Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Large recipe resource

http://win2003.abc.se/m10901/recept.html

Most have an English "button" although a few in Danish & Swedish
only
enjoy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pits09 explained :
> http://win2003.abc.se/m10901/recept.html
>
> Most have an English "button" although a few in Danish & Swedish
> only
> enjoy

oarsum l-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pits09 wrote:
> http://win2003.abc.se/m10901/recept.html
>
> Most have an English "button" although a few in Danish & Swedish
> only
> enjoy

So far I've looked at the first dozen sites and only the
ones listed in English have English. I looked very closely
at the other looking for the English button but couldn't find
one.
Kate

--
Kate Connally