Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

Default Madonna & A-Rod's 'Spiritual, Emotional and Romantic' Bond

edonline > wrote:

>http://www.people.com/people/article...s-topheadlines
>
>Madonna & A-Rod's 'Spiritual, Emotional and Romantic' Bond
>By Joey Bartolomeo and Linda Marx

She sure likes that big black hot spicy Latin sausage. Remember
Carlos Leon?

Being with Guy Ritchie must have felt like being on a steady diet of
steamed white rice and limp overcooked noodles to her.
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Red Hot Chili Peppers" > wrote in message
> edonline > wrote:
>
>>http://www.people.com/people/article...s-topheadlines
>>
>>Madonna & A-Rod's 'Spiritual, Emotional and Romantic' Bond
>>By Joey Bartolomeo and Linda Marx

> She sure likes that big black hot spicy Latin sausage. Remember
> Carlos Leon?
>
> Being with Guy Ritchie must have felt like being on a steady diet of
> steamed white rice and limp overcooked noodles to her.

Didn't she marry Sean Penn?

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

yep...for a few months.....they did a movie also...

madonna is a loon....guy will be much better off now...
she is a pretty typical story of a girl who runs into $$

imho

On Oct 16, 1:33*pm, "tar~bal" > wrote:
> "Red Hot Chili Peppers" > wrote in messagenews:ka4ff4dug6ekkbm00uip1ub2pfngmf730q@4ax .com...
>
> > edonline > wrote:

> >>http://www.people.com/people/article...l?xid=rss-toph....

> >>Madonna & A-Rod's 'Spiritual, Emotional and Romantic' Bond
> >>By Joey Bartolomeo and Linda Marx

> > She sure likes that big black hot spicy Latin sausage. *Remember
> > Carlos Leon?

> > Being with Guy Ritchie must have felt like being on a steady diet of
> > steamed white rice and limp overcooked noodles to her.

> Didn't she marry Sean Penn?

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

"tar~bal" wrote:

>>>http://www.people.com/people/article...s-topheadlines
>>>
>>>Madonna & A-Rod's 'Spiritual, Emotional and Romantic' Bond
>>>By Joey Bartolomeo and Linda Marx

>> She sure likes that big black hot spicy Latin sausage. Remember
>> Carlos Leon?
>>
>> Being with Guy Ritchie must have felt like being on a steady diet of
>> steamed white rice and limp overcooked noodles to her.

> Didn't she marry Sean Penn?

Yeah, that was some kind of cosmic joke. Madonna, whore extraordinaire,
marries budding liberal retard who beats her like a drum. It was like Satan
and God got together for beers one night and took turns playing puppetmaster
with those two.

God: "Watch, I'm going to make her start singing "Like a Virgin" again
while he's on the phone with Tim Robbins......"

Satan: Cool, now I'll make him preach Liberal values to her while she can't
find her vibrator batteries!"

For one night, there is peace on Earth except in one household.

T.B.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

talk about "retarded"...you should have seen her show in Boston
the other night...a waste of $$....imho

On Oct 16, 1:53*pm, "The Mighty T.B."
> wrote:

> >> She sure likes that big black hot spicy Latin sausage. *Remember
> >> Carlos Leon?

> >> Being with Guy Ritchie must have felt like being on a steady diet of
> >> steamed white rice and limp overcooked noodles to her.

> > Didn't she marry Sean Penn?

> Yeah, that was some kind of cosmic joke. *Madonna, whore extraordinaire,
> marries budding liberal retard who beats her like a drum. *It was like Satan
> and God got together for beers one night and took turns playing puppetmaster
> with those two.
>
> God: *"Watch, I'm going to make her start singing "Like a Virgin" again
> while he's on the phone with Tim Robbins......"
>
> Satan: *Cool, now I'll make him preach Liberal values to her while she can't
> find her vibrator batteries!"
>
> For one night, there is peace on Earth except in one household.
>
> T.B.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

In article >,
"The Mighty T.B." > wrote:

> >> She sure likes that big black hot spicy Latin sausage. Remember
> >> Carlos Leon?
> >>
> >> Being with Guy Ritchie must have felt like being on a steady diet of
> >> steamed white rice and limp overcooked noodles to her.

> > Didn't she marry Sean Penn?

> Yeah, that was some kind of cosmic joke. Madonna, whore extraordinaire,
> marries budding liberal retard who beats her like a drum.

I don't believe for a single moment that he ever beat her... I think she
just said it as an excuse to divorce him when that dumb movie she made
him put her in bombed and she realized that he couldn't help her be a
movie star.

--
Roofshadow
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

she's a granny......i believe that...

On Oct 18, 5:49*pm, Roofshadow >
wrote:
> In article >,
> *"The Mighty T.B." > wrote:

> > > Didn't she marry Sean Penn?

> > Yeah, that was some kind of cosmic joke. *Madonna, whore extraordinaire,
> > marries budding liberal retard who beats her like a drum.

> I don't believe for a single moment that he ever beat her... I think she
> just said it as an excuse to divorce him when that dumb movie she made
> him put her in bombed and she realized that he couldn't help her be a
> movie star.
>
> --
> Roofshadow- Hide quoted text -

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

maybe when i am 80.....

> Don't be spiteful. *You know you'd like to be her.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

maybe if i was 90 and stuck in a nursing home.....

On Oct 20, 4:20*am, Nomen Nescio > wrote:
> In article <acf29a78-90f5-4c6f-9387-
> >
> "~^ beancounter ~^" > wrote:
>

> > she's a granny......i believe that...

> You'd suck on her pussy like it was the best ice cream cone you
> ever had.
>

> > On Oct 18, 5:49*pm, Roofshadow >
> > wrote:

> > oph...

> > re,

> > > I don't believe for a single moment that he ever beat her... I think she
> > > just said it as an excuse to divorce him when that dumb movie she made
> > > him put her in bombed and she realized that he couldn't help her be a
> > > movie star.

> > > --
> > > Roofshadow- Hide quoted text -

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Nomen Nescio" sock puppeted:

>> she's a granny......i believe that...

> You'd suck on her pussy like it was the best ice cream cone you
> ever had.

Yeah, a cheesey smelling, left-out-for-days-in-the-sun squid tasting, rotted
fruit looking ice cream cone. MMmMmmmmm!

T.B.