FoodBanter.com

-   -   Christmas cheer.... killing my wine stocks!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/165181-christmas-cheer-killing-my.html)

PeterL[_7_] 10-12-2008 06:13 AM

Christmas cheer.... killing my wine stocks!!

The stocks were very sadly depleted by a b'day party, a wake, a birth, a
work 'do' and a couple of Christmas 'gatherings'.

http://i33.tinypic.com/14u9sn7.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/1179wub.jpg

So I'm about to restock for the onslaught of parties in the coming weeks.

http://i36.tinypic.com/1cbgo.jpg

I *really* have to employ someone to get those bloody boxes up from
downstairs!! My back's killing me, and it's too damn hot to be lugging
boxes around!

And I've just got the 'word'......... "Get more bubbly!!"

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten

Je▀us[_7_] 10-12-2008 07:07 AM

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:13:38 +0000, PeterL wrote:

The stocks were very sadly depleted by a b'day party, a wake, a birth, a
work 'do' and a couple of Christmas 'gatherings'.

http://i33.tinypic.com/14u9sn7.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/1179wub.jpg

So I'm about to restock for the onslaught of parties in the coming
weeks.

http://i36.tinypic.com/1cbgo.jpg

I *really* have to employ someone to get those bloody boxes up from
downstairs!! My back's killing me, and it's too damn hot to be lugging
boxes around!

And I've just got the 'word'......... "Get more bubbly!!"

And you reckon you don't read my posts.
So transparent peter, honestly... LOL!

sf[_9_] 10-12-2008 09:28 AM

Christmas cheer.... killing my wine stocks!!

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:13:38 +0000 (UTC), PeterL
wrote:

http://i36.tinypic.com/1cbgo.jpg

I *really* have to employ someone to get those bloody boxes up from
downstairs!! My back's killing me, and it's too damn hot to be lugging
boxes around!

And I've just got the 'word'......... "Get more bubbly!!"

It's hot and you want wine stored *upstairs*? Where's your wine
cooler?

Mae West

Horry 10-12-2008 11:53 AM

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:07:23 +0000, Je├čus wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:13:38 +0000, PeterL wrote:

The stocks were very sadly depleted by a b'day party, a wake, a birth,
a work 'do' and a couple of Christmas 'gatherings'.

http://i33.tinypic.com/14u9sn7.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/1179wub.jpg

So I'm about to restock for the onslaught of parties in the coming
weeks.

http://i36.tinypic.com/1cbgo.jpg

I *really* have to employ someone to get those bloody boxes up from
downstairs!! My back's killing me, and it's too damn hot to be lugging
boxes around!

And I've just got the 'word'......... "Get more bubbly!!"

And you reckon you don't read my posts. So transparent peter,
honestly... LOL!

"Get more bubbly" is a word?

Je▀us[_7_] 10-12-2008 08:09 PM

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:53:30 +0000, Horry wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:07:23 +0000, Je├čus wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:13:38 +0000, PeterL wrote:

The stocks were very sadly depleted by a b'day party, a wake, a birth,
a work 'do' and a couple of Christmas 'gatherings'.

http://i33.tinypic.com/14u9sn7.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/1179wub.jpg

So I'm about to restock for the onslaught of parties in the coming
weeks.

http://i36.tinypic.com/1cbgo.jpg

I *really* have to employ someone to get those bloody boxes up from
downstairs!! My back's killing me, and it's too damn hot to be lugging
boxes around!

And I've just got the 'word'......... "Get more bubbly!!"

And you reckon you don't read my posts. So transparent peter,
honestly... LOL!

"Get more bubbly" is a word?

It is if peter says so.

This post of his appeared within an hour or so of my comments reminding
him of his bizarre posts to a.b.ozdebate of empty wine bottles. Remember
when he went through that phase?