FoodBanter.com

-   -   Indian vegetarian recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/163439-indian-vegetarian-recipes.html)

AdamGuthrie 01-11-2008 11:05 AM

Indian vegetarian recipes

The following blog is all about Indian vegetarian recipes. Its got
some interesting information, recipes and videos.

www.indianvegetarianrecipesblog.com

Kswck 01-11-2008 08:55 PM

Indian vegetarian recipes

IF it aint beef, don't bother me.

James Silverton[_2_] 01-11-2008 09:41 PM

Indian vegetarian recipes

Kswck wrote on Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:55:15 -0400:

> "AdamGuthrie" > wrote in message
>> The following blog is all about Indian vegetarian recipes.
>> Its got some interesting information, recipes and videos.
>>
>> www.indianvegetarianrecipesblog.com

Would you like to explain how the blog works? It asked me for a user
name and a password and I gave it them. It said my name was invalid but
did not tell me why. In my opinion (not very humble), Indian vegetarian
food is considerably greasier than non-vegetarian.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland