Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Order

I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
tomorrow.

Merry Christmas,
TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cornholio" > wrote in message
. com...
>I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
>tomorrow.
>
> Merry Christmas,
> TFM®

God Bless.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cornholio" > wrote in news:49506eb7$0$31094
:

> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> tomorrow.

Shit :-(

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cornholio wrote:

> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> tomorrow.
>
> Merry Christmas,
> TFM®

So sorry. Thinking of you both.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter-Lucas" > wrote in message
.25...
> "Cornholio" > wrote in news:49506eb7$0$31094
> :
>
>> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
>> tomorrow.
>>

> Shit :-(

Shut the **** up Lucas, ok?
Stop posting for a few days!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cornholio > wrote:

> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> tomorrow.

I'll be there in 2 weeks. Weather you like it or not.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stan > wrote:

> Shut the **** up Lucas, ok?
> Stop posting for a few days!

Don't you just want to smash his face in
with a ball-peen hammer?

I do.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 23, 12:11*am, "Cornholio" > wrote:
> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> tomorrow.
>
> Merry Christmas,
> TFM®

If that were Allan, he would have posted this to the CaringBridge
site. He would also have userd Christy's name. This is one sick
*******.

Damsel and Crash
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
"Cornholio" > wrote:

> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> tomorrow.
>
> Merry Christmas,
> TFM®

<hugs> and empathies...
I don't know what else to say. :-(
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cornholio wrote:
> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> tomorrow.
>
> Merry Christmas,
> TFM®

I'm sorry to hear that. Prayers to you and yours.

Take care.
cl

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
On Dec 23, 12:11 am, "Cornholio" > wrote:
> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> tomorrow.
>
> Merry Christmas,
> TFM®

If that were Allan, he would have posted this to the CaringBridge
site. He would also have userd Christy's name. This is one sick
*******.

Damsel and Crash

Look I know this may be useless, but below is details of the original
poster.
I am so sorry about Killi.

Prescient Software Inc.
OrgID: PRESCI-1
Address: 6967 Weller St
City: San Diego
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 92122
Country: US

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stan wrote:

>> If that were Allan, he would have posted this to the CaringBridge
>> site. He would also have userd Christy's name. This is one sick
>> *******.

> Damsel and Crash
>
> Look I know this may be useless, but below is details of the original
> poster.
> I am so sorry about Killi.
> City: San Diego
> StateProv: CA

Shouldn't TFM be from Florida?
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ViLco" > wrote in message
> Stan wrote:
>
>>> If that were Allan, he would have posted this to the CaringBridge
>>> site. He would also have userd Christy's name. This is one sick
>>> *******.

>> Damsel and Crash
>>
>> Look I know this may be useless, but below is details of the original
>> poster.
>> I am so sorry about Killi.
>> City: San Diego
>> StateProv: CA

> Shouldn't TFM be from Florida?
> --
> Vilco
> Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza
> qualcosa da bere a portata di mano

Yep, he's in Florida. And he doesn't use "cornholio" as an alias.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article > ,
> "Cornholio" > wrote:
>
>> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
>> tomorrow.
>>
>> Merry Christmas,
>> TFM®

> <hugs> and empathies...
> I don't know what else to say. :-(
> --
> Peace! Om
>
> "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity
> cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama

This wasn't posted by Allan.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" wrote

> In article > ,
> "Cornholio" > wrote:
>
>> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
>> tomorrow.
>>
>> Merry Christmas,
>> TFM®

> <hugs> and empathies...
> I don't know what else to say. :-(

OM, be at ease for now. The same bunch running after Peter no doubt.
Truely sick and doubtless to get a rise from us all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 07:11:53 -0500, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>"Omelet" > wrote in message
>news
>> In article > ,
>> "Cornholio" > wrote:
>>
>>> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
>>> tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Merry Christmas,
>>> TFM®

>> <hugs> and empathies...
>> I don't know what else to say. :-(
>> --
>> Peace! Om
>>
>> "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity
>> cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama

>This wasn't posted by Allan.
>
>Jill

All the more reason to check Caringbridge before jumping to
conclusions.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 23, 9:21*pm, "cshenk" > wrote:
> "Omelet" wrote
>
> > In article > ,
> > "Cornholio" > wrote:

> >> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> >> tomorrow.

> >> Merry Christmas,
> >> TFM®

> > <hugs> and empathies...
> > I don't know what else to say. :-(

> OM, be at ease for now. *The same bunch running after Peter no doubt.
> Truely sick and doubtless to get a rise from us all.

Have you considered the aspect that it may be Lucas reverting to form
and slipping in a post guaranteed to cause distress and angst
then magically appear later on saying he has been stalked ,forged
and chased etc ?

Honestly folks do yourselves a favour and *really* drill down
through this chaps history and behaviour over a few years . I mean
Really do it with a forensic mind set and blank sheet of paper and
just tote up the facts and a profile begins to emerge .

Here is a tip chase down where the offensive and vile evil post
*really* originated ----------- then make up your own minds . Perhaps
then you will begin to see why he is held in utter contempt within
Australian newsgroups (and some others ) Such as ptsd and defence
groups et al.

The writer has agonised over submitting this post to RFC forum .
However, given the time of the year and the situation with a
defenseless human.

Take that clean sheet of paper and open your minds and think on the
obvious .

Why did Lucas (and it's other nyms don't believe the forger line for
a second although in fact there are at least 2 at work possibly 4 )
who are just as sick in the head as Lucas .
In short many of you have been beguiled by a past master of
misinformation and a trouble maker of some ability .

Just look into those private places within your combined intellect
and as individuals and ask yourselves this :

Is there reasonable doubt that Lucas may be just the dog that his
countrymen say he is ? It is entirely a matter for you .

Putting weight upon the evidence there is a case for Lucas to
answer . However , given the tone of this genuine cooking group it may
be beyond the charter ,
But in a food sense Lucas is a particularly evil and possibly now an
individual that should be examined by certain health authorities
within the jurisdiction unlucky enough to be charged with looking
after his mental health .

We here are in no doubt that he is a particularly odious and
borderline demented individual . Hold him to your internet community
at your own peril .

Ends

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Cook > wrote in
:

>>This wasn't posted by Allan.
>>
>>Jill

You spoke to Allen personally, hey JillyMac??

If you haven't, you probably should STFU.

> All the more reason to check Caringbridge before jumping to
> conclusions.
>
> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Given the current situation, given the current personal stress that Allen
would be under, do you *really* think he would be in a fit state of mind to
go to a website and update it???

Jesus H Keeerist!!......... you people need to get out and interact with
*real* humans every once in awhile.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

How could someone play such a cruel trick on those of you that care so
much about Kili and Allan...? I don't post here, but have read and
enjoyed this group for a very long time, so feel I know many of you in a
way. My very best to Kili, her loved ones and to you, her friends.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in news:b6c72d25-8620-4cb6-8055-
:

> On Dec 23, 12:11*am, "Cornholio" > wrote:
>> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
>> tomorrow.
>>
>> Merry Christmas,
>> TFM®

> If that were Allan, he would have posted this to the CaringBridge
> site. He would also have userd Christy's name. This is one sick
> *******.
>
> Damsel and Crash

Doc............. the first set of headers is Allans, the second
Cornholio. And yes, I'm 'outing' Allan as "Cornholio"..... but everyone
needs know it *is* him.

*THINK* what he is going through at this point in time.

From: =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= >
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:21:03 -0400

From: "Cornholio" >
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:57:50 -0400

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"C.D" > wrote in
om:

This grub is supposed to be a friend of Allans and Christy.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pits is just tired > wrote in news:247592c6-0640-
:

> On Dec 23, 9:21*pm, "cshenk" > wrote:
>> "Omelet" wrote

support

>> > <hugs> and empathies...
>> > I don't know what else to say. :-(

>> OM, be at ease for now. *The same bunch running after Peter no doubt.
>> Truely sick and doubtless to get a rise from us all.

> Have you considered the aspect that it may be Lucas reverting to form
> and slipping in a post guaranteed to cause distress and angst
> then magically appear later on saying he has been stalked ,forged
> and chased etc ?

You are *one* sick ****, philip cleaver.

http://www.perenjori.wa.gov.au/blooms/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=37

http://tinyurl.com/5no8v8

That's him down the bottom of the page.

A low level flunky for some podunk backwater council.

Any more out of you, and your boss, Stan Scott, will be getting
complaint emails about you.

Name: Stan Scott
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Commenced Date: May, 2005
Phone: 9973 1002
Fax: 9973 1029
Email:

Now run along back to all your pretend mates, in your pretend
multimillion $$ 'estate'.

Once again, everyone........ pits/putz is a fraud, and a liar.

And has some severe mental, and comprehension issues, as well.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I'm numb. Yesterday must have been an extremely bad day.

Carol

On Dec 23, 7:38*am, "Peter-Lucas" > wrote:
> wrote in news:b6c72d25-8620-4cb6-8055-
> :
>
> > On Dec 23, 12:11*am, "Cornholio" > wrote:
> >> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> >> tomorrow.

> >> Merry Christmas,
> >> TFM®

> > If that were Allan, he would have posted this to the CaringBridge
> > site. *He would also have userd Christy's name. *This is one sick
> > *******.

> > Damsel and Crash

> Doc............. *the first set of headers is Allans, the second
> Cornholio. And yes, I'm 'outing' Allan as "Cornholio"..... but everyone
> needs know it *is* him.
>
> *THINK* what he is going through at this point in time.
>
> From: =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= >
> Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:21:03 -0400
> From: "Cornholio" >
> Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:57:50 -0400
>
> --
> Peter Lucas * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Brisbane * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Australia * * *
>
> If we are not meant to eat animals,
> why are they made of meat?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

>>> Damsel and Crash
>>>
>>> Look I know this may be useless, but below is details of the
>>> original poster.
>>> I am so sorry about Killi.
>>> City: San Diego
>>> StateProv: CA

>> Shouldn't TFM be from Florida?
>> --
>> Vilco
>> Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza
>> qualcosa da bere a portata di mano
>>

> Yep, he's in Florida. And he doesn't use "cornholio" as an alias.
>
> Jill

How 'Stan' arrived at the conclusion that the original poster is from
San Diego, CA just from the headers of the original post is beyond me.
I must have missed something. Maybe he could give me some sleuthing
lessons? If I look at the headers from Stan's post I reckon he's from
Australia. But is he really? With some the (better?) news services
offering 'anonymous' posting these days, I could actually be sitting in
Timbuktu for all you know.

However, if it is a forgery then the forger(s) must be hanging out over
at a.b.f. too, as I have seen posts with the nick "cornhorlio" in
the 'From', over there - but they were signed by TFM in the body of the
message. IMHO, if it is a forgery, it's a pretty 'clever' one because
except for the nickname/email addy the rest of the headers are the same
as TFM's usual posts.

Anyway, it's really sad about Christy, and I cannot begin to imagine how
TFM is feeling right now, except I'd hate to be in his shoes.
Especially at this time of year. Somehow it just seems that much worse
(if that's possible).

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Dec 23, 12:11 am, "Cornholio" > wrote:
>> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
>> tomorrow.
>>
>> Merry Christmas,
>> TFM®

> If that were Allan, he would have posted this to the CaringBridge
> site. He would also have userd Christy's name. This is one sick
> *******.
>
> Damsel and Crash

Sadly enough it is me. Have a look at the headers. I wasn't subscribed to
this group with my main account.

What I said in the original post is the truth.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cornholio" > wrote in message
om...

So sorry to hear this then Allen. I too thought it was another, what with
all the fake posts lately and all.

My blessing with you all at this time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy > wrote in newsi64l.685$mE3.259
@newsfe14.iad:

> jmcquown wrote:
>

>> Yep, he's in Florida. And he doesn't use "cornholio" as an alias.
>>
>> Jill

[Shaking my head at the *complete* stupidity of some people.......]

> However, if it is a forgery then the forger(s) must be hanging out

over
> at a.b.f. too, as I have seen posts with the nick "cornhorlio" in
> the 'From', over there - but they were signed by TFM in the body of

the
> message. IMHO, if it is a forgery, it's a pretty 'clever' one because
> except for the nickname/email addy the rest of the headers are the

same
> as TFM's usual posts.

It wasn't a forgery Mamasan, as was pointed out beforehand.........

Allan *is* 'Cornholio'.........

From: =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= >
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:21:03 -0400

From: "Cornholio" >
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:57:50 -0400

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy > wrote in newsi64l.685$mE3.259
@newsfe14.iad:

> jmcquown wrote: her usual unsubstantiated crap.......which has been

deleted

> Anyway, it's really sad about Christy, and I cannot begin to imagine

how
> TFM is feeling right now, except I'd hate to be in his shoes.
> Especially at this time of year. Somehow it just seems that much worse
> (if that's possible).

I wish them both peace, and I know it would break my heart if I was in
the same position with my partner.

I just hope that Allan is able to let Christy know, and that she is able
to understand, how *much* she is going to be missed by a *lot* of
people, all over the world.

She has touched many lives.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bless you. This is the kindest and most Loving Gift you could give her.

LassChance

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy > wrote in newsi64l.685$mE3.259
@newsfe14.iad:

> How 'Stan' arrived at the conclusion that the original poster is from
> San Diego, CA just from the headers of the original post is beyond me.

"Stan" is another of those pathetic f***** trolls.

A quick Google om it's posting history reveals........

This person has not created a profile.

Email address:

Website or Blog:

Recent Activity:

Activity in
The Order 4 hours ago
The Order 7 hours ago

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Stan" > wrote in news:KX04l.3934$cu.538@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

TROLL

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cornholio wrote:

> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
> tomorrow.
>
> Merry Christmas,
> TFM®

I hope you'll find the best healing possible for you, for the sorrow is not
in those who leave, it's in those who remain.
God bless
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza
qualcosa da bere a portata di mano

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ViLco" wrote
> Cornholio wrote:
>
>> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
>> tomorrow.
>>
>> Merry Christmas,
>> TFM®

> I hope you'll find the best healing possible for you, for the sorrow is
> not in those who leave, it's in those who remain.
> God bless

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> Stan > wrote:
>
>> Shut the **** up Lucas, ok?
>> Stop posting for a few days!

> Don't you just want to smash his face in
> with a ball-peen hammer?
>
> I do.
>
> -sw

For cripes sake, this is Usenet. If someone's post upsets you this
much, try taking a break. Watch nothing but youtube for six months
until you get over it. Or maybe a strong tranquilizer.

There's life after online. (Or at least here SHOULD be.)

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter-Lucas" > wrote in message
.25...
> The Cook > wrote in
> :
>

>>>This wasn't posted by Allan.
>>>
>>>Jill

> You spoke to Allen personally, hey JillyMac??
>

> If you haven't, you probably should STFU.
>

>> All the more reason to check Caringbridge before jumping to
>> conclusions.
>>
>> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini
>>

> Given the current situation, given the current personal stress that Allen
> would be under, do you *really* think he would be in a fit state of mind
> go to a website and update it???
>

> Jesus H Keeerist!!......... you people need to get out and interact with
> *real* humans every once in awhile.
>

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>

> If we are not meant to eat animals,
> why are they made of meat?

Allan doesn't post as "cornholio" out of California, Peter. You of all
people should be (overly) sensitive to TROLLS.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter-Lucas" > wrote in message
.25...
> wrote in news:b6c72d25-8620-4cb6-8055-

:

>> On Dec 23, 12:11 am, "Cornholio" > wrote:
>>> I will be giving the doctors permission to terminate her life support
>>> tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Merry Christmas,
>>> TFM®

>> If that were Allan, he would have posted this to the CaringBridge
>> site. He would also have userd Christy's name. This is one sick
>> *******.
>>
>> Damsel and Crash

> Doc.......... I saw the nick, that's why I replied.
>
> This is from an email Allan sent me awhile back........... the first bit
> is
> mine.
>
> ***************************************
>> I hope you're not "C.D" > in the newsgroup.
>>
>> His headers bear a striking similarity to yours.

> I am TFM®, Reverend Rafe Hollister, Cornholio, Ignatz Queep, Billy Bong
> Thornton, and Der Licter. I'm not C.D. I wouldn't use yahoo.com as a
> reply address anyway. I always make up something outrageous. "
>
> As soon as I saw "Cornholio"............. :-(
>

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Ya think? Then why did you have the reaction you did to my saying this was
posted by a TROLL? You accused me of lying when I said the exact same thing
because I haven't spoken with Allan personally. He's far too busy and
worried to talk to me on the phone, idiot. He's talked with Michael and
I've read the CaringBridge update. Stop trying to pretend you're "in the
loop". You're not.

Jill

Out of Order sf[_9_] General Cooking 9 07-11-2010 10:22 PM
buy ampicillin plate order ampicillin dosing order ampicillinprophylaxis order ampicillin gentamycin order ampicillin dosing orderampicillin agar order ampicillin buy ampicillin acne order ampicillin solutionlb agar plates penicillin order ampicillin [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-03-2008 04:41 AM
Order Leonard Tea 21 17-12-2004 07:16 PM
WSM order is in bbq Barbecue 22 03-03-2004 05:44 PM
Where to Order? Chris Sushi 6 23-11-2003 07:22 PM