely, but could reach right into the monitor for these fagottini!
>>

> Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL

Not funny, assface.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Giusi" > wrote in message
>>> "Pandora" > ha scritto nel messaggio > Hoping you
>>> enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

>>> All lovely, but could reach right into the monitor for these fagottini!
>>>

>> Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL
>>

> Not funny, assface.

ROTFLASTC! Well said!!!!

--
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in message
. ..

> "cybercat" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>>> Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL
>>>

>> Not funny, assface.
>>

> ROTFLASTC!

I wouldn't want to be down hill of your ass, it's humongous! LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>
>Sformato di Peperoni (Bell peppers flan)
>http://i41.tinypic.com/2ewpism.jpg
>
>Involtini di prosciutto cotto in gelatina ripieni di insalata russa (Cooked
>Ham roulade filled with russian salad):
>http://i44.tinypic.com/2dsep9d.jpg
>
>Involtini di speck ripieni di formaggio cremoso alle erbe (Speck roulade
>filled with herbs cream chease):
>http://i41.tinypic.com/2w69qxe.jpg
>

>Focaccia al pesto:
>http://i40.tinypic.com/hsqsu1.jpg
>
>Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
>http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg
>

>Meringue Lemon Wayne (nude look):
>http://i42.tinypic.com/xblaog.jpg
>
>A slice of Lemon Meringue Pie:
>http://i44.tinypic.com/254wjev.jpg
>
>L'allegra compagnia (The happy company):
>http://i44.tinypic.com/qn9oo4.jpg

Great presentation of delicious-looking food! Well done, Pandora!

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to JamesBond's agent number to reply.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:

> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Giusi" > wrote in message
> >> "Pandora" > ha scritto nel messaggio > Hoping you
> >> enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

> >> All lovely, but could reach right into the monitor for these

fagottini!

> > Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL
> >

> Not funny, assface.

Admit it, cyberkittie - you *know* you laffed...

;-P

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 wrote:
> "Giusi" > wrote in message
>> "Pandora" > ha scritto nel messaggio > Hoping you
>> enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>>> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
>>> http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg

>> All lovely, but could reach right into the monitor for these fagottini!
>>

> Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL

Shut up, Sheldon.
You are entirely too obsessed with homosexuality.

gloria p

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gloria P wrote:

> brooklyn1 wrote:
> > "Giusi" > wrote in message
> >> "Pandora" > ha scritto nel messaggio > Hoping you
> >> enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
> >> All lovely, but could reach right into the monitor for these

fagottini!

> > Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL
> >

> Shut up, Sheldon.
> You are entirely too obsessed with homosexuality.

Yeah, but ya see Wayne is *such* an *easy* target...

;-)

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message

> cybercat wrote:

> fagottini!
>> >>
>> > Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL
>> >

>> Not funny, assface.

> Admit it, cyberkittie - you *know* you laffed...
>
> ;-P
>
> Greg

Of course, the cyberbuffoon laffed her cottage cheese cellulite, saddle
bagged butt off... otherwise she'd have ignored it. heheh

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

snippage

I loved all the photos Pandora they are great.
Your brother is a lucky man.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gloria P" > wrote in message
> brooklyn1 wrote:
>> "Giusi" > wrote in message
>>> "Pandora" > ha scritto nel messaggio > Hoping you
>>> enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>>> All lovely, but could reach right into the monitor for these fagottini!
>>>

>> Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL
>>

> Shut up, Sheldon.
> You are entirely too obsessed with homosexuality.
>
> gloria p

Homosexuality is (pardon the pun) one of the most popular butts of stand up.

Gloria, you are entirely too obsessed with tradgedy and totally devoid of
comedy. You know nothing about me. How do you know I'm not ***... I cook,
I do housework, I live with six cats, I get along fine with most of the gays
here and elsewhere... it's patently obvious to them that my antics are just
playful grab assing. Do you really think gays don't um, poke fun at each
other's gayity... but more importantly, the educated ones at least, poke fun
at themselves

All the great comedians could laugh at themselves... why do you think there
are no kraut comics. It's sad to be you, you're as jovial as terminal
illness.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:

> Thank you everybody from italian friends

> Cheers
> Pandora

Thank you for taking and posting pics of your party and posting them.

Plus, if I am ever in Italy, I know what a bottle of Coca Cola will look
like there.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:03:25 +0100, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>
>>Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

> snippage
>
> I loved all the photos Pandora they are great.
> Your brother is a lucky man.
>
> koko

Thank you to all of you. Doesn't matter if someone said bad words. We
enjoyed very much

--
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in
:

> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009

All the food looks *very* tasty!!

As does the young lady in the pink pants :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in
:

> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>

> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
> http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg

These look facinating!! What's in them, and how do you make them?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter" > ha scritto nel messaggio
. 25...
> "Pandora" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>>

> All the food looks *very* tasty!!
>

> As does the young lady in the pink pants :-)

Thank you for the young
Cheers
Pink Panter Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter" > ha scritto nel messaggio
. 25...
> "Pandora" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>>

>> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
>> http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg
>>

> These look facinating!! What's in them, and how do you make them?

Very simple
Boil for 4-5 minutes 9 savoy big leaves. Then put them over a tablecloth to
dry. Set saside.
Prepare the filling: mince 4 sausage (without skin) and put in a frypan with
1 TBS oil. Cook till the sausages are coloured. Set aside.
Prepare mushrooms: cut in slices and put them in a frypan with some garlic,
1 TBS oil, salt, pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or till the water dry.
Prepare smoked cheese in little cubes. Then mix all toether and fill the
savoy leaves. Make some packages and tie with cooking string. Put the
"Fagottini" in a baking pan oiled with few oil. Paint "Fagottini" with some
liquefied butter. Then spread with parmigiano cheese. Cook in oven at 180°
for about 15- 20 minuti.
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:10:36 -0600, Gregory Morrow wrote:

> cybercat wrote:

> fagottini!
>>>>
>>> Fagottini must be little Duh'Weenies, or pigs in drag! LOL
>>>

>> Not funny, assface.

> Admit it, cyberkittie - you *know* you laffed...
>
> ;-P

yeah, there's nothing like primo humor from the fourth grade.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in news:499adc4f$0$834
:

> "Peter" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> . 25...
>> "Pandora" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Hoping you enjoy like we did on february 14th 2009
>>>

>> All the food looks *very* tasty!!
>>

>> As does the young lady in the pink pants :-)

> Thank you for the young
> Cheers
> Pink Panter Pandora

My pleasure :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
jalapenos. What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in
:

>>> Fagottini di verza ripieni di salsiccia, funghi e provola affumicata:
>>> http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfytc4.jpg
>>>

>> These look facinating!! What's in them, and how do you make them?

> Very simple
> Boil for 4-5 minutes 9 savoy big leaves. Then put them over a tablecloth
> to dry. Set saside.
> Prepare the filling: mince 4 sausage (without skin) and put in a frypan
> with 1 TBS oil. Cook till the sausages are coloured. Set aside.
> Prepare mushrooms: cut in slices and put them in a frypan with some
> garlic, 1 TBS oil, salt, pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or till the water
> dry. Prepare smoked cheese in little cubes. Then mix all toether and
> fill the savoy leaves. Make some packages and tie with cooking string.
> Put the "Fagottini" in a baking pan oiled with few oil. Paint
> "Fagottini" with some liquefied butter. Then spread with parmigiano
> cheese. Cook in oven at 180° for about 15- 20 minuti.
> Cheers
> Pandora

Thanks for that, I'm going to give them a try sometime.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
jalapenos. What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:

> Thank you to all of you. Doesn't matter if someone said bad words. We
> enjoyed very much

The food looked lovely and the lemon meringue pie looked sooooo good!
Thanks for the photos, and I hope your brother had a happy birthday. He
is a lucky man to have you for a sister.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter" > ha scritto nel messaggio
5...
> "Pandora" > wrote in
> :

>>> These look facinating!! What's in them, and how do you make them?

>> Very simple
>> Boil for 4-5 minutes 9 savoy big leaves. Then put them over a tablecloth
>> to dry. Set saside.
>> Prepare the filling: mince 4 sausage (without skin) and put in a frypan
>> with 1 TBS oil. Cook till the sausages are coloured. Set aside.
>> Prepare mushrooms: cut in slices and put them in a frypan with some
>> garlic, 1 TBS oil, salt, pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or till the water
>> dry. Prepare smoked cheese in little cubes. Then mix all toether and
>> fill the savoy leaves. Make some packages and tie with cooking string.
>> Put the "Fagottini" in a baking pan oiled with few oil. Paint
>> "Fagottini" with some liquefied butter. Then spread with parmigiano
>> cheese. Cook in oven at 180° for about 15- 20 minuti.
>> Cheers
>> Pandora
>>

> Thanks for that, I'm going to give them a try sometime.

OK! Let me know.

--
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Becca" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> Thank you to all of you. Doesn't matter if someone said bad words. We
>> enjoyed very much

> The food looked lovely and the lemon meringue pie looked sooooo good!
> Thanks for the photos, and I hope your brother had a happy birthday. He is
> a lucky man to have you for a sister.
>
> Becca

Thank you Becca. he enjoyed too much I came back from Turin ))

--
Cheers
Pandora