FoodBanter.com

-   -   FA Good Breakfasts Ambrose Heath cookery book 1st. 1940 (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/162957-fa-good-breakfasts-ambrose.html)

Alys 21-10-2008 12:11 AM

FA Good Breakfasts Ambrose Heath cookery book 1st. 1940

Good Breakfasts by Ambrose Heath,1940 ,1st Edition,dustwrapper faded,a
little fading to boards of book,otherwise a good sound copy. 118
pages.

A nice copy of this period classic,with some great vintage
recipes,although I'm not particularly taken with having sheeps head
for breakfast!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Love to you Mark....;-) XXXX

Mark Thorson 21-10-2008 01:42 AM

Alys the Deceiver wrote:

> Good Breakfasts by Ambrose Heath,1940 ,1st Edition,dustwrapper faded,a
> little fading to boards of book,otherwise a good sound copy. 118
> pages.

There are six copies cheaper than your ridiculously
overpriced minimum starting bid listed he

http://www.addall.com/Used/

Why did you change your e-mail from
?

Did you rip off too many people with the old account?

Or did complaint e-mail from rec.food.cooking get the
old account closed down?

When you rip off people and hop from one identity
to another, it's obvious you cannot be trusted.