Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Announcement - Indian Cooking in the US...

Hi Indian foodies,

My wife and I love to eat Bengali foods. We have tried to educate the
people in the Monterey area about some of the techniques, and our
years of hard work has resulted in a home grown website (http://
www.naturedietcure.org) with lots of info.

1) Curative recipes from Indian Naturopathic centers (credit my wife
for this, this was her job in India).

2) Fight the ordinary, tasty Indian recipes (again my wife and I hate
bland, but she can cook so we like to teach others how to make tasty
and fun dishes).

3) Travel to India (credit for this goes to me as I like to video
tape
my travels and show it to all my friends)

Hope you can enjoy this unique viewing experience.

Regards,
===
Arijit & Sangita

Indian Cooking tan Vegetarian cooking 16 21-08-2013 10:54 AM
A Truth About Indian Cooking tan Asian Cooking 11 03-10-2011 11:07 AM
who like Indian cooking ????? tan Asian Cooking 5 11-08-2011 07:56 AM
Indian Food and Cooking shiny89 Cooking Equipment 0 30-04-2010 11:07 AM
Indian cooking [email protected] Vegetarian cooking 3 02-02-2008 08:03 PM