Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,alt.ozdebate

Default Bloody Army caused it all.

After a near fatal accident all the Army was concerned about was the
physical and didn't even give my emotional/mental aspect a second
thought.

I went thru' shit at the time, and made some pretty bad and life
changing decisions, which in hindsight, they should have been able to
see were wrong and say, "Hey, lets sit and talk about this. Maybe
you're going through a tough time".

But no........ back then, soldiers were supposed to be tough,
superhuman beings that nothing affected (especially SpecFor).

PTSD was frowned upon and if it was even mentioned, you were treated
as if
you had a very communicable social disease.

Quite a few soldiers back in the 70's-80's were given "Psych
discharges" for
what would now be classed as PTSD.

It totally screwed their lives as well....... just that bit of paper
saying they were mentally unstable.

But now (and maybe I'm just a *tad* jealous here :-) they have a
touchy feely
approach and all soldiers returning from service are debriefed and
given all
the psych support they need.

Quite a few are still being discharged for PTSD, but it is now an
'honourable' discharge. Unlike me who was given a bloody
'dishonourable' discharge.

It stinks. All I wanted was to serve my country. But now all because
of my near fatal accident I spend most of my time abusing people in
Usenet.

Even my SO is getting fed up with me. She is even questioning my
decisions to purchase cases of wine.

We have been together for 15 years so I don't want to lose her. But
she will have to go if she keeps on second guessing me.

As for that stalking grub Kirkland, I am not sure it is him or if he
is even alive. But I have to give my enemies a name. I have to attack
someone - it is my nature - it is what I do best.

If you people had taken the time to read my posts properly (which you
invariably don't) you would also see that I am/was a professional
soldier. Not a weekend warrior. (Cut lunch Cowboys, WOFTAM's (waste of
****ing time
and money), chocko's, whatever you want to call them.)

If I am going to shoot something, it is for a reason. If it is an
animal, it is to eat it. If it is a person, it is normally because the
person who I shoot is shooting at me.

If it happens to be a kid trying to kill me, I will shoot it. I do not
shoot indiscriminately , such as some highly qualified "marksman" with
an F1 would
do, I pick my targets. Sniper training does that for you.

As a SpecFor sniper, I once sat in the same possi for 3&1/2 days
waiting for my target to appear. Now I do it in Usenet.

Well, I was burgled a few weeks back after a certain person posted my
address and phone number on the Internet.

I don't fit into either of your catagories. Neither do the thousands
of other homeowners who are broken into or invaded at random by crims,
every
week.

It's about time the 'ordinary' victims were given the right to fight
back
with whatever they have.

If some crims leave in body bags, it was their own choice to take that
chance. If the homeowner doesn't want to fight back, that's their own
choice. But at least Qld and NSW now have that choice, instead of
being told by some bleeding heart that we can't fight back because the
poor crim has his 'rights' to!!

But me point is this: wait until I get my hands on my trolls and
stalkers and lets see how smart you are when faced with an ex- green
beret who still knows how to use his hands.

They don't know the things we were trained to do. I know about
pressure
points?.

They will soon enough you deadshit.

Enjoy being a smartass while you can assholes.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are.

Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,alt.ozdebate

"PeterLucas" > wrote in message
216.12.206.14
OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
Address: 315 Capitol
Address: Suite 205
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77002
Country: US

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.ozdebate,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.tv,aus.cars

On Feb 10, 5:29*pm, PeterLucas > wrote:
> "Sunny" > wrote innews:eV8kl.19132$cu.2355@news-
> server.bigpond.net.au:
>

> > "PeterLucas" > wrote in message

> > 216.12.206.14
> > OrgName: * *ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
> > Address: * * * 315 Capitol
> > Address: * * * Suite 205
> > City: * * * * *Houston
> > StateProv: * * TX
> > PostalCode: * *77002
> > Country: * * * US

> It just goes to show that kirklands mental illness and about 100 Google
> accounts knows no bounds in it's pathetic little game.
>
> What the stupid tosser doesn't realise is that all it's doing is
> confirming what everyone has suspected all along.... and that is that
> kirkland is the consumate fraud.
>
> It's certainly looking at a Guiness Book of Records place as the most
> reviled and hated poster ever to haunt the Internet.
>
> From: PeterLucas >
>
> From: "Malcom H." >
>
> From: PeterL >
>
> From: russell >
>
> From: Mike >
>
> From: Mike >
>
> From: Mike >
>
> From: Mike >
>
> From: Mike >
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are.
>
> Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

My advice would be to look for kirklands death certificate as it can't
be too hard to find.
Also,write to that address in Frankston to find out if he lives there.
Then again, you could get your SO to check her files to see if he owes
any money.
Don't be a bull in a China shop like you are presently doing now.
Be nice and pretend to care about his welfare as perhaps you are
correct in believing he has lost his mind.
If you will look pretty silly if kirland is mentally ill or is dead.
It will look like you are being a bully.
I suggest digging deep inside youself to find some empathy.
That big man always wins and softly, softly catchee monkey.

happy hunting,
Graeme.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.ozdebate,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.tv,aus.cars

Default Time to back off from Peter L

Peter Lucas doesn't deserve all the crap you trolls are giving him.
He is hurting so please show some sympathy.
Perhaps you will find yourself in the same situation one day.

Thanks in advance
Graeme in Pundulmurra
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,alt.ozdebate

"PeterLucas" > wrote in message

I don't care if this is a legitimate post from Peter Lucas or a forgery but
please cut all the irrelevant cross posting!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,alt.ozdebate

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:48:38 -0800, PeterLucas typed:

> [...]
> week.
>
> It's about time the 'ordinary' victims were given the right to fight
> back
> with whatever they have.
>
> If some crims leave in body bags, it was their own choice to take that
> chance. If the homeowner doesn't want to fight back, that's their own
> choice. But at least Qld and NSW now have that choice, instead of being
> told by some bleeding heart that we can't fight back because the poor
> crim has his 'rights' to!!
>
> But me point is this: wait until I get my hands on my trolls and
> stalkers and lets see how smart you are when faced with an ex- green
> beret who still knows how to use his hands.
>
> They don't know the things we were trained to do. I know about pressure
> points?.
>
> They will soon enough you deadshit.
>
> Enjoy being a smartass while you can assholes.

Jesus H Christ, what a mental case!
Posted to alt.support.trauma-ptsd,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 23:41:39 -0800, Graeme typed:

> Peter Lucas doesn't deserve all the crap you trolls are giving him. He
> is hurting so please show some sympathy. Perhaps you will find yourself
> in the same situation one day.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Graeme in Pundulmurra

With respect, clearly you only know half the story Graeme - his version
of the story.
He deserves all he gets - and then some.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,alt.ozdebate

The Raven wrote:
> "PeterLucas" > wrote in message
>
> I don't care if this is a legitimate post from Peter Lucas or a forgery but
> please cut all the irrelevant cross posting!

I posted it here because I have a reason. Who are you, some kind of
self imposed net nanny left wing NetKKKop?
Bugger off.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Join us in our fight for personal freedoms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
http://www.nambla.org/

Posted to aus.tv,alt.ozdebate,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.services.defence,rec.food.cooking

PLucas wrote:
> Ron <xnews.com> wrote in :
>
> > PeterLucas > wrote in
> > .25:
> >
> > How many of these idiots follow you around?

> Only 2.

Only 2 now? LOL!!

You change your mind like you change your diaper.

> 'hey-zues' who's using Tornevall(?), and (back from the dead) kirkland,
> who has a multiple *multiple personality disorder.
>

> > I have just "Killfiled" a heap of them and the NG count dropped from 233
> > to 65.

> Yep....... kirkland is sitting in it's one bedroom hovel, all alone, drunk
> and drugged to the eyeballs and using multiple accounts to make out like
> it's got it's own little 'gang of friends'.

This, despite the fact that you don't even know if he's alive or dead
- and yet you also know where and how he lives. Despite not providing
a shred of evidence to back up your assertions kirkland. LOL.

Got Paranoia much pete? :-)

> > Can you do me a favour and not reply with aus.cars in it?
> > The crap from those fools is pathetic!
> >

> OK, I'll leave it in just for this one. 'hey-zues' included it for some
> reason.
>
> Both of the little grubs have been crosspoting to a wide variety of
> groups, including a PTSD group...... which just goes to show how low they
> are.
>
> Here's a *small* list of some of the Vietnam POW fraud kirklands fake
> ID's.
>
> From: PeterLucas >
>
> From:
>
> From: Peter Lucas >

ROTFL... again :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Join us in our fight for personal freedoms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
http://www.nambla.org/

any climate change NOT caused by mankind - says the fool. Starkiller© General Cooking 0 08-04-2009 04:00 AM
LIST OF DISEASES CAUSED BY PORK [email protected] General Cooking 27 13-02-2007 01:19 AM
What caused this? miker Winemaking 6 20-12-2005 05:10 PM
Affects on Animal evolution caused by Humans dh@. Vegan 5 09-12-2005 02:09 AM
Burger King almost caused me to have a wreck AG Barbecue 16 29-04-2004 01:58 AM