Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mmmm, autumn

I just seeded the sweetest pomegranate. In the ice cream maker is a
quart of honey-flavored whole-milk yogurt. I love Autumn.

(I got plain frozen yogurt with pomegranate seeds on top at a yogurt
shop in Berkeley a month or two ago, and have been craving it ever since.)

Serene
--
Super Cool Toy Store (I've played with them, and they really are super
cool): http://supercooltoystore.com

"I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

Serene Vannoy wrote:

> I just seeded the sweetest pomegranate. In the ice cream maker is a
> quart of honey-flavored whole-milk yogurt. I love Autumn.

Could you please post your recipe? That sounds wonderful! Would it work
with a lower-fat yogurt?

We have some white pomegranates that Bob uses in one of his specialties
-- chicken salad. Simply divine!

--Lin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 13, 10:18*pm, Serene Vannoy > wrote:
> I just seeded the sweetest pomegranate. In the ice cream maker is a
> quart of honey-flavored whole-milk yogurt. I love Autumn.
>
> (I got plain frozen yogurt with pomegranate seeds on top at a yogurt
> shop in Berkeley a month or two ago, and have been craving it ever since.)
>
> Serene
> --
> Super Cool Toy Store (I've played with them, and they really are super
> cool):http://supercooltoystore.com
>
> "I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
> the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins

=======================================

www.greekgodsyogurt.com
These guys make the BEST pomegranate yogurt - Greek stylw with whole
milk. OK so it's more calories . . . it's better than a lot of ice
creams!
Lynn in Fargo
They also make plain, fig and honey flavors. Some are no-fat.
www.greekgodsyogurt.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Serene Vannoy > wrote:

> I just seeded the sweetest pomegranate. In the ice cream maker is a
> quart of honey-flavored whole-milk yogurt. I love Autumn.
>
> (I got plain frozen yogurt with pomegranate seeds on top at a yogurt
> shop in Berkeley a month or two ago, and have been craving it ever since.)
>
> Serene

I'm not sure what time of year I like better. Autumn or spring! :-)
--
Peace! Om

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." -- Dalai Lama
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 13, 8:24*pm, Lin > wrote:
> SereneVannoy wrote:
> > I just seeded the sweetest pomegranate. In the ice cream maker is a
> > quart of honey-flavored whole-milk yogurt. I love Autumn.

> Could you please post your recipe? That sounds wonderful! Would it work
> with a lower-fat yogurt?

No real recipe -- just threw the yogurt into the machine. The teenager
added sugar to hers, but I just liked it fine with the small amount of
sweetness it came with (it was honey flavored, lightly sweetened).

> We have some white pomegranates that Bob uses in one of his specialties
> -- chicken salad. Simply divine!

Yum. I added the remaining seeds to a bowl of tabouli, and it was
EXcellent!

Serene

Brunch Mmmm koko General Cooking 10 16-08-2014 09:26 PM
Mmmm ... MUFFIN MANIA ... mmmM brooklyn1 General Cooking 5 23-11-2009 11:28 PM
Mmmm soup! Julie Bove Diabetic 1 27-02-2009 06:23 AM
Mmmm cybercat General Cooking 47 20-05-2006 05:07 PM
mmmm chili The Bubbo General Cooking 0 23-01-2006 05:15 AM