Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default North Korea

Hello All!

Very OT but it's almost unbelievable that Jong Un, his third son, is
being anointed as the successor to the Dear Leader of North Korea. King
Jong II is really going to followed by King Jong III :-)

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Email, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Posted to rec.food.cooking

James Silverton > wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> Very OT but it's almost unbelievable that Jong Un, his third son, is
> being anointed as the successor to the Dear Leader of North Korea. King
> Jong II is really going to followed by King Jong III :-)

Wow.

ObFood: Today I saw an otherwise nicely proportioned lady with large
boobs and a very tight shirt that said "Free dugs". Apparently her
pimp tried to change the "H" in "Hugs" into a "J" for "Jugs" but
didn't quite finish the job.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Swertz wrote:
> James Silverton > wrote:
>
>> Hello All!
>>
>> Very OT but it's almost unbelievable that Jong Un, his third son, is
>> being anointed as the successor to the Dear Leader of North Korea. King
>> Jong II is really going to followed by King Jong III :-)

> Wow.
>
> ObFood: Today I saw an otherwise nicely proportioned lady with large
> boobs and a very tight shirt that said "Free dugs". Apparently her
> pimp tried to change the "H" in "Hugs" into a "J" for "Jugs" but
> didn't quite finish the job.
>
> -sw

Let me be the first to say, that a a pair of "jugs" is quite needed at
certain parts of your life. They have certainly provided comfort to me
in a few parts of my life that required comforting (note I did not take
this in a sexual direction). I just believe a good hug or snuggle can
certainly abate many of the negative things in life. I could have just
said love, but the reality is touch is needed. I also think this works
both ways. I think women need the same things to.

Bob

Korea tea Tour Arthur Park Tea 0 22-12-2009 02:42 AM
Yeah it's time again to Nuke North Korea Andy[_15_] General Cooking 28 09-06-2009 08:29 PM
Cook North Korea! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 102 03-06-2009 09:42 PM
Visiting Korea Joel Dietz Tea 0 06-03-2008 07:43 AM
Product of Korea and/or China Dee Dee General Cooking 0 10-06-2007 05:06 AM