Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd

Default Lucas

If you were a man you would go to Melbourne and find out if this
kirkland is really alive .

Instead you waste your social security payments on buying cheap
alcohol to feed your addiction.

This makes you the lowest of low because us tax payers are paying for
your social security fraud so you can sustain your alcoholism.

It's about time Ruth Grealy knew the truth, and for her own good, I am
going to contact her.

Call it an intervention.

Your Special Chum
Russell
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd

russell wrote:
> If you were a man you would go to Melbourne and find out if this
> kirkland is really alive .
>
> Instead you waste your social security payments on buying cheap
> alcohol to feed your addiction.
>
> This makes you the lowest of low because us tax payers are paying for
> your social security fraud so you can sustain your alcoholism.
>
> It's about time Ruth Grealy knew the truth, and for her own good, I am
> going to contact her.
>
> Call it an intervention.
>
> Your Special Chum
> Russell

*YAWN*
Posted to alt.ozdebate,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.tv,melb.general,rec.food.cooking,aus.cars
Don Don is offline

"PeterL" > wrote in message
.25...
> russell > wrote in news:d56e1620-1dc9-4064-
> :
>
>> If you were a man you would go to Melbourne

> Don't worry, fraud, I will be.

While you are there, you can fight bush fires to make up for your social
security fraud.

Posted to aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.ozdebate,melb.general,rec.food.cooking

On Feb 9, 11:33*am, PeterL > wrote:
> russell > wrote in news:d56e1620-1dc9-4064-
> :
>
> > If you were a man you would go to Melbourne

> Don't worry, fraud, I will be.

Gutless CentreLink swindlers are not men - you won't be going to
Melbourne.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd

"^Tems^" > wrote in message
> russell wrote:
>> If you were a man you would go to Melbourne and find out if this
>> kirkland is really alive .
>>
>> Instead you waste your social security payments on buying cheap
>> alcohol to feed your addiction.
>>
>> This makes you the lowest of low because us tax payers are paying for
>> your social security fraud so you can sustain your alcoholism.
>>
>> It's about time Ruth Grealy knew the truth, and for her own good, I am
>> going to contact her.
>>
>> Call it an intervention.
>>
>> Your Special Chum
>> Russell

> *YAWN*

*Tems* (Totally Emersed in Myself)

Posted to aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.ozdebate,melb.general,rec.food.cooking
Don Don is offline

Time for another name change Lucas.
How about Peter Gutless?

"russell" > wrote in message
On Feb 9, 11:33 am, PeterL > wrote:
> russell > wrote in news:d56e1620-1dc9-4064-
> :
>
> > If you were a man you would go to Melbourne

> Don't worry, fraud, I will be.

Gutless CentreLink swindlers are not men - you won't be going to
Melbourne.

Posted to aus.tv,alt.ozdebate,melb.general,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 01:02:51 +0000, Don wrote:

> Time for another name change Lucas.
> How about Peter Gutless?

Do you like his choices so far?
Peter Stone, Peter McGrath, Peter Lucas.

I reckon his next change by deed poll ought to be 'Peter Head'.

> "russell" > wrote in message

> On Feb 9, 11:33 am, PeterL > wrote:
>> russell > wrote in news:d56e1620-1dc9-4064-
>> :
>>
>> > If you were a man you would go to Melbourne

>> Don't worry, fraud, I will be.

> Gutless CentreLink swindlers are not men - you won't be going to
> Melbourne.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd

russell wrote:

> Call it an intervention.

Call this a plonk
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,aus.cars,alt.support.trauma-ptsd

On Feb 9, 8:56*pm, "ViLco" > wrote:
> russell wrote:
> > Call it an intervention.

> Call this a plonk

Talking about plonk, Lucas guzzels that cheap shit.