Old 06-12-2008, 06:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default U use a Senseo coffee maker?

If you have and use a Senseo coffee maker, please e-mail me at:

I just got one and have a few questions I would like to ask you if I
may, privately. re the operation and other things.

Nothing like a good cup of coffee to have with your breakfast! (I
mentioned breakfast (food) to keep this post on-topic

Thanks,
Mark