Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I bet you there's some egg on faces right about now.

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 04:02:34 +0000, PeterL wrote:

> Who fell for the "bevan died of a brain tumour" bullshit from his
> 'ex-wife Dianne'?
>
> He's been stalking me in the cooking group for quite a few months now,
> and just signed into their chat channel under his own name, said he was
> from Owaka, NZ, and excused himself to let his pugs outside.
>
> Very severely mentally disturbed, he is.

Nobody believes you nor gives a shit lucas. You sad, sad little boy in a
man's body.

Pits made a good point about how rfc is currently your only refuge on
Usenet - you've made enemies in every single .aus newsgroup you hung out
in to the point where you're no longer tolerated at all.

I'll give you credit for curtailing your normal behaviour in rfc, I
assume my previous paragraph outlines the reasons behind it.
But you won't be able to maintain it forever... you've tried and failed
at this before elsewhere.

If only the rfc regulars had an idea what you're /really/ like.

I challenge you to post your views on Aboriginals, gays, greenies,
"mouthy" women and also as you used to rant about endlessly: 'civilians'.
You wouldn't have the balls to do that in rfc though, would you?