Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,alt.life.sucks,uk.food+drink.misc

Default Burns night haggis

Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!

How can those dirty Scotch eat that filth?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,alt.life.sucks,uk.food+drink.misc

"Not You" > wrote in message
news
> Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!
>
> How can those dirty Scotch eat that filth?

Dunno...ask Peter Lucas. His food certainly looks like shit!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,alt.life.sucks,uk.food+drink.misc

Amabo wrote:
> "Not You" > wrote in message
> news
>> Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!
>>
>> How can those dirty Scotch eat that filth?

> Dunno...ask Peter Lucas. His food certainly looks like shit!

I notice you [Amabo] and "Not You" both subscribe to *alt.life.sucks*, I
feel for you both, really I do.

So as to not continue suffering, why don't the both of you *end it all*, now
and be done with it !

cheers....Jeff

Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,alt.life.sucks,uk.food+drink.misc

On Jan 24, 10:37*am, Not You > wrote:
> Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!
>
> How can those dirty Scotch eat that filth?

Begging your pardon, "Scotch" is either whiskey or tape. People are
"Scots".
Lynn in Fargo
Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,alt.life.sucks,uk.food+drink.misc

"Jeffrey Hamilton" > wrote in message
> Amabo wrote:
>> "Not You" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!
>>>
>>> How can those dirty Scotch eat that filth?

>> Dunno...ask Peter Lucas. His food certainly looks like shit!

> I notice you [Amabo] and "Not You" both subscribe to *alt.life.sucks*, I
> feel for you both, really I do.
>
> So as to not continue suffering, why don't the both of you *end it all*,
> now and be done with it !
>
> cheers....Jeff

NO THEY DON'T!! We've never seen either of them in als. They're
crossposting their shit into our group to try to get you involved in a flame
war with us. Don't fall for that trick.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,alt.life.sucks,uk.food+drink.misc
Nor Nor is offline

"Lynn from Fargo" > wrote in message
On Jan 24, 10:37 am, Not You > wrote:
> Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!
>
> How can those dirty Scotch eat that filth?

Begging your pardon, "Scotch" is either whiskey or tape. People are
"Scots".

Scots don't drink whiskey usually they prefer whisky )
Nor

Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,uk.food+drink.misc

UncleDave wrote:
> "Jeffrey Hamilton" > wrote in message
>> Amabo wrote:
>>> "Not You" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>> Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!

>>> Dunno...ask Peter Lucas. His food certainly looks like shit!

>> I notice you [Amabo] and "Not You" both subscribe to
>> *alt.life.sucks*, I feel for you both, really I do.
>>
>> So as to not continue suffering, why don't the both of you *end it
>> all*, now and be done with it !
>>
>> cheers....Jeff
>>

> NO THEY DON'T!! We've never seen either of them in als. They're
> crossposting their shit into our group to try to get you involved in
> a flame war with us. Don't fall for that trick.

Aha the plot thickens.

So really they are actually posting from rec.food.cooking
or uk.food+drink.misc.

Disgruntled short-order cooks, no doubt.

cheers....Jeff

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeffrey Hamilton" > wrote in news:glg3s6$2me$1
@news.motzarella.org:

> UncleDave wrote:
>> "Jeffrey Hamilton" > wrote in message
>>> Amabo wrote:

>> NO THEY DON'T!! We've never seen either of them in als. They're
>> crossposting their shit into our group to try to get you involved in
>> a flame war with us. Don't fall for that trick.

> Aha the plot thickens.
>
> So really they are actually posting from rec.food.cooking
> or uk.food+drink.misc.
>
> Disgruntled short-order cooks, no doubt.

Jeff........ please don't feed the stalker trolls.

From: "Amabo" >

From: "chris" >

From: PLucas >

From: "peninsula" >

From: Ben Mann >

From: "claymore" >

From: "claymore" >

From: "notbevan" <not >

From: "??????" >

From: "mmm" >

From: "Terry" >

From: LindaR >

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"And where is the Prince who can afford to so cover his country with
troops for its defense, as that ten thousand men descending from the
clouds, might not in many places do an infinite deal of mischief, before
a force could be brought together to repel them?"

Benjamin Franklin 1748
Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,alt.life.sucks,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:37:26 +0000, Not You > wrote:

>Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!
>
>How can those dirty Scotch eat that filth?

Dude, you're clearly a moron who has never tasted the Food of Gods.
Repent your sins, for they are many, before it is too late.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,alt.life.sucks,uk.food+drink.misc

Not You wrote:
> Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!
>
> How can those dirty Scotch eat that filth?

Aye lad, yer totally wrong. Haggis is the food for a real man. If you
didn't like it, it was either not well prepared, or you're not a real man.

JeePee

And HEY!!
Let's be careful out there.
- Sgt. Phil Esterhaus -

When the sun shines, it's going to be dark.

The New England Patriots - American Football at its best
http://www.patriots.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.scottish,alt.life.sucks,uk.food+drink.misc

AMAN wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:37:26 +0000, Not You > wrote:
>
>> Have you ever tasted that shit? It's ****ing awful!
>>
>> How can those dirty Scotch eat that filth?

> Dude, you're clearly a moron who has never tasted the Food of Gods.
> Repent your sins, for they are many, before it is too late.

Lung is lovely !

When prepared properly of course.

cheers.....Jeff