Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Well done Christine!

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:09:29 -0000, "Sarah"
> wrote:

>Nice follow up to the Kalua Pig. The greens looked good.
>I always knew you had a lot of cook books, but wow! Looks like a library!
>

>Sarah

Heheheheheh. And I keep on buying more. I did forget to put another
bookcase in there, where I keep my books about food and cookbook
authors, etc. My food literature bookcase, I call it. I will have to
add that as well.

I think Ginny and Jean B have way, way, way more cookbooks than I do.
I am working on another post...might be posted in the next day or so.

Christine
--
http://nightstirrings.blogspot.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:51:42 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:09:29 -0000, "Sarah"
> wrote:
>
>>Nice follow up to the Kalua Pig. The greens looked good.
>>I always knew you had a lot of cook books, but wow! Looks like a library!
>>

>>Sarah

>Heheheheheh. And I keep on buying more. I did forget to put another
>bookcase in there, where I keep my books about food and cookbook
>authors, etc. My food literature bookcase, I call it. I will have to
>add that as well.
>
>I think Ginny and Jean B have way, way, way more cookbooks than I do.
>I am working on another post...might be posted in the next day or so.
>
>Christine

I thought I was checking regularly, but you snuck in two posts in a
row without my noticing. Must be better, must be better, must be
better...
--
modom

ambitious when it comes to fiddling with meat

Thanks Christine Becca General Cooking 0 27-11-2009 02:38 AM
From Christine Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 24 09-09-2009 01:19 AM
Hey Christine! sf[_9_] General Cooking 13 18-04-2009 05:21 PM
Well done Christine! Sarah[_1_] General Cooking 2 16-01-2009 02:39 AM
Christine was so mean to me.. The Joneses[_1_] General Cooking 5 06-09-2007 06:04 PM