Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default (OT] Your favorite Christmas song

I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs. What
are yours and where can I hear them.

me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 22, 9:50*am, notbob > wrote:
> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs. What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE
>
> nb

Keep Christmas With You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5PEVKuAro

Merry Christmas!!
Carol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my
> fave xmas songs. What are yours and where can I
> hear them.

My favorites are the ones played on Hallmark ecards... don't know if
this link will work... you may need to go directly to the site, then
play them all: http://tinyurl.com/7oz3by

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/s...goryId=-102054

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
> What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE
>
> nb

Silent Night - 7 O'Clock News by Simon and Garfunkle. Helps keep Christmas
real.

You can see a video and hear it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGBcJKalrQ

Debbie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Debbie" wrote:
> "notbob" wrote
>
> > I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
> > What
> > are yours and where can I hear them.

> > me:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE

> > nb

> Silent Night - 7 O'Clock News by Simon and Garfunkle. �
>
> Helps keep Christmas real.
>
> You can see a video and hear it here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGBcJKalrQ
>
> Debbie

Kind of violent, yes/no?

I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of the REALities of WAR!

I thought this was the season of Peace On Earth....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I like God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

O Holy Night is good, too.

Lass

Posted to rec.food.cooking

This is the Felice Navidad that got us dancing whenever we hear it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQ8KdBEhz8

Carol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:11:14 -0500, Debbie wrote:

> You can see a video and hear it here.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGBcJKalrQ

Holy crap! ...and I thought I was a curmudgeon!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 22 Dec 2008 08:50:05a, notbob told us...

> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs. What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE
>
> nb

me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC9o4...eature=related

Plebe
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 22, 9:55*am, wrote:

> Keep Christmas With You
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5PEVKuAro

This is another one I love from the same show (can you tell I was a
Mommy back in the day?)

True Blue Miracle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830d_-z82tI

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
"Debbie" wrote:
> "notbob" wrote
>
> > I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
> > What
> > are yours and where can I hear them.

> > me:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE

> > nb

> Silent Night - 7 O'Clock News by Simon and Garfunkle. �
>
> Helps keep Christmas real.
>
> You can see a video and hear it
> here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGBcJKalrQ
>
> Debbie

Kind of violent, yes/no?

I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of the REALities of WAR!

I thought this was the season of Peace On Earth....

It is.. but it doesn't hurt to be reminded that not everyone is living the
same way I am. It struck a chord with me 30 years ago.. and I can't get it
out of my heart.

Debbie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
.. .
> On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:11:14 -0500, Debbie wrote:
>

>> You can see a video and hear it here.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGBcJKalrQ

> Holy crap! ...and I thought I was a curmudgeon!
>
> nb

I love Christmas songs. However, I remember that one being played when I
was still young and impressionable. It left a huge impression, one I will
never forget. There was no video then, just audio.

Debbie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-12-22, Plebe > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC9o4...eature=related

Nice! I was never a Judy fan, but she could sing, no denying that. Thanx
for the link.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs. What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE
>
> nb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u3RvSRR-Eg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjqxVHfQ3EQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jr-2eyRtV4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uPrJR7IY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-8jYpa1-o

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
> What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE

"Walking Round in Women's Underwear."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 22 Dec 2008 10:49:11a, notbob told us...

> On 2008-12-22, Plebe > wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC9o4...eature=related

> Nice! I was never a Judy fan, but she could sing, no denying that. Thanx
> for the link.
>
> nb

You're welcome...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
> What are yours and where can I hear them.

Anything except Bingle Jells, um, I mean Jingle Bells. Sure you can find
the others on youtube ;-)

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 22, 9:50*am, notbob > wrote:
> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs. What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE
>
> nb

O, Holy Night
Happy Christmas (War is Over) - John Lennon, "Legend" album.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 22, 1:29*pm, ChattyCathy > wrote:
> notbob wrote:
> > I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
> > What are yours and where can I hear them.

> Anything except Bingle Jells, um, I mean Jingle Bells. Sure you can find
> the others on youtube ;-)
>
> --
> Cheers *
> Chatty Cathy

"Jingle Bell Rock" is my LEAST favorite.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Debbie" wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote
> "Debbie" wrote:
> > "notbob" wrote

> > > I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs..
> > > What
> > > are yours and where can I hear them.

> > > me:

> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE

> > > nb

> > Silent Night - 7 O'Clock News by Simon and Garfunkle.

> > Helps keep Christmas real.

> > You can see a video and hear it
> > here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGBcJKalrQ

> > Debbie

> Kind of violent, yes/no?
>
> I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of the REALities of WAR!
>
> I thought this was the season of Peace On Earth....
>
> It is.. �but it doesn't hurt to be reminded.

I truly don't think anyone needs extra reminding of hostilities... and
in fact it does hurt to be reminded, for way too many to count the
scars of war are indelibly imprinted on their souls, they don't need
some sleazy two faced video that capitalizes on the wolf of pain and
suffering while pretending to be the lamb of peace ... there are
painful reminders enough on a 24/7 basis. Wishing neighbors Peace on
Earth is what the Season is *all* about... that sort of video out of
one side of ones mouth and wishes for mirth out the other is not only
disingenuous, it's cruel and vindictive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
> What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE
>
> nb

I really used to enjoy Alvin and the Chipmunks... played it again and again
when I was kid!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dnrosVyamY

Chris in cold Pearland, TX

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chris Marksberry wrote:
> I really used to enjoy Alvin and the Chipmunks... played it again and again
> when I was kid!
>
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dnrosVyamY
>
> Chris in cold Pearland, TX

My brother loved Alvin and the Chipmunks (he lives near you, in Alvin).

Here is a "video" of my family. My sister wears glasses, so does my
husband. The others, are my mother and my brother-in-law.

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/YJ8rqVU2mg4c6nF4pA2H

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 22, 2:36*pm, Sheldon > wrote:
> "Debbie" wrote:
> > "Sheldon" wrote
> > "Debbie" wrote:
> > > "notbob" wrote

> > > Silent Night - 7 O'Clock News by Simon and Garfunkle.

> > > Helps keep Christmas real.

> > > You can see a video and hear it
> > > here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGBcJKalrQ

> > > Debbie

> > Kind of violent, yes/no?

> > I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of the REALities of WAR!

> > I thought this was the season of Peace On Earth....

> > It is.. but it doesn't hurt to be reminded.

> I truly don't think anyone needs extra reminding of hostilities... and
> in fact it does hurt to be reminded, for way too many to count the
> scars of war are indelibly imprinted on their souls, they don't need
> some sleazy two faced video that capitalizes on the wolf of pain and
> suffering while pretending to be the lamb of peace ... there are
> painful reminders enough on a 24/7 basis. *Wishing neighbors Peace on
> Earth is what the Season is *all* about... that sort of video out of
> one side of ones mouth and wishes for mirth out the other is not only
> disingenuous, it's cruel and vindictive.

Kinda like reciting the pledge of allegiance "With liberty and justice
for . . . all"
Not.
Lynn in Fargo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
notbob > wrote:

> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs. What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE

I hate this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iX5QOUaQLQ

It's all about how Santa Claus will send you to hell. I just wonder
what these little kids will think when they see this after they get
older.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:28:31 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:

> It's all about how Santa Claus will send you to hell. I just wonder
> what these little kids will think when they see this after they get
> older.

They'd make great targets for an MG42.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Becca wrote:

> Here is a "video" of my family. My sister wears glasses, so does my
> husband. The others, are my mother and my brother-in-law.
>

> http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/YJ8rqVU2mg4c6nF4pA2H

OMG, hilarious. thanks for that.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:28:31 -0800, Dan Abel > wrote:

>I hate this one:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iX5QOUaQLQ
>
>It's all about how Santa Claus will send you to hell. I just wonder
>what these little kids will think when they see this after they get
>older.

Boy, those people are hateful and ignorant to say the very least.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christmas Canon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY4J8yBf6vg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lass Chance_2 wrote:
> I like God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

I like that too..and carol of the bells..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy2 wrote:
> On Dec 22, 1:29 pm, ChattyCathy > wrote:
>> notbob wrote:
>>> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
>>> What are yours and where can I hear them.

>> Anything except Bingle Jells, um, I mean Jingle Bells. Sure you can find
>> the others on youtube ;-)
>>
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> "Jingle Bell Rock" is my LEAST favorite.
>
> N.

I only like the muppet version...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:11:14 -0500, Debbie wrote:
>

>>You can see a video and hear it here.
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGBcJKalrQ

> Holy crap! ...and I thought I was a curmudgeon!
>
> nb

"Favorite"? its a toss up between the Carpenters

http://cfs.tistory.com/attach/954/1310091639.mp3

And the Butthole Surfers

http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/LG/Christm..._Wenceslas.mp3

--
JL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bing Crosby white Christmas

On Dec 23, 6:11*pm, Joseph Littleshoes > wrote:
> notbob wrote:
> > On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:11:14 -0500, Debbie wrote:

> >>You can see a video and hear it here.
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGBcJKalrQ

> > Holy crap! *...and I thought I was a curmudgeon!

> > nb

> "Favorite"? its a toss up between the Carpenters
>
> http://cfs.tistory.com/attach/954/1310091639.mp3
>
> And the Butthole Surfers
>
> http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/LG/Christm..._-_Good_King_W...
>

> --
> JL

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1GPxcxrBkI

Excellent !
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pits is just tired > wrote in news:aa37413f-55ee-431d-
:

**** off putz, you pathetic little troll.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

-
> Peter Lucas

Have you no public/company manners either?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" > wrote in news:6rca27FirruU1
@mid.individual.net:

> "Peter-Lucas" > ha scritto nel messaggio >
>> **** off putz, you pathetic little troll.

> -
>> Peter Lucas

> Have you no public/company manners either?

I know this particular troll/stalker....... you don't.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ravenlynne wrote:
> Lass Chance_2 wrote:
>> I like God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

> I like that too..and carol of the bells..

Ditto Carol of the Bells. For a more modernish songs I like the
Pretenders "2000 Miles" and the Waitresses "Christmas Wrapping."

-Tracy
I also kinda like, oh crap what's the name?? Oh, yeah, Trans-Siberian
Orchestra. Just a little though.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:01:15 -0800 (PST), Nancy2 wrote:

> On Dec 22, 1:29*pm, ChattyCathy > wrote:
>> notbob wrote:
>>> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
>>> What are yours and where can I hear them.

>> Anything except Bingle Jells, um, I mean Jingle Bells. Sure you can find
>> the others on youtube ;-)
>>
>> --
>> Cheers *
>> Chatty Cathy

> "Jingle Bell Rock" is my LEAST favorite.
>
> N.

that's about the only one i can stand. that and 'rockin' around the
christmas tree.'

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:50:05 -0700, notbob wrote:

> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs. What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE
>
> nb

i like this one:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUELu8o5KJg>

porky pig sings 'blue christmas.'

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> I'm infected with the xmas spirit and listening to my fave xmas songs.
> What
> are yours and where can I hear them.
>
> me:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NzWiuC7pE
>
> nb

Very cool - does he own a power company?

;-)

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:51:25 +0000 (UTC), "Peter-Lucas"
> wrote:

>"Giusi" > wrote in news:6rca27FirruU1
:

>> "Peter-Lucas" > ha scritto nel messaggio >
>>> **** off putz, you pathetic little troll.

>> -
>>> Peter Lucas

>> Have you no public/company manners either?
>>

>I know this particular troll/stalker....... you don't.

It also looks like you enjoy egging them on in this news group.

Mae West