Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sixtyplus,uk.misc

Default George Bush as president

When George Bush was president, people said that a monkey could do a better
job than him.

Well, we're about to find out!
Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sixtyplus,uk.misc

"Erica F" > wrote in message
.. .
: When George Bush was president, people said that a monkey could do a
better
: job than him.
:
: Well, we're about to find out!

David, David Duke is that really really you?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 02:09:13 +0000, Erica F > wrote:

>When George Bush was president, people said that a monkey could do a better
>job than him.
>
>Well, we're about to find out!

Yeah, a primate who was President of the Harvard Law Review and taught
constitutional law will do a lot better than President Dumbass.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:44:07 -0800, sf wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 02:09:13 +0000, Erica F > wrote:
>
>>When George Bush was president, people said that a monkey could do a better
>>job than him.
>>
>>Well, we're about to find out!

> Yeah, a primate who was President of the Harvard Law Review and taught
> constitutional law will do a lot better than President Dumbass.

don't forget that the president of the law review was an affirmative action
slot.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:44:07 -0800, sf wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 02:09:13 +0000, Erica F >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > When George Bush was president, people said that a monkey could
> > > do a better job than him.
> > >
> > > Well, we're about to find out!

> > Yeah, a primate who was President of the Harvard Law Review and
> > taught constitutional law will do a lot better than President
> > Dumbass.

> don't forget that the president of the law review was an affirmative
> action slot.

Unlikely.

--
Dan Goodman
..sig under reconstruction
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:13:57 -0600, "Dan Goodman" >
wrote:

>blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:44:07 -0800, sf wrote:

>> > Yeah, a primate who was President of the Harvard Law Review and
>> > taught constitutional law will do a lot better than President
>> > Dumbass.

>> don't forget that the president of the law review was an affirmative
>> action slot.

>Unlikely.

He was just kidding.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:13:57 -0600, Dan Goodman wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:44:07 -0800, sf wrote:

>>> Yeah, a primate who was President of the Harvard Law Review and
>>> taught constitutional law will do a lot better than President
>>> Dumbass.

>> don't forget that the president of the law review was an affirmative
>> action slot.

> Unlikely.

that was a joke, son. say what you want about obama, he's a smart cookie.

your pal,
blake