Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Health Care

Posted to rec.food.cooking

a victim wrote:

> NOTE.
> I assure you this is not a virus.
> It is my story about the health care my wife received.

Which should go in an appropriate newsgroup.

--
Dan Goodman
..sig under reconstruction
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Goodman wrote:

> a victim wrote:
>
>> NOTE.
>> I assure you this is not a virus.
>> It is my story about the health care my wife received.

> Which should go in an appropriate newsgroup.

There's no accounting for WebTVers.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Dan Goodman wrote:
>
> > a victim wrote:
> >
> >> NOTE.
> >> I assure you this is not a virus.
> >> It is my story about the health care my wife received.

> > Which should go in an appropriate newsgroup.

> There's no accounting for WebTVers.

I think this has more to do with the poster being a conspiracy buff
than with him being a WebTVer.

--
Dan Goodman
..sig under reconstruction
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Goodman wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
> > Dan Goodman wrote:

> > > Which should go in an appropriate newsgroup.

> > There's no accounting for WebTVers.

> I think this has more to do with the poster being a conspiracy buff
> than with him being a WebTVer.

They are actually pretty much one and the same...

:-)

--
Best
Greg