Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Well done Christine!

Nice follow up to the Kalua Pig. The greens looked good.
I always knew you had a lot of cook books, but wow! Looks like a library!

Sarah

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christine Dabney wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:09:29 -0000, "Sarah"
> > wrote:
>
>> Nice follow up to the Kalua Pig. The greens looked good.
>> I always knew you had a lot of cook books, but wow! Looks like a library!
>>

>> Sarah

> Heheheheheh. And I keep on buying more. I did forget to put another
> bookcase in there, where I keep my books about food and cookbook
> authors, etc. My food literature bookcase, I call it. I will have to
> add that as well.
>
> I think Ginny and Jean B have way, way, way more cookbooks than I do.
> I am working on another post...might be posted in the next day or so.
>
> Christine

Looks like a lovely collection to me, Christine!

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:57:39 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"
>I thought I was checking regularly, but you snuck in two posts in a
>row without my noticing. Must be better, must be better, must be
>better...

You were doing fine. I snuck them in both last night. LOL.

Christine
--
http://nightstirrings.blogspot.com

Thanks Christine Becca General Cooking 0 27-11-2009 01:38 AM
From Christine Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 24 09-09-2009 01:19 AM
Hey Christine! sf[_9_] General Cooking 13 18-04-2009 05:21 PM
Well done Christine! Christine Dabney General Cooking 1 15-01-2009 11:57 PM
Christine was so mean to me.. The Joneses[_1_] General Cooking 5 06-09-2007 06:04 PM