Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am not from India; just trying to cook high protein non-eatdishes (hence Indian but not as much spice) with the least amount of oil

On Nov 6, 5:34*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "George" > wrote in message

> > cybercat wrote:

> >> She flamed me first, damn it. I was being nice.

> > Actually you weren't and it is inexcusable. You really showed what you are
> > all about.

> You've said that once. Are you stuck in some kind of endless loop?
>
> Yes, I am all about asking very nicely if English is the second language of
> someone posting like a developmentally impaired clown. And when they react
> in an offensive way, I am all about calling them a MORON.
>
> It's what I am all about. It's what I do. It's what I live for.

Well..this is what I am all about: This is usenet, not AmaericanNet.
If someone doesn't undertsand my post(s), no need to *lecture* me how
I should post; asking to verify what I said is okay. I will nto hide
that 'acting holier-than-thou will get condescending response from me;
it is my way of saying "**** off".

> Meanwhile, Obama is president. We put up with your schmuck so try hard to
> get your panties unwadded and put up with ours.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default cyber**** shows its proficiency at hypocrisy

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>
>> cyber**** wrote:
>>
>>> Amanda is a pill. One of those self-important idiots who thinks
>>> they are cute and that the world hangs on their words. News flash:
>>> nobody gives a shit. It's Usenet. Ask your question, make your
>>> statement, and **** off.

>> Thus the self-important idiot cyberPot calls the KettleF black:
>>
>> "O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
>> To see oursels as others see us"

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us
It wad frae monie a blunder free us
An' foolish notion

> Lol...

Oh LOL indeed!!!!!!!!!!

> For xmas I suggest we send cyberkettle a bunch of spoiled haggis...

I wonder if you plagiarised that one too??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:20:33 -0800 (PST), amandaF >
wrote:

>it is my way of saying "**** off".

Here's my way of saying that.

Right click. open filters. global. delete. permanent.

You are a fool.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:20:33 -0800 (PST), amandaF >
> wrote:
>
>> it is my way of saying "**** off".

> Here's my way of saying that.
>
> Right click. open filters. global. delete. permanent.
>
> You are a fool.

What, you don't like relentless whining? I thought I
knew you better. Hmmm.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

O' Feel Up tittered:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
> > Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> >> Thus the self-important idiot cyberPot calls the KettleF black:
> >>
> >> "O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
> >> To see oursels as others see us"

> O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
> To see oursels as others see us
> It wad frae monie a blunder free us
> An' foolish notion
>

> > Lol...

> Oh LOL indeed!!!!!!!!!!
>

> > For xmas I suggest we send cyberkettle a bunch of spoiled haggis...

> I wonder if you plagiarised that one too??

I thought you had me killfiled, Madame O' Feel Up...???

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:

> I thought you had me killfiled, Madame O' Feel Up...???

So did I, Not sure how you got out but.... I shall certainly sort that
out!

Now, what about the stuff you pass off as your own??? Hmm?? What?? Not as
clever as you would have us believe are you?

Oh yes, and believe me, I would rather cut my own throat that come within a
thousand miles of you, you supturating bag of stinking green pus and
excrement!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>> I thought you had me killfiled, Madame O' Feel Up...???

> So did I, Not sure how you got out but.... I shall certainly sort that
> out!

It;s easy enough to see how he got out. You may have filtered him out by
his user name, and it keeps morphing. Like so many others who use news
groups only to pester and annoy, he keeps changing it to slip past
filters. The best thing to do is to ignore him until he gets bored and
finds somewhere else to play.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>>
>> I thought you had me killfiled, Madame O' Feel Up...???

> So did I, Not sure how you got out but.... I shall certainly sort that
> out!
>
> Now, what about the stuff you pass off as your own??? Hmm?? What?? Not
> as clever as you would have us believe are you?
>
> Oh yes, and believe me, I would rather cut my own throat that come within
> a thousand miles of you, you supturating bag of stinking green pus and
> excrement!

NICEly done, Ms. O!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> Lou Decruss wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:20:33 -0800 (PST), amandaF >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> it is my way of saying "**** off".

>> Here's my way of saying that.
>>
>> Right click. open filters. global. delete. permanent.
>>
>> You are a fool.

> What, you don't like relentless whining? I thought I knew you better.
> Hmmm.

Well. You really show your true self here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"amandaF" > wrote in message
On Nov 6, 5:34 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "George" > wrote in message

> > cybercat wrote:

> >> She flamed me first, damn it. I was being nice.

> > Actually you weren't and it is inexcusable. You really showed what you
> > are
> > all about.

> You've said that once. Are you stuck in some kind of endless loop?
>
> Yes, I am all about asking very nicely if English is the second language
> of
> someone posting like a developmentally impaired clown. And when they react
> in an offensive way, I am all about calling them a MORON.
>
> It's what I am all about. It's what I do. It's what I live for.

>Well..this is what I am all about: This is usenet, not AmaericanNet.

I bet you can't spell in your own language either, stupid ass.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> Ophelia wrote:
> > Gregory Morrow wrote:
> >> I thought you had me killfiled, Madame O' Feel Up...???

> > So did I, Not sure how you got out but.... I shall certainly sort that
> > out!

> It;s easy enough to see how he got out. You may have filtered him out by
> his user name, and it keeps morphing. Like so many others who use news
> groups only to pester and annoy, he keeps changing it to slip past
> filters. The best thing to do is to ignore him until he gets bored and
> finds somewhere else to play.

Just so you know, Dave, that *ain't* gonna happen...and I only "pester and
annoy" the "pesterers" and the "annoyers", that has been my Usenet "MO" for
a decade now. A few of those Usenet malcontents have even given up on
Usenet *completely* because of my relentless hammering of their utter
stupidity and phoniness...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "George" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:

>>> She flamed me first, damn it. I was being nice.

>> Actually you weren't and it is inexcusable. You really showed what you are
>> all about.

> You've said that once. Are you stuck in some kind of endless loop?

You made yourself look super silly by trying to be superior to someone
who isn't a native English speaker and then decided that they "flamed
you" (they didn't) then claimed "we" don't understand them (you don't
speak for me or anyone else except yourself) and as you may have noticed
the others did mention they had no trouble understanding the person.
Then you showed the real troubled you by calling both the OP and me
a**holes for who knows what reason.

> Yes, I am all about asking very nicely if English is the second language of
> someone posting like a developmentally impaired clown. And when they react
> in an offensive way, I am all about calling them a MORON.

But you didn't do that. You tried to make yourself look superior by
jumping on a non native English speaker who was simply trying to
communicate on topic about cooking as best they could and ended up with
egg on your face. A normal person would have apologized or just dropped
it. You then decided the best approach would be name calling and
continue to do so with your last comment.

> It's what I am all about. It's what I do. It's what I live for.
>
> Meanwhile, Obama is president. We put up with your schmuck so try hard to
> get your panties unwadded and put up with ours.

What exactly does politics have to do with your weird behavior? Are you
imagining something the same way you imagined you were flamed?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George" > wrote:

>> Yes, I am all about asking very nicely if English is the second language
>> of someone posting like a developmentally impaired clown. And when they
>> react in an offensive way, I am all about calling them a MORON.

> But you didn't do that. You tried to make yourself look superior by
> jumping on a non native English speaker and ended up with egg on your
> face.

Nonsense, you stilly Republican halfwit. I simply asked, "is English your
second language" because some nastier comments had been made, and I wanted
to head off more. As it turns out, the language barrier is not the problem.
When she gives a shit, she can communicate clearly IN English. Also as it
turns out, she is an arrogant, aggressively stupid person.

>A normal person would have apologized or just dropped it. You then decided
>the best approach would be name calling and continue to do so with your
>last comment.

I don't consider "normal" to be a compliment.

>> It's what I am all about. It's what I do. It's what I live for.
>>
>> Meanwhile, Obama is president. We put up with your schmuck so try hard to
>> get your panties unwadded and put up with ours.

> What exactly does politics have to do with your weird behavior?

You're a bitter, bitter man. You need a target. I make a good one. Fire
away.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>>> Actually you weren't and it is inexcusable. You really showed what you
>>> are all about.

>> You've said that once. Are you stuck in some kind of endless loop?

> You made yourself look super silly by trying to be superior to someone who
> isn't a native English speaker and then decided that they "flamed you"
> (they didn't) then claimed "we" don't understand them (you don't speak for
> me or anyone else except yourself) and as you may have noticed the others
> did mention they had no trouble understanding the person. Then you showed
> the real troubled you by calling both the OP and me a**holes for who knows
> what reason.
>>
>> Yes, I am all about asking very nicely if English is the second language
>> of someone posting like a developmentally impaired clown. And when they
>> react in an offensive way, I am all about calling them a MORON.

> But you didn't do that. You tried to make yourself look superior by
> jumping on a non native English speaker who was simply trying to
> communicate on topic about cooking as best they could and ended up with
> egg on your face. A normal person would have apologized or just dropped
> it. You then decided the best approach would be name calling and continue
> to do so with your last comment.
>

>> It's what I am all about. It's what I do. It's what I live for.
>>
>> Meanwhile, Obama is president. We put up with your schmuck so try hard to
>> get your panties unwadded and put up with ours.

> What exactly does politics have to do with your weird behavior? Are you
> imagining something the same way you imagined you were flamed?

That was not worth posting twice, you dumb ****.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>>> Actually you weren't and it is inexcusable. You really showed what you
>>> are all about.

>> You've said that once. Are you stuck in some kind of endless loop?

> You made yourself look super silly by trying to be superior to someone who
> isn't a native English speaker and then decided that they "flamed you"
> (they didn't) then claimed "we" don't understand them (you don't speak for
> me or anyone else except yourself) and as you may have noticed the others
> did mention they had no trouble understanding the person. Then you showed
> the real troubled you by calling both the OP and me a**holes because you
> made yourself look so silly and clueless.
>

>> Yes, I am all about asking very nicely if English is the second language
>> of someone posting like a developmentally impaired clown. And when they
>> react in an offensive way, I am all about calling them a MORON.

> But you didn't do that. You tried to make yourself look superior by
> jumping on a non native English speaker and ended up with egg on your
> face. A normal person would have apologized or just dropped it. You then
> decided the best approach would be name calling and continue to do so with
> your last comment.
>

>> It's what I am all about. It's what I do. It's what I live for.
>>
>> Meanwhile, Obama is president. We put up with your schmuck so try hard to
>> get your panties unwadded and put up with ours.

> What exactly does politics have to do with your weird behavior?

THREE times? It is Tourettes, or do you just have a hard-on for me?

lmao

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 6, 12:33*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:20:33 -0800 (PST), amandaF >
> wrote:
>
> >it is my way of saying "**** off".

> Here's my way of saying that.
>
> Right click. open filters. global. delete. permanent.
>
> You are a fool.

You are more of a fool to assume that I set up to receive the posts
from this group. I don't come here often enough if you care to pay a
little attention. I have spent as much time as I have recently only
because I decided to out the airheads in their place. This is me
talking condesceningly. Don't like it? Then, don't read it.

> Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"amandaF" > wrote in message
On Nov 6, 12:33 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:20:33 -0800 (PST), amandaF >
> wrote:
>
> >it is my way of saying "**** off".

> Here's my way of saying that.
>
> Right click. open filters. global. delete. permanent.
>
> You are a fool.

>You are more of a fool to assume that I set up to receive the posts
>from this group. I don't come here often enough if you care to pay a
>little attention. I have spent as much time as I have recently only
>because I decided to out the airheads in their place. This is me
>talking condesceningly. Don't like it? Then, don't read it.

You actually think anyone is keeping track of how often you come to the
group? You are waaaaaaaaaay dumber than you look.

Ms P

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 15:34:57 -0800 (PST), telephone >
wrote:

>On 2 Nov, 18:29, amandaF > wrote:
>> On Nov 2, 3:27 pm, amandaF > wrote:
>>
>> > I know that this *a cooking group where people cook and eat with

>> this is *a cooking group
>>

>No it's not. It's a group for people who can't get beyond 'Betty
>Crocker' style cookery. Good cooks not welcome here. And that's your
>loss.

Speaking of Betty Crocker, Raghavan Iyer's "Betty Crocker's Indian Home
Cooking" is a very good Indian cookbook.

>> I meant to say "without"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 6, 4:04*pm, "Ms P" > wrote:
> "amandaF" > wrote in message

> On Nov 6, 12:33 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:20:33 -0800 (PST), amandaF >
> > wrote:

> > >it is my way of saying "**** off".

> > Here's my way of saying that.

> > Right click. open filters. global. delete. permanent.

> > You are a fool.
> >You are more of a fool to assume that I set up to receive the posts
> >from this group. *I don't come here often enough if you care to pay a
> >little attention. I have spent as much time as I have *recently only
> >because I decided to out the airheads in their place. This is me
> >talking condesceningly. Don't like it? Then, don't read it.

> You actually think anyone is keeping track of how often you come to the
> group? *You are waaaaaaaaaay dumber than you look.
>
> Ms P

It's not necessary to keep track but anyone with decent brain function
on memory woudl ntoice those who are here more often than others.
Obviously, your memory is not at a decent level of functioning. Do
you also use calculator to add 2 and 2?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:27:25 -0800 (PST), amandaF >
wrote:

>Anyone with common sense would know that I am only familiar with the
>Italian food in American restaurants.

Still not saying where you're from? For the record, India wasn't even
a contender for me.

<shrug>

Mae West

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:36:22 -0600, "Gregory Morrow" >
wrote:

>A few of those Usenet malcontents have even given up on
>Usenet *completely* because of my relentless hammering of their utter
>stupidity and phoniness...

I never thought you'd sound as self righteous as -sw.... but I guess
there's always a first time.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:36:22 -0600, "Gregory Morrow" >
> wrote:
>
>>A few of those Usenet malcontents have even given up on
>>Usenet *completely* because of my relentless hammering of their utter
>>stupidity and phoniness...

> I never thought you'd sound as self righteous as -sw.... but I guess
> there's always a first time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>>> Actually you weren't and it is inexcusable. You really showed what you
>>> are all about.

>> You've said that once. Are you stuck in some kind of endless loop?

> You made yourself look super silly by trying to be superior to someone who
> isn't a native English speaker and then decided that they "flamed you"
> (they didn't) then claimed "we" don't understand them (you don't speak for
> me or anyone else except yourself) and as you may have noticed the others
> did mention they had no trouble understanding the person. Then you showed
> the real troubled you by calling both the OP and me a**holes because you
> made yourself look so silly and clueless.
>

>> Yes, I am all about asking very nicely if English is the second language
>> of someone posting like a developmentally impaired clown. And when they
>> react in an offensive way, I am all about calling them a MORON.

> But you didn't do that. You tried to make yourself look superior by
> jumping on a non native English speaker and ended up with egg on your
> face. A normal person would have apologized or just dropped it. You then
> decided the best approach would be name calling and continue to do so with
> your last comment.
>

>> It's what I am all about. It's what I do. It's what I live for.
>>
>> Meanwhile, Obama is president. We put up with your schmuck so try hard to
>> get your panties unwadded and put up with ours.

> What exactly does politics have to do with your weird behavior?

THREE times? It is Tourettes, or do you just have a hard-on for me?

lmao

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>>> I thought you had me killfiled, Madame O' Feel Up...???

>> So did I, Not sure how you got out but.... I shall certainly sort
>> that out!

> It;s easy enough to see how he got out. You may have filtered him out
> by his user name, and it keeps morphing. Like so many others who use
> news groups only to pester and annoy, he keeps changing it to slip
> past filters. The best thing to do is to ignore him until he gets
> bored and finds somewhere else to play.

Ok, thanks Dave.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

George wrote to cyber****:

>> Meanwhile, Obama is president. We put up with your schmuck so try hard to
>> get your panties unwadded and put up with ours.

George W. Bush is President. Looks like someone is jumping the gun a tad.

> What exactly does politics have to do with your weird behavior? Are you
> imagining something the same way you imagined you were flamed?

Don't try too hard to make sense of cyber****'s posting. It's just the
ramblings of a crack-addled mushbrain.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cyber**** lied:

> Meanwhile, Obama is president.

Not until inauguration, dumbass.

> We put up with your schmuck so try hard to get your panties unwadded and
> put up with ours.

Your use of the terms "we" and "ours" implies that you consider yourself a
member of some kind of group. Yet as far as I can tell, nobody wants any
association with you at all -- except for that idiot blake, and he's letting
his dead-for-years penis make all his decisions.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Baraclough" wrote
> "cshenk" wrote:

>> Few people of *any* country have really *lived* outside their own for
>> significant time frames.

> I think you may be a few decades out of date :-) In Europe, the
> two-way transit with past Colonies

My bad. I meant to express 'outside Europe'. There's more countries more
tightly packed there than average so more transit.

>> We are no different here on that, but being such a
>> big place, we may not recognize the influx of culture that places that
>> can
>> drive to another country in just 2-3 hours have.

> True.

In the USA, you dont really get a different world-view from living near
Canada. Yes, they do have a different political system and such, but
there's not that much real cultural difference of the sort I mean. Not like
say, USA vs France or South Africa. I'd imagine England to feel pretty
'different' (dunno, havent lived or visited there). I know OZ feels quite
different in some aspects (Only been to NW portion and never lived there but
have visited something like 9-10 times, mostly Darwin).

I wanted so much to get that set of orders to Belgium but it wasnt to be.
Oh well.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:

> In the USA, you dont really get a different world-view from living near
> Canada. Yes, they do have a different political system and such, but
> there's not that much real cultural difference of the sort I mean. Not
> like say, USA vs France or South Africa. I'd imagine England to feel
> pretty 'different' (dunno, havent lived or visited there). I know OZ
> feels quite different in some aspects (Only been to NW portion and never
> lived there but have visited something like 9-10 times, mostly Darwin).

You can experience culture shock going between New Orleans and Houston,
between Richmond, Virginia, and Amish country in Pennsylvania, or between
Miami and West Palm Beach: Those city-pairs are not all that far apart
geographically, but they're WORLDS apart culturally.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kane" wrote
"cshenk" > wrote:

>> Interesting! My mind is translating ESL as a type of sign language and i
>> never thought of 'accent' there but yes, a slightly diffferent hand
>> motion
>> would make for that wouldnt it? You may mean something else though than a
>> sign language.

>Strange, I've heard of ASL but ESL is a standard term for English as a
>Second Language in Canada.

I googled it and found the term. Until then, I was thinking 'European
(standard) Sign Language ;-)

>EFL is English as a Foreign Language -- a term used but less
>commonly. The difference between ESL and EFL, as a linguistics prof
>explained it to me is that ESL students are from a similar culture
>whereas EFL students are from a different culture. The example he
>used was Québecois learning English in Canada are ESL students,
>Chinese learning English in Canada are EFL students. One can talk
>hockey with the Québecois students more easily than with the Chinese
>students.

Yes, I can see that one. It's hard to chat on a subject the other knows
little about! Fortunately 'cooking' is never like that and I've enjoyed
many an exchange with literally *no* common language. Just hand signs and
a pad of paper with a pencil for drawing.

I shopped alot at Tonoo Market (was 1/4-1/2 mile from home and on the route
before I moved on base) and once I got more comfy (and they with me), I'd
start working out how to make a recipe from something I ate out in town
(with a carefully written phonetic name i could repeat). The shop keepers
would happily oblige by telling me the rest of it but couldnt tell me 'how
much' of something was needed til we hit on a closed fist for volume then
finger counts for how many closed fists etc. (Thats about 3/4 cup each).
They'd even scamper the stalls with me to get the other parts (small stalls,
no one sells everything). Spice stalls, seaweed stalls, Miso lady, etc.

Lots of fun but I never could ask much about their lives or family etc. Oh
sure, over time I learned some of that too from the ones who spoke english,
and they learned of me with one who could translate, but I couldnt sit with
them over a cup of tea and natter away.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"amandaF" wrote
"cshenk" > wrote:

>> Sure! Lots of us can be pretty airheaded though! After all, It was *my*
>> comments that had folks thinking you were possibly from India!

>What I meant by airhead was more of an attitude/behavior towrad me
>than making the wrong assumption.

That's something I wouldnt worry about at all. I'd just ignore those folks.
Not worth your time or effort to reply to them.

> The only crime, if it could be considered a crime, I committed was
> that when I am in a rush, I tend to ignore spelling, grammer, and
> sentence structure, in situations where I can afford to not worry
> about such as posting in ngs. As a non native speaker of English, it
> takes a little extra effort to make sure of all that which I choe not
> to when I don't have time. To thoise who think it is the end of the
> world, sue me.

Ah, it's no biggie really. Folks here like to chat about cooking and not
all of us are all that careful always with spelling.

>I am extremely pressed with time to cook; I only bogutht hose veges
>and steaned them because that way, I won't have to do grocery shopping
>for veges till my claas is over, i.e till X'Mas time.

Humm, not sure I totally follow as you wont make the batch last til Xmas
vacation unless I misunderstood the quantities. Freezing will help make it
last (some things freeze really well) but it just wasnt enough, even for one
person. Then again, I eat a high veggie diet.

>I will send you an email and give you my other email address. About
>the lady you mentioned. Right now, I won't have time to communicate.
>May be later.

No problem!

> No one can add a life story in a query post or 2. I'm just waiting for
> someone to call me on my spelling (evil grin).
>
> Diagnosed with medium-high dyslexia age 7. Per records, 'sorry, but this
> kid needs special ed and will never learn to read or write, remand to
> special ed classes for duration of schooling years'. I was in 1st grade.
> They were right that I have it, but wrong on how I would learn my way past
> it. I do occasionally cause problems to folks where english came later in
> life though due to my spelling. Thats the only reason I mentioned it in
> the
> thread. If I spell something so 'wierd' you can't figure it out, just ask
> and don't be embarrassed about it as I'm not, nor will I be offended.

Oh, and do *not* learn spelling from me! I have corresponded with many
folks who have said my errors make me unreadable to them as 'english is a
second language' but actually those folks were just being a pain in the ass
(could read me fine, were wanting to start a fight and it was the ammo of
choice).

Generally my spelling is right but then you get these odd ones that I never
get right and never notice. I literally do not 'see' that I am spelling
some words different (or was that differnt? diferent? oh the hell with it
'not the same' ;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>>>
>>> I thought you had me killfiled, Madame O' Feel Up...???

>> So did I, Not sure how you got out but.... I shall certainly sort
>> that out!
>>
>> Now, what about the stuff you pass off as your own??? Hmm?? What??
>> Not as clever as you would have us believe are you?
>>
>> Oh yes, and believe me, I would rather cut my own throat that come
>> within a thousand miles of you, you supturating bag of stinking
>> green pus and excrement!

> NICEly done, Ms. O!

Well I can't claim it as my own. My mind doesn't go in that direction But
I thought the help I had was appropriate.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"amandaF" > wrote in message
On Nov 6, 4:04 pm, "Ms P" > wrote:
> "amandaF" > wrote in message

> >You are more of a fool to assume that I set up to receive the posts
> >from this group. I don't come here often enough if you care to pay a
> >little attention. I have spent as much time as I have recently only
> >because I decided to out the airheads in their place. This is me
> >talking condesceningly. Don't like it? Then, don't read it.

> You actually think anyone is keeping track of how often you come to the
> group? You are waaaaaaaaaay dumber than you look.
>
> Ms P

>It's not necessary to keep track but anyone with decent brain function
>on memory woudl ntoice those who are here more often than others.
>Obviously, your memory is not at a decent level of functioning. Do
>you also use calculator to add 2 and 2?

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but this is the end of
that.

You are an obnoxious and rude snot.

Ms P

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:35:39 -0800 (PST), amandaF wrote:

> On Nov 6, 12:33*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:20:33 -0800 (PST), amandaF >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>it is my way of saying "**** off".

>> Here's my way of saying that.
>>
>> Right click. open filters. global. delete. permanent.
>>
>> You are a fool.

> You are more of a fool to assume that I set up to receive the posts
> from this group. I don't come here often enough if you care to pay a
> little attention. I have spent as much time as I have recently only
> because I decided to out the airheads in their place. This is me
> talking condesceningly. Don't like it? Then, don't read it.

nobody cares enough to keep track of your appearances here.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 03:00:17 -0800, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> cyber**** lied:
>
>> Meanwhile, Obama is president.

> Not until inauguration, dumbass.
>

>> We put up with your schmuck so try hard to get your panties unwadded and
>> put up with ours.

> Your use of the terms "we" and "ours" implies that you consider yourself a
> member of some kind of group. Yet as far as I can tell, nobody wants any
> association with you at all -- except for that idiot blake, and he's letting
> his dead-for-years penis make all his decisions.
>
> Bob

sure thing, bob honey.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:13:51 -0500, Dave Smith wrote:

> Ophelia wrote:
>> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>>> I thought you had me killfiled, Madame O' Feel Up...???

>> So did I, Not sure how you got out but.... I shall certainly sort that
>> out!

> It;s easy enough to see how he got out. You may have filtered him out by
> his user name, and it keeps morphing. Like so many others who use news
> groups only to pester and annoy, he keeps changing it to slip past
> filters. The best thing to do is to ignore him until he gets bored and
> finds somewhere else to play.

unfortunately, he seems to be easily amused, especially by his own drivel.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:36:22 -0600, Gregory Morrow wrote:

> Dave Smith wrote:

>>> So did I, Not sure how you got out but.... I shall certainly sort that
>>> out!

>> It;s easy enough to see how he got out. You may have filtered him out by
>> his user name, and it keeps morphing. Like so many others who use news
>> groups only to pester and annoy, he keeps changing it to slip past
>> filters. The best thing to do is to ignore him until he gets bored and
>> finds somewhere else to play.

> Just so you know, Dave, that *ain't* gonna happen...and I only "pester and
> annoy" the "pesterers" and the "annoyers", that has been my Usenet "MO" for
> a decade now. A few of those Usenet malcontents have even given up on
> Usenet *completely* because of my relentless hammering of their utter
> stupidity and phoniness...

then why do so many people have you killfiled, to the point you have to add
new names every day? free clue: they're not all people who are subject to
your 'relentless hammering' of stupidity.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" schrieb :
> "Michael Kuettner" wrote
>> "cshenk" schrieb :

<snip>

>>> Ohh! Might be! I went for simpler query, being more familiar with what
>>> passes for 'Italian' here generally. She may be going to the fancier places
>>> though so gnocchi might be on the menu as well.
>>>

>> Gnocchi ? Fancy ?

> Well, to *me* it's exotic and fancy! See, it's all relative. On the other
> hand, there's probably stuff i think of as common place that you'd think
> 'fancy'.

Well, I'll grant you exotic.

> Do you think Pancit is 'fancy'? I've heard-tell others say that but to me it's
> something the kids make at my house for fun. Suitable for a 6-10 year old to
> make (6YO needs help chopping but 10YO does it all themselves).

No, over here it's exotic, but not fancy.

>>> I might bug ya too so beware ;-)
>>>

>> Well, I'd say that Giusi or Vilco would be the ones to bug.
>> Although I like to cook Italian and Chinese, my forte is my native
>> cuisine.

> Which is? Yes, and I'd bug Giusi (not that familiar with Vilco though he
> seems nice the few times I've noted him).

Austrian cuisine.

<snip>
>>> Call me wierd ;-)

>> OK, you're weird ;-)

> Dang, which one of us has the i and the e swapped there?

You, I'm afraid.

> Dang. Both look right!
> Heck with it. ;-)

Yep.

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:13:51 -0500, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> So did I, Not sure how you got out but.... I shall certainly sort that
>>> out!

>> It;s easy enough to see how he got out. You may have filtered him out by
>> his user name, and it keeps morphing. Like so many others who use news
>> groups only to pester and annoy, he keeps changing it to slip past
>> filters. The best thing to do is to ignore him until he gets bored and
>> finds somewhere else to play.

> unfortunately, he seems to be easily amused, especially by his own drivel.

Sums it up nicely.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
news
> On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 03:00:17 -0800, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>
>> cyber**** lied:
>>
>>> Meanwhile, Obama is president.

>> Not until inauguration, dumbass.
>>

>>> We put up with your schmuck so try hard to get your panties unwadded and
>>> put up with ours.

>> Your use of the terms "we" and "ours" implies that you consider yourself
>> member of some kind of group. Yet as far as I can tell, nobody wants any
>> association with you at all -- except for that idiot blake, and he's
>> letting
>> his dead-for-years penis make all his decisions.
>>
>> Bob

> sure thing, bob honey.

*smile* He's a keeper!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ms P" > wrote in message

> "amandaF" > wrote in message
> On Nov 6, 4:04 pm, "Ms P" > wrote:
>> "amandaF" > wrote in message

>> >You are more of a fool to assume that I set up to receive the posts
>> >from this group. I don't come here often enough if you care to pay a
>> >little attention. I have spent as much time as I have recently only
>> >because I decided to out the airheads in their place. This is me
>> >talking condesceningly. Don't like it? Then, don't read it.

>> You actually think anyone is keeping track of how often you come to the
>> group? You are waaaaaaaaaay dumber than you look.
>>
>> Ms P

>>It's not necessary to keep track but anyone with decent brain function
>>on memory woudl ntoice those who are here more often than others.
>>Obviously, your memory is not at a decent level of functioning. Do
>>you also use calculator to add 2 and 2?

> I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but this is the end of
> that.
>
> You are an obnoxious and rude snot.

But she's so SMART! I mean, she programs computers!