Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

Default I bet you there's some egg on faces right about now.

On Dec 16, 1:02*pm, PeterL > wrote:
> Who fell for the "bevan died of a brain tumour" bullshit from his 'ex-wife
> Dianne'?
>
> He's been stalking me in the cooking group for quite a few months now, and
> just signed into their chat channel under his own name, said he was from
> Owaka, NZ, and excused himself to let his pugs outside.
>
> Very severely mentally disturbed, he is.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Lucas, a few questions.

1 Why do you feel this is important ?
2 Are you still looking for attention on oz groups although
considered by many as a Pariah ?
3You appear to love over the years creating little networks and
playing puppet master then broadcasting to all & sundry stuff that
no one else apart from you gives a toss about ? Why ?
4 If you are so wound up about RFC (you little chef you ) why did
you not swoop into the group and show your American friends your true
colours .
Then enter into a diatribe about your psychotic bouts with Kirkland
(who is it appears almost as nutty as you )
why did you not post to the rec food folk as it was after all their
comms suite you appeared to arc up about .
They seem a half decent bunch sincerely interested in food as I guess
many of us are including yourself . However, interesting that that
group appears the only one still tolerating you ---------
One hopes that they will NOT experience you in your more psychotic
moments and that you have indeed at last learned to at least try and
act as a rational decent adult ,

What they may not realise is the absolute contempt and loathing
you are held in by many who you have abused stalked and harrased over
the years . What you do not appear to be able to grasp as yet is
that the seeds of such contempt were sown by your own actions and
words . For such you are accountable and it appears it is not just Mad
Pugs/bevan who have not taken you out of their book of no rubbing out.

Along with the various ISP's that booted you for abject breaches of
their TOS's
you must be fast running out of ISP"s your current one probably has
not received as many complaints as those in the past. Is that why
you are attempting to behave yourself ?

However, one hopes that you continue being benign -but I still
maintain Leopards rarely change their spots .

You *are* a proven snake in the grass you may fool some people but
not all of them Lucas . But you are putting on an academy award
winning performance in RFC one almost admires such a performance -
Almost but not in reality .

Slab of beer is the bet or a donation to Legacy that you will trip up
again soon as I sense that the noose of accountability is tightening
about your neck so to speak. But *excellent* acting BTW .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PeterL" > wrote in message
.25...
> "Pits@gmail" > wrote in
> :
>

> I'll get back to you soon, you lowlife fraudulent grub.
>
> You're *very* low on my list of priorities.
>
> Actually........ you're on the bottom, putz.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> "Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
> jalapenos.
> What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Stella, Stella!" > wrote in news:EVK1l.2326$cu.20@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

From: "Stella, Stella!" >
Newsgroups: alt.ozdebate
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:38:47 GMT
From: Bevan >
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: OT-Newbie
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:16:57 -0800 (PST)

I *have* warned you all about this stalker kirkland.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I want to thank you all for so conveniently lining up do I can knock you all
off at once.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

clutching at straws aren't we old mate!

"PeterL" > wrote in message
.25...
> "Stella, Stella!" > wrote in news:EVK1l.2326$cu.20@news-
> server.bigpond.net.au:
>

> From: "Stella, Stella!" >
> Newsgroups: alt.ozdebate
> Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:38:47 GMT
> From: Bevan >
> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> Subject: OT-Newbie
> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:16:57 -0800 (PST)
>

> I *have* warned you all about this stalker kirkland.
>

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> "Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
> jalapenos.
> What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" > wrote in message
>I want to thank you all for so conveniently lining up do I can knock you
>all off at once.

including fat arse Lucas?....if so....YES

(-:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:01:03 +0000 (UTC), PeterL >
wrote:

>"Stella, Stella!" > wrote in news:EVK1l.2326$cu.20@news-
>server.bigpond.net.au:
>
>From: "Stella, Stella!" >
>Newsgroups: alt.ozdebate
>Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:38:47 GMT
>From: Bevan >
>Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>Subject: OT-Newbie
>Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:16:57 -0800 (PST)

Shit.

>I *have* warned you all about this stalker kirkland.

So much for giving fair chances. My apologies, Peter.

Doc

--
Change JamesBond to his agent number to reply.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress > wrote in
:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:01:03 +0000 (UTC), PeterL >
> wrote:
>
>>"Stella, Stella!" > wrote in news:EVK1l.2326$cu.20

@news-
>>server.bigpond.net.au:
>>
>>From: "Stella, Stella!" >
>>Newsgroups: alt.ozdebate
>>Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:38:47 GMT
>>From: Bevan >
>>Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>>Subject: OT-Newbie
>>Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:16:57 -0800 (PST)

> Shit.
>
>>I *have* warned you all about this stalker kirkland.

> So much for giving fair chances. My apologies, Peter.

Look Doc, I understand that not a lot of you people on rfc are very
computer savvy. Yeah, you can turn the computers on and read posts,
reply to them, and send emails.

But you *REALLY* have to start to be more *aware* of who you are talking
to.

You might *think* that rfc is some close knit little cooking/food
group....... it's not.

It's open to all the predators in the world.

That slimey little grub (above) is one of them.

I've 'known' that grub, and what it does, for the past 8-10 years.

Now........ who do *you* think would be a better judge of it's
character??

Me, after 8-10 years??

Or you, after 1 post?

And yes, you have apologized, so there is no need for you to do it
again.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
jalapenos. What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" > wrote in
:

> I want to thank you all for so conveniently lining up do I can knock
> you all off at once.

LOL!!! :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to alt.ozdebate, rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:50:41 +0000, PeterL wrote:

> "Pits@gmail" > wrote in
> :
>
> I'll get back to you soon, you lowlife fraudulent grub.
>
> You're *very* low on my list of priorities.
>
> Actually........ you're on the bottom, putz.

peter, you do realise that you're never, ever going to get any peace on
the Internet (certainly Usenet at least) as long as you keep this up?
(Nor should you be allowed to go unchallenged either)

How do you ever expect to 'destroy' your 'enemies' when you have so many,
not to mention the new ones that are added to your hate list each year?

You can't possibly win, not at least win on the terms you want.

All you have to do is simply stop the paranoid psycho behaviour of yours,
along with ignoring any/all posts you find irritating.

Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

:

>>I'll get back to you soon, you lowlife fraudulent grub.

>>You're *very* low on my list of priorities.

>>Actually........ you're on the bottom, putz.

> You are *seriously* overdue for some major therapy!!
>
> Do you have nothing better to do than obsess over people you've never
> met and are never likely to??
>
> On the other hand if I was your analyst I'd be demanding danger money...
> and maybe an iron cage!

You do realise he's been posting more crap about yourself in rfc?
IIRC, according to lucas, you impersonated him in a chat group, or
something like that. Then again, I think he later claimed it was BK...
you know what he's like.
Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:42:58 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:41:35 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:50:41 +0000 (UTC), PeterL >
>> wrote:
>>>"Pits@gmail" > wrote in
:

<snip>

>> On the other hand if I was your analyst I'd be demanding danger money...
>> and maybe an iron cage!

>You do realise he's been posting more crap about yourself in rfc?
>IIRC, according to lucas, you impersonated him in a chat group, or
>something like that. Then again, I think he later claimed it was BK...
>you know what he's like.

He has?? I was asking if there was a chat group the other day... never
saw a response so it couldn't have been me.

Besides he's too tiresome to bother with. I've got young kids here
looking forward to Christmas... and he's more childish than either of
them!!

Welshdog
--

News and views... from 'the land down under'.
Australian Opinion
Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:43:55 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:36:46 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:42:58 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
>> > wrote:

:

<snip>

>>>You do realise he's been posting more crap about yourself in rfc? IIRC,
>>>according to lucas, you impersonated him in a chat group, or something
>>>like that. Then again, I think he later claimed it was BK... you know
>>>what he's like.

>> He has?? I was asking if there was a chat group the other day... never
>> saw a response so it couldn't have been me.

>You know what he's like, somebody has done something to **** him off, and
>he blames whoever he's fixated on at any given moment for any/all such
>things.

Which was thread where he was he wittering on about me in a chat
room???

>> Besides he's too tiresome to bother with. I've got young kids here
>> looking forward to Christmas... and he's more childish than either of
>> them!!

>Next thing he'll be accusing you of you-know-what.

I don't think the real Peter would do that again. He all bar got
hauled up in court last time.

>Aside from that - have fun!

Welshdog
--

News and views... from 'the land down under'.
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au and
http://australianopinion.com
Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:48:56 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:43:55 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> > wrote:
>>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:36:46 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:
>>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:42:58 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus

:

> <snip>

>>> He has?? I was asking if there was a chat group the other day... never
>>> saw a response so it couldn't have been me.

>>You know what he's like, somebody has done something to **** him off,
>>and he blames whoever he's fixated on at any given moment for any/all
>>such things.

> Which was thread where he was he wittering on about me in a chat room???

Arrgh, dunno off the top of my head. So many posts & threads here - but
IIRC it has been within the past 36 hours. I think he's posted it under
'PeterL' but possibly 'Skyscum' or 'Skyskum'. Possibly in one of threads
with subject relating to chat.

>>> Besides he's too tiresome to bother with. I've got young kids here
>>> looking forward to Christmas... and he's more childish than either of
>>> them!!

>>Next thing he'll be accusing you of you-know-what.

> I don't think the real Peter would do that again. He all bar got hauled
> up in court last time.

Guess again! Check his posts of the past 24 hours.
Not that he has accused yourself - this time it's directed at BK.
I really do wish somebody *would* go ahead and begin legal action.

Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:55:57 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:48:56 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:43:55 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
>> > wrote:
:

<snip>

>> Which was thread where he was he wittering on about me in a chat room???

>Arrgh, dunno off the top of my head. So many posts & threads here - but
>IIRC it has been within the past 36 hours. I think he's posted it under
>'PeterL' but possibly 'Skyscum' or 'Skyskum'. Possibly in one of threads
>with subject relating to chat.

If you find it let me know. I've got to much going on in real life to
bother with his idiocy.

>>>Next thing he'll be accusing you of you-know-what.

>> I don't think the real Peter would do that again. He all bar got hauled
>> up in court last time.

>Guess again! Check his posts of the past 24 hours.
>Not that he has accused yourself - this time it's directed at BK.
>I really do wish somebody *would* go ahead and begin legal action.

He's quite pathetic really (to coin a phrase! )

Welshdog
--

News and views... from 'the land down under'.
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au and
http://australianopinion.com
Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:01:00 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:55:57 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> > wrote:
>>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:48:56 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:
>>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:43:55 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
:

> <snip>
>
>>> Which was thread where he was he wittering on about me in a chat
>>> room???

>>Arrgh, dunno off the top of my head. So many posts & threads here - but
>>IIRC it has been within the past 36 hours. I think he's posted it under
>>'PeterL' but possibly 'Skyscum' or 'Skyskum'. Possibly in one of threads
>>with subject relating to chat.

> If you find it let me know. I've got to much going on in real life to
> bother with his idiocy.

Actually, 'twas easy to find after all:

From: PeterL >
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: A stalker in chat.
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 02:35:16 +0000 (UTC)
MSsV`X1*pA~Uk8C:el[*2TT]O/eVz!(BQ8fp9aZ&RM=Ym&[email protected]}KDT]MtT"<e(`rn*-w
$3tF&:%]KHf"{~`X*i]=gqAi,ScRRkbv&U;7Aw4WvC

Just got the heads up that someone in Chat is using my name.

Seems one of the stalkers (chris lewis aka 'welshdog') was recently asking
what chat was and how to get there.

Just goes to show how pathetic these stalkers really are, and the lengths
that they will go to.

I don't do chat, and won't be in the future..... tried it quite a while
back, but it's tooooo 'noisy'.

So if anyone is going in there using my name, it's a stalker.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Edmund Burke.

Evidently he switched to accusing BK shortly thereafter.
No apology directed towards you, of course.

>>> I don't think the real Peter would do that again. He all bar got
>>> hauled up in court last time.

>>Guess again! Check his posts of the past 24 hours. Not that he has
>>accused yourself - this time it's directed at BK. I really do wish
>>somebody *would* go ahead and begin legal action.

> He's quite pathetic really (to coin a phrase! )

Ahh... memories
Roddles is considerably quieter these days.

Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:22:40 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:01:00 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:55:57 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
>> > wrote:
:

<snip>

>>>Arrgh, dunno off the top of my head. So many posts & threads here - but
>>>IIRC it has been within the past 36 hours. I think he's posted it under
>>>'PeterL' but possibly 'Skyscum' or 'Skyskum'. Possibly in one of threads
>>>with subject relating to chat.

>> If you find it let me know. I've got to much going on in real life to
>> bother with his idiocy.

>Actually, 'twas easy to find after all:

>From: PeterL >
>Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>Subject: A stalker in chat.
>Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 02:35:16 +0000 (UTC)

>Just got the heads up that someone in Chat is using my name.

>Seems one of the stalkers (chris lewis aka 'welshdog') was recently asking
>what chat was and how to get there.

Strange... can't find it in the list of threads on my news server!!

He's a bit obsessed. No doubt he'll go over the top again eventually
and maybe attack someone in real life. It's sad to see someone go so
far downhill..

Welshdog
--

News and views... from 'the land down under'.
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au and
http://australianopinion.com
Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:14:09 +1100, Welsh Dog >
wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:22:40 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> wrote:
>>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:01:00 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:
>>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:55:57 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
:

<snip>

>Strange... can't find it in the list of threads on my news server!!

Found it... his obsession with me is really getting unhealthy

.... like it was healthy for a bloke like him to be obsessed with a fat
old man like me to begin with!! Sheesh!!

Welshdog
--

News and views... from 'the land down under'.
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au and
http://australianopinion.com
Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:14:09 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:22:40 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> > wrote:
>>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:01:00 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:
>>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:55:57 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
:

> <snip>

>>> If you find it let me know. I've got to much going on in real life to
>>> bother with his idiocy.

>>Actually, 'twas easy to find after all:

>>----------------------------------------------------- Path:
>>news.tornevall.net!news2.arglkargh.de!news.n-ix.net!
>>newsfeed.freenet.de!news2.euro.net!newsgate.cist ron.nl!
>>newsgate.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!news.tele.dk!news .tele.dk!
>>small.news.tele.dk!lon-transit.news.telstra.net!pit-in1.telstra.net!
>>news.telstra.net!news-south.connect.com.au!not-for-mail From: PeterL
>
>>Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>>Subject: A stalker in chat.
>>Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 02:35:16 +0000 (UTC) Organization: Vote for
>>pathetic forgers and stalkers extermination Lines: 26
>>MSsV`X1*pA~Uk8C:el[*2TT]O/eVz!(BQ8fp9aZ&RM=Ym&[email protected]}KDT]MtT"<e(`rn*-w
>>$3tF&:%]KHf"{~`X*i]=gqAi,ScRRkbv&U;7Aw4WvC Xref: news.tornevall.net
>>rec.food.cooking:253983

>>Just got the heads up that someone in Chat is using my name.

>>Seems one of the stalkers (chris lewis aka 'welshdog') was recently
>>asking what chat was and how to get there.

> Strange... can't find it in the list of threads on my news server!!

A lot of servers are having problems at the moment.

> He's a bit obsessed. No doubt he'll go over the top again eventually and
> maybe attack someone in real life. It's sad to see someone go so far
> downhill..

I really want him to face up to all of his threats of violence towards so
many people over the past decade. How many in alt.ozebate alone?

In a way yes, he's a sad little man, but I'm certainly not going to make
excuses for his behaviour. Nor do I intend letting him sail away into the
sunset from those threats simply because he now wants to forget about it.
No way in hell!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:31:09 +1100, Welsh Dog wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:14:09 +1100, Welsh Dog >
> wrote:
>>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:22:40 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> wrote:
:

> <snip>
>
>>Strange... can't find it in the list of threads on my news server!!

> Found it... his obsession with me is really getting unhealthy
>
> ... like it was healthy for a bloke like him to be obsessed with a fat
> old man like me to begin with!! Sheesh!!

Did he ever find out where you lived, as he did with Barbara?
How pathetic a man is he for threatening a middle aged women like that?
Posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:04:30 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> wrote:

>I really want him to face up to all of his threats of violence towards so
>many people over the past decade. How many in alt.ozebate alone?
>
>In a way yes, he's a sad little man, but I'm certainly not going to make
>excuses for his behaviour. Nor do I intend letting him sail away into the
>sunset from those threats simply because he now wants to forget about it.
>No way in hell!

I'd like to know why you're taking an online personality so seriously.

If you know who he is, he knows where you live and he's made threats
on your physical well being - you can get a restraining order. What's
the point of internet stalking unless you enjoy pushing buttons on
unstable people (which makes him the victim and you the bully)?

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:33:23 -0800, sf wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:04:30 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> > wrote:
>
>>I really want him to face up to all of his threats of violence towards
>>so many people over the past decade. How many in alt.ozebate alone?
>>
>>In a way yes, he's a sad little man, but I'm certainly not going to make
>>excuses for his behaviour. Nor do I intend letting him sail away into
>>the sunset from those threats simply because he now wants to forget
>>about it. No way in hell!

> I'd like to know why you're taking an online personality so seriously.

An 'online personality'? This has gone on outside of the Internet, in the
real world, you moron.

You seem unwilling/unable to comprehend some of things that have gone on
outside this group relating to peter.

> If you know who he is,

And I don't know any of his personal details beyond his name and state.

> he knows where you live and he's made threats on
> your physical well being - you can get a restraining order.

Really? Just like that? Are you even from Australia?

He no longer knows where I live, I bought a rural property last July
(within the same shire though).

You seem to think you have all the answers, and yet you apparently have
no direct personal experience to what some of us have been referring to
beyond this group. Have I got that right?

> whats the point of internet stalking

You're trolling, arent you?

Discussion is over.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:57:55 -0800, sf wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:21:29 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
> > wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:33:23 -0800, sf wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:04:30 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
>>>
>>> I'd like to know why you're taking an online personality so seriously.

>>An 'online personality'? This has gone on outside of the Internet, in
>>the real world, you moron.
>>
>>You seem unwilling/unable to comprehend some of things that have gone on
>>outside this group relating to peter.

> Listen up: *I don't care* and neither does anyone else in rfc.

Your dozens of replies betray your lies

>>> If you know who he is,

>>And I don't know any of his personal details beyond his name and state.
>>

>>> he knows where you live and he's made threats on your physical well
>>> being - you can get a restraining order.

>>Really? Just like that? Are you even from Australia?

> No. This is of no concern to me what so ever.

LOL, obviously.

> There are legal ways to
> deal with what you think is an issue. If you can't do it, I *don't*
> care about your imaginary problems.

And again...

>>He no longer knows where I live, I bought a rural property last July
>>(within the same shire though).

> TMI. Easy to track.

Horseshit.

>>You seem to think you have all the answers, and yet you apparently have
>>no direct personal experience to what some of us have been referring to
>>beyond this group. Have I got that right?
>>

> Yep. *YOU* brought this drivel to rfc, yet you expect us to be
> concerned, afraid etc etc.... but we are *not*.

I did, did I? Any more hallucinations you care to share?

>>> whats the point of internet stalking

>>You're trolling, arent you?
>>

> Nope.
>
>>Discussion is over.
>>

> Go away kid, ya bother me.

I'm going to start forging your posts.
Enjoy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 03:21:15 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus >
wrote:

>I'm going to start forging your posts.
>Enjoy.

"Nuff" said.

You've shown your true colors. I'm done with you too and I won't
stoop to forging you.

Buh Bye!

Mae West

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default NOTICE; JeBus says he will be forging me

wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:57:55 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:21:29 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
>>
>>>Discussion is over.
>>>

>> Go away kid, ya bother me.

>I'm going to start forging your posts.
>Enjoy.

Be warned all.

This is the delicate person who is soooo upset by Peter Lucas.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:17:53 -0800, sf wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 03:21:15 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus >
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:57:55 -0800, sf wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:21:29 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus

>>> Go away kid, ya bother me.

>>I'm going to start forging your posts. Enjoy.

> Be warned all.
>
> This is the delicate person who is soooo upset by Peter Lucas.

Get on my anvil, bitch.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:13:59 -0800, sf wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 03:21:15 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus >
> wrote:
>
>>I'm going to start forging your posts. Enjoy.

> "Nuff" said.
>
> You've shown your true colors. I'm done with you too and I won't stoop
> to forging you.
>
> Buh Bye!

Too easy.
Now, I'll ask again nicely. Get on my anvil, bitch
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:29:06 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus >
wrote:

>Now, I'll ask again nicely. Get on my anvil, bitch

Ah, you like it hard. I can do that.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:28:15 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus >
wrote:

>Get on my anvil, bitch.

I'm all over you, Jack.

Mae West

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 03:21:15 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus >
> wrote:

> You've shown your true colors. I'm done with you too and I won't
> stoop to forging you.
>
> Buh Bye!

Do you promise? Really?

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 03:21:15 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus >
> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:57:55 -0800, sf wrote:
> >
> >> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:21:29 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus

> >> Go away kid, ya bother me.

> >I'm going to start forging your posts.
> >Enjoy.

> Be warned all.
>
> This is the delicate person who is soooo upset by Peter Lucas.

Can you set up an x-face? That helps me a lot.
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 18 Dec 2008 02:00:11p, Omelet told us...

> In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 03:21:15 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus >
>> wrote:

>> >I'm going to start forging your posts.
>> >Enjoy.

>> Be warned all.
>>
>> This is the delicate person who is soooo upset by Peter Lucas.

> Can you set up an x-face? That helps me a lot.

I'm so sick of all this crap, I don't think I'll be around here for a while
until, hopefully, it dies down. Between all the alleged "forgers" and
Peter fanning his own flames, there is little pleasure here anymore. Even
with a score file and filters, you can't avoid the people who quote them.

Merry Christmas to all the regulars!!!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Thursday, 12(XII)/18(XVIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Christmas Day
6dys 8hrs 24mins
It's Ensign Flintstone, Jim... He's Fred!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-12-18, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> I'm so sick of all this crap......

Why, then, do you read/reply?

(don't bother replying)

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
5.250:

> On Thu 18 Dec 2008 02:00:11p, Omelet told us...
>
>> In article >,
>> sf > wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 03:21:15 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus

>>> Be warned all.
>>>
>>> This is the delicate person who is soooo upset by Peter Lucas.

>> Can you set up an x-face? That helps me a lot.

> I'm so sick of all this crap, I don't think I'll be around here for a
> while until, hopefully, it dies down.

Unfortunately, that's what those morons want.

And as you have seen the mental state of several of the forgers, by
saying what you just said, it will only fan *their* flames and make them
very happy to have achieved part of their goal.

> Between all the alleged
> "forgers" and Peter fanning his own flames,

???????

How so, Wayne?

If I *don't* let other know about the forgers, (some) people will
actually think it's me. And that sort of shite keeps growing.

If I *do* let people know, I'm "fanning my own flames".

Seems like I'm damned if I do, and I'm damned if I don't.

> there is little pleasure
> here anymore. Even with a score file and filters, you can't avoid the
> people who quote them.

Even with score files and filters, their crap still comes through.

It's one of the pitfalls of an un-moderated group.

It takes a bit of time for *all* people in the group to learn what to do
with the trolls and forgers.

> Merry Christmas to all the regulars!!!

I hope you have a very good Christmas too, Wayne.

"Noli nothis permittere te terere"

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Mi b'aill docha basaich air m' ris, sin mair air m'glun.

(I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> On 2008-12-18, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>
> > I'm so sick of all this crap......

> Why, then, do you read/reply?

You can't get trolls to stop by asking them. Sometimes, you can get
people who feed the trolls to listen and replying to them. Sometimes.
Not often.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Thu 18 Dec 2008 02:00:11p, Omelet told us...
>
>> In article >,
>> sf > wrote:

>>> Be warned all.
>>>
>>> This is the delicate person who is soooo upset by Peter Lucas.

>> Can you set up an x-face? That helps me a lot.

> I'm so sick of all this crap, I don't think I'll be around here for a while
> until, hopefully, it dies down. Between all the alleged "forgers" and
> Peter fanning his own flames, there is little pleasure here anymore. Even
> with a score file and filters, you can't avoid the people who quote them.
>
> Merry Christmas to all the regulars!!!

Same goes for me Wayne. My message filters for rfc are full anyway.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:04:36 +0000, PeterL wrote:

> Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
> 5.250:
>
>> On Thu 18 Dec 2008 02:00:11p, Omelet told us...

>>> Can you set up an x-face? That helps me a lot.

>> I'm so sick of all this crap, I don't think I'll be around here for a
>> while until, hopefully, it dies down.

> Unfortunately, that's what those morons want.
>
> And as you have seen the mental state of several of the forgers, by
> saying what you just said, it will only fan *their* flames and make them
> very happy to have achieved part of their goal.
>

>> Between all the alleged
>> "forgers" and Peter fanning his own flames,

> ???????
>
> How so, Wayne?
>
> If I *don't* let other know about the forgers, (some) people will
> actually think it's me. And that sort of shite keeps growing.
>
> If I *do* let people know, I'm "fanning my own flames".
>
> Seems like I'm damned if I do, and I'm damned if I don't.

This rather obvious 'revelation' of yours sure took long enough to arrive
pete
You can't hide from your past.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:37:44 +0000 (UTC), in rec.food.cooking you wrote:

> From: =?iso-8859-1?b?SmXfdXM=?= >
> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> Subject: NOTICE; JeBus says he will be forging me
> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:37:44 +0000 (UTC)

> 0>
> 5>
>
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:04:36 +0000, PeterL wrote:
>
>> Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
>> 5.250:
>>
>>> On Thu 18 Dec 2008 02:00:11p, Omelet told us...

>>> I'm so sick of all this crap, I don't think I'll be around here for a
>>> while until, hopefully, it dies down.

>> Unfortunately, that's what those morons want.
>>
>> And as you have seen the mental state of several of the forgers, by
>> saying what you just said, it will only fan *their* flames and make them
>> very happy to have achieved part of their goal.
>>
>>> Between all the alleged
>>> "forgers" and Peter fanning his own flames,

>> ???????
>>
>> How so, Wayne?
>>
>> If I *don't* let other know about the forgers, (some) people will
>> actually think it's me. And that sort of shite keeps growing.
>>
>> If I *do* let people know, I'm "fanning my own flames".
>>
>> Seems like I'm damned if I do, and I'm damned if I don't.

> This rather obvious 'revelation' of yours sure took long enough to arrive
> pete
> You can't hide from your past.

Hide? He has no brain. His inflated vision of his own self worth would not
allow the word hide to enter his enormous, empty cavern of a brain. Those
tiny voices in his head account for his passive/aggressive behavior. One
voice tells him he is God making him a self-assertive bore and the other
voices tell him what a worthless piece of humanity he is which may explain
his anxious pleadings of other idiots in a group to support him while
trying to portray himself as the victim or injured party. He actually
believes what he posts. What he does not understand is the damage he has
caused in the past will soon catch up with him. He has convinced himself
he is invincible.

This looked like a tidy little newsgroup but apparently Lucas is managing
to disrupt it. Of course, that is his sick, twisted motive. I do not
believe he is even conscious of it. What I have found of interest is the
followers rushing in to defend this piece of scum. Unfortunately they will
find out who, and what,Peter Lucas really is. He will then leave to find
another group to ooze into, and the 5 or 6 people bleating out protests on
his behalf will be left holding the bag.

Yentl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:40:01 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Thu 18 Dec 2008 02:00:11p, Omelet told us...
>
>> In article >,
>> sf > wrote:

>>> Be warned all.
>>>
>>> This is the delicate person who is soooo upset by Peter Lucas.

>> Can you set up an x-face? That helps me a lot.

>I'm so sick of all this crap, I don't think I'll be around here for a while
>until, hopefully, it dies down. Between all the alleged "forgers" and
>Peter fanning his own flames, there is little pleasure here anymore. Even
>with a score file and filters, you can't avoid the people who quote them.
>
>Merry Christmas to all the regulars!!!

Thanks, see you next year!

Mae West