Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.adolf-hitler

Default Obama Fears Rush Limbaugh...Find Out Why

Limbaugh is getting more and more bloated by the day. His weight has
soared since November when the Repugs lost the election and some say
that he can't fit into his limo any more. Why should anyone
(especially the President) fear a hillbilly heroin addicted obese blow
hard whose only followers are brainless ditto heads who admit that
they are unable to think on their own and serve to make him rich by
listening to his incoherent whining and complaining about Liberals?
Rush isn't even a Christian.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
No Name

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 03:40:51 -0800 (PST), Iomass
> wrote:

>Limbaugh is getting more and more bloated by the day. His weight has
>soared since November when the Repugs lost the election and some say
>that he can't fit into his limo any more. Why should anyone
>(especially the President) fear a hillbilly heroin addicted obese blow
>hard whose only followers are brainless ditto heads who admit that
>they are unable to think on their own and serve to make him rich by
>listening to his incoherent whining and complaining about Liberals?
>Rush isn't even a Christian.

Interesting......
I've listened to a few of his broadcasts,
and I picture him as a tiny, tiny man..... ;o)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

<RJ> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 03:40:51 -0800 (PST), Iomass
> > wrote:
>
>> Limbaugh is getting more and more bloated by the day. His weight has
>> soared since November when the Repugs lost the election and some say
>> that he can't fit into his limo any more. Why should anyone
>> (especially the President) fear a hillbilly heroin addicted obese blow
>> hard whose only followers are brainless ditto heads who admit that
>> they are unable to think on their own and serve to make him rich by
>> listening to his incoherent whining and complaining about Liberals?
>> Rush isn't even a Christian.

> Interesting......
> I've listened to a few of his broadcasts,
> and I picture him as a tiny, tiny man..... ;o)

Only from the neck up...the rest of him is a big blowhard.
;-)

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

It's interesting that the title of this thread and the story from Faux
News have, IMNSHO, nothing to do with what Obama actually said.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:34:47 -0800, Dan Abel > wrote:

>It's interesting that the title of this thread and the story from Faux
>News have, IMNSHO, nothing to do with what Obama actually said.

I don't listen to or care for Limbaugh but I have seen the tv
interview that caused the controversy. I think he and Obama have both
had their words twisted.

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:53:15 -0700, Gloria P wrote:

> <RJ> wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 03:40:51 -0800 (PST), Iomass
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Limbaugh is getting more and more bloated by the day. His weight has
>>> soared since November when the Repugs lost the election and some say
>>> that he can't fit into his limo any more. Why should anyone
>>> (especially the President) fear a hillbilly heroin addicted obese blow
>>> hard whose only followers are brainless ditto heads who admit that
>>> they are unable to think on their own and serve to make him rich by
>>> listening to his incoherent whining and complaining about Liberals?
>>> Rush isn't even a Christian.

>> Interesting......
>> I've listened to a few of his broadcasts,
>> and I picture him as a tiny, tiny man..... ;o)
>>

> Only from the neck up...the rest of him is a big blowhard.
> ;-)
>
> gloria p

possibly you've seen this:

<http://www.amazon.com/Rush-Limbaugh-Big-Fat-Idiot/dp/B001O9BXXY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233337779&sr= 8-2>

....by al franken. it's pretty funny.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"<RJ>" > wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 03:40:51 -0800 (PST), Iomass
> > wrote:
>
> >Limbaugh is getting more and more bloated by the day. His weight has
> >soared since November when the Repugs lost the election and some say
> >that he can't fit into his limo any more. Why should anyone
> >(especially the President) fear a hillbilly heroin addicted obese blow
> >hard whose only followers are brainless ditto heads who admit that
> >they are unable to think on their own and serve to make him rich by
> >listening to his incoherent whining and complaining about Liberals?
> >Rush isn't even a Christian.

> Interesting......
> I've listened to a few of his broadcasts,
> and I picture him as a tiny, tiny man..... ;o)

Only his brain is tiny.

I'm a conservative liberal, and cannot stand Rush. He's a moron.
--
Peace! Om

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." -- Anonymous
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> "<RJ>" > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 03:40:51 -0800 (PST), Iomass
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Limbaugh is getting more and more bloated by the day. His weight has
>>> soared since November when the Repugs lost the election and some say
>>> that he can't fit into his limo any more. Why should anyone
>>> (especially the President) fear a hillbilly heroin addicted obese blow
>>> hard whose only followers are brainless ditto heads who admit that
>>> they are unable to think on their own and serve to make him rich by
>>> listening to his incoherent whining and complaining about Liberals?
>>> Rush isn't even a Christian.

>> Interesting......
>> I've listened to a few of his broadcasts,
>> and I picture him as a tiny, tiny man..... ;o)

> Only his brain is tiny.
>
> I'm a conservative liberal, and cannot stand Rush. He's a moron.

PEOPLE, PEOPLE!
I don't give doodly-squat whether you're oiberal or conservative,
Republican, Democrat or any other political party. Nor do I care what
you think of Rush Limbaugh. I came here to find more and better ways to
prepare and enjoy food. Either stick to the ng purpose or get the hell
off!.

--
unclemilty
aka Dad; aka Papaw; aka Whiskers; akaSquint; aka Leprechaun

Never is freedom of speech more precious
than when a man hits his thumb with a hammer.

Check out my website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~unclemilty
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
Milton Lewis > wrote:

> PEOPLE, PEOPLE!
> I don't give doodly-squat whether you're oiberal or conservative,
> Republican, Democrat or any other political party. Nor do I care what
> you think of Rush Limbaugh. I came here to find more and better ways to
> prepare and enjoy food. Either stick to the ng purpose or get the hell
> off!.

Who died and left you usenet God?

Is your delete key broken?
--
Peace! Om

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." -- Anonymous
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:21:15 -0600, Milton Lewis wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>> In article >,
>> "<RJ>" > wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 03:40:51 -0800 (PST), Iomass

>>> Interesting......
>>> I've listened to a few of his broadcasts,
>>> and I picture him as a tiny, tiny man..... ;o)

>> Only his brain is tiny.
>>
>> I'm a conservative liberal, and cannot stand Rush. He's a moron.

> PEOPLE, PEOPLE!
> I don't give doodly-squat whether you're oiberal or conservative,
> Republican, Democrat or any other political party. Nor do I care what
> you think of Rush Limbaugh. I came here to find more and better ways to
> prepare and enjoy food. Either stick to the ng purpose or get the hell
> off!.

jawohl, mein fuhrer!

blake