Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.tv,alt.ozdebate

Default Brunch today, Mon 13th Jan 2009

A friend of mine's mum has always been "unique" in general, so it
didn't surpise me that she enjoys putting slices of chedder cheese in
her morning coffee. When the coffee is gone, she slurps down the glob
of melted cheese. This idea has been playing on my mind, so I'm going
to surprise the SO today by hiding in her office kitchen and prepare
the infamous Cheddar cheese coffee with tuna muffins. I'm going to try
like hell to impress her colleagues and show my SO's associates just
how well fed she is

Wish me luck!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat dick, why are they made of meat?