Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am PL's SO's boyfriend

Hi everyone,

I would like to let you all know that I am the boyfriend of Ruth G,
who is currently the girlfriend of Peter Lucas.

Peter Lucas does not know this, but Ruth will tell him tonight.

Ruth and I met at work in Brisbane and continued to meet at lunch
times.

As Ruth catches the ferry from Russell Island to the city each day it
has been easy to keep our love secret.

Now I want the world to know that we love each other.

Sincerely Yours
David
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 21:37:11 -0800, David Shaw wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to let you all know that I am the boyfriend of Ruth G, who
> is currently the girlfriend of Peter Lucas.
>
> Peter Lucas does not know this, but Ruth will tell him tonight.
>
> Ruth and I met at work in Brisbane and continued to meet at lunch times.
>
> As Ruth catches the ferry from Russell Island to the city each day it
> has been easy to keep our love secret.
>
> Now I want the world to know that we love each other.

Best of luck in the future Dave, may your romance blossom.
I'm sure she will welcome being with a real man for a change!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 24, 5:02*pm, Jeßus > wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 21:37:11 -0800, David Shaw wrote:
> > Hi everyone,

> > I would like to let you all know that I am the boyfriend of Ruth G, who
> > is currently the girlfriend of Peter Lucas.

> > Peter Lucas does not know this, but Ruth will tell him tonight.

> > Ruth and I met at work in Brisbane and continued to meet at lunch times..

> > As Ruth catches the ferry from Russell Island to the city each day it
> > has been easy to keep our love secret.

> > Now I want the world to know that we love each other.

> Best of luck in the future Dave, may your romance blossom.
> I'm sure she will welcome being with a real man for a change!

LOL, she must be some woman to stomach Peter Loser!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 23:31:00 -0800, David Shaw wrote:

> On Dec 24, 5:02Â*pm, Jeßus > wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 21:37:11 -0800, David Shaw wrote:
>> > Hi everyone,

>> > I would like to let you all know that I am the boyfriend of Ruth G,
>> > who is currently the girlfriend of Peter Lucas.

>> > Peter Lucas does not know this, but Ruth will tell him tonight.

>> > Ruth and I met at work in Brisbane and continued to meet at lunch
>> > times.

>> > As Ruth catches the ferry from Russell Island to the city each day it
>> > has been easy to keep our love secret.

>> > Now I want the world to know that we love each other.

>> Best of luck in the future Dave, may your romance blossom. I'm sure she
>> will welcome being with a real man for a change!

> LOL, she must be some woman to stomach Peter Loser!

Stomach? What stomach?!?
We all know Peter Lucas is completely gutless!